Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy girl right now!

So I hate Protein Shakes and have not been doing them at all and barely getting Protein in and my doc is aware and I been trying to eat more things with protein. Welllllllll I went to market today and found oikos zero yogurt fruit flavored 15 grams protein for that little container!! Woohoo!! I never really looked because I thought there was only vanilla yuck!!! This is big for me right now you guys have no idea!! Lmao haha laughing at myself over how ecstatic I am.

I swear I told you that they come in a few different flavors. *shrug*

The peach is the best!

I bought one to try it out this past week as my surgery is coming up december 1. Loved it!

You can boost the Protein by adding some vanilla or unflavored Protein Powder to it. I generally use about half a scoop. I know you can't tolerate the shakes but the powder might work if you haven't tried that.

laughing at myself over how ecstatic I am.

@@sarahbethemails

happy you found something that works for you (Okios yogurt)

it's the Little things - those "little" things that matter!!!

if i won the lottery, i can't even imagine how excited i would be

then again i did hit the lottery

4 years ago with WLS :rolleyes:

congrats on your "find"

kathy

I'm preop but I also found these yoygurts and love them but vanilla is my favorite LOL ????

I'm preop but I also found these yoygurts and love them but vanilla is my favorite LOL ????

If you hate Protein Shakes have you considered Protein Water? I'm on Isopure Protein Drink (it's clear) that I got from GNC. A 20oz bottle is 40 protein so I've just been sipping on it throughout the day.