Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POLL Should I have them redone to make them perfect... Breast pictures

SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?

• Yes, demand that the doctor fixes it to match fullness.
    • No, but if it is the same in a year, have them redone.
    • Absolutely not, you are being overly picky about great boobs!

Arms down they really DO look fantastic. I hope you get to love them unconditionally, lol. Its a big change to your body to do something like this and I think you need to allow a little time to get used to it all. Nothing is every going to be perfect. But those boobs are darn close to it!

do you really want them bigger? They just look so darn perfect as it is.

I agree with Jachut, they are pretty damn perfect already. A full D is quite large and do you really want to deal with more scaring and future very saggy boobies they are quite large. (Because they will sage eventually, PS can not prevent it just postpone it).

Ana

Jenna,

I can totally see why you are unhappy with them. Symmetry is very important to me, whenever I can get mine done. I know they wont be *perfect*, but like you, I'll pay more than just the 'super savings' surgery.

I do think I would wait until I was 6 weeks or so out before really demanding that they go in and fix it... and if they are going to go in and fix it, you might as well have them give you the size that you wanted to begin with, if you still want it.

I'm nervous to have mine done because I don't want to end up with something I'm really unhappy with, but I'm unhappy with what I have now too, lol.

I think they do look great with your arms down, and probably no one would notice without it being pointed out, but like you said, you got them done for you, and you should make sure you end up happy with them. I would not be willing to wait 6 months to a year to have them fixed, maybe I'd wait 3...

I had 380 cc's in each. I really think the doctor didn't put the full 380 in the right tho. Unless, of course it is the whole "right handed" theory? Dunno.

I was a large C, small D before I had the lift and augmentation though so I am used to the large size.

I'm not sure this is what you want to hear. If I went through the effort to lose all the weight, made the decision to have plastic surgery and paid $8000 dollars--cold, hard cash--I'd demand more than 'good enough clothed.'

Personally, I think you looked great before the surgery. But if you made the decision to have implants and reconstruction there was a specific look you had in mind. I'd start saying something to the doctor each time I saw him. Is this imbalance permanent? Will things even out? I expect symmetry, not one nipple looking up and one straight, not one breast fuller, one more squat. Most importantly, if this is the final result--what will you do to rectify it? Make it clear you expect some kind of action.

Natural imperfections are one thing, you're born asymmetrical. You PAY for improvement. Do you see your $8000 worth of improvement?

It's your call in the end. Do you want perfection? Can you live with what you see? What was your expectation going into this?

Me? I'd ask for some money back rather than have more surgery, but it's your body and your decision.

MC

Ok Princess, arms down they look AWSOME. Arms up yes, I can see what you have a problem with. I have been reasearching PS and I think we are alike. I don't really care if they look natural, they need to look perfect to me. But I am conflicted because arms down, they are drop dead gorgeous girl!

I would talk to the Dr NOW about options, and then decide. They need to know you have a problem now to be able to fix it later. But I would not rush into any decision yet. They do look pretty damn great.

i think they look pretty good arms down. I would just half to ask myself if it was worth it to me to have to go back through the pain and inconvenience to have them perfect.

Well Jenna.... I think you're living up to your handle. BUt I guess if that ol' pea is keeping you awake no matter how many mattresses are stacked (or how the boobs are stacked) it's gonna have to go! :lol:

I was a little bothered about my eyebrows not quite matching when I had my eyes done until I noticed they NEVER quite matched. I'd never noticed it before surgery. Since then I've noticed hardly anyone has exactly symetrical eyebrows. I honestly would NOT notice your breasts aren't exactly the same. Any designer can tell you the human eye looks for focal points and tends to fill in the details and ignore the minor imperfections.

But of course if you can't sleep...

Personally, I think they look great, esp. the pic with the arms done. Them not being totally perfect makes them perfect, if that makes sense. I think that slight asymetry is cute and it does give it a little naturalness and they are perky enough and big enough to rock. But if they were my boobs and I wanted them perfect, damn't, and matching, I had gone to this guy who was supposed to make them that way I would be ticked off. And I wouldn't want to wait and see what happens because to me that translates to "wait and see if you forget about it or lose heart". I'd demand something! Either they fix it or give you some money back, or at least apologize! If you were given the impression that you would get perfect, and thats not what you were given, then they should make it better in some way. To me, the risks of the surgery, etc., wouldn't be worth going under the knife again when they look so good. But I would want something. And I would understand if you did need that. Clear as mud, huh?

Jenna,

The plastic surgeon that I spoke with told me that you most always want to choose a different fill amount for the left breast than the right if you want them even. Naturally, they are not even either. I hope this helps.

CMUGIRL

Went to doc appt!

Doc showed me some "before" pictures he had taken of me. My right was a bit odd and smaller to begin with and the left was naturally wider. He told me that in a year if I am not happy, I can have more put in the bag and have them bigger and fuller but wants me to live with them for awhile before I go off the deep edge on getting more in.

Also, gotta tell ya all that I did some Botox. THAT STUFF ROCKS!! I saw an immediate difference and now 2 days later even better! It stung like a bitch but allllllllll worth it. Highly recommend the Botox for foreheads and crows feet!!!

Jenna,

I have a very similar body type as yours, including starting weight and breast size/shape. Thanks for posting the pictures, it's about what I'm envisioning for myself after I lose weight.

What was the brand name and type of your implants? Are they saline or silicone? Does the shape have a specific name?

Details, girl -- you have my future boobs! :)

You paid for them... the Dr. should have to fix them for you but, they really are not that bad. I just understand that you paid that kind of money for them the Dr should have to fix them.

This may sound horrible newgirl07 but I really don't know. I think I have the silicone gel and I think they are round and smooth textured but I am just guessing at what I overhear. I was REALLY scared to get them done and I have backed out of getting them done several times because I had "too much information" so I just put my boobies in his hands and told him I didn't really want to know because I didn't want to back out. Silly I know, but it worked.