Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POLL Should I have them redone to make them perfect... Breast pictures

SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?

• Yes, demand that the doctor fixes it to match fullness.
    • No, but if it is the same in a year, have them redone.
    • Absolutely not, you are being overly picky about great boobs!

That is a tough call to have them redone. I definitely would complain though. It's not that they are terribly unbalanced or completely abnormal one is different than the other, but you paid $8k and they should be done to your satisfaction. My concern doing them again though could they mess them up more. I am not a firm believer in redoing things cause it could always be worse. Arms down they look great even though there is a difference but if you didn't ask, you wouldn't notice. I don't know when you had them but I do know it can take months before you actually see the final results. I would talk to doc about it and let him know now you may not be 100% satisfied and give it some time and see how they all settle down. You did do this for yourself and it was a big decision I am sure, so do what you feel would make you happy. But in all honesty they aren't terrible and can be left alone - you look wonderful. Good luck

From a male perspective, I think what you have going there is very impressive. If they were perfectly even with your arms up, then they might be off with your arms down, so I think you got the better end of that deal.

From a male perspective, I think what you have going there is very impressive. If they were perfectly even with your arms up, then they might be off with your arms down, so I think you got the better end of that deal.

I just had to giggle when I read that, too cute. Sounded like you were thinking, "how do I say...hey! Nice rack! without sounding like a perv?"

BTW...I didn't read all the posts, but I read the first and last page...did you have them redone? They were fab. I had mine done two years ago. (I did the ps and now I'm doing the band...I'm weird and backward.) Mine aren't "perfect" either, but as time has gone on, it seems they have either evened out or I don't mind what I see.

ok your arms are down but to be truthfull they look a lil off to me one of your nupples look un even to me but then again Oh shucks i know "who asked me"?! are they inplant?s or lifts? cuz after child bearing Breast feeding can cause your nipples can take a turn in and out

They look great...plus your husband likes them. Really it comes down to what you think though. People say I look great now, but I know I won't be content until reach my goal weight....no matter what people say. If they bother you, then get them redone. They do look great though.

They are much more noticeably different with your arms up, not hardly noticable at all with your arms down. I think they look great, BUT I know if I were in your shoes, I'd want them redone too. Do what makes you feel better!

I would never be hurtful to anyone and hope that you don't feel hurt by MY honesty.... I thought you looked great before and think they look too full and balloony now :redface: Sorry hun XXXXXX

I think they look fine up and down, its not really enough to tell, no one will notice unless you tell them. I think they look fab!

I would definitely have them redone. They should not be lopsided like they are and it isn't just a little bit its very noticeable. You spent good money on those things make the dr make them right.

I feel here that people ask for opinions but do not really want them. It scares me the numbers of people here that talk about having plastic surgery like there going to get fingernails polished or something. I had a friend die during a simple Tummy Tuck and she was healthy as a horse beforehand, had EKG run beforehand ect. Her kids lost there mom all because she wanted a stupid flat stomach and maybe 5 pounds of skin and I just dont get it. I gave my opinion to someone else and got blasted for it.

So if you wish to risk your life for vanity go ahead but dont ask for opinions if you dnot want them. The risk of death is more real than anyone on these boards wants to admit.

This thread has really reminded me how the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and how we all tend to covet what we don't have. I'm a natural D (34D when thin, 38DD now with my 40 or so extra pounds on board) and I SO want smaller boobs!! I think clothes hang better on a smaller busted figure, I would love to go braless, etc. I would have had a breast reduction years ago if it was as minor a surgery as implants are.

I know I am going to struggle with whether or not to get a Tummy Tuck when I've lost all my weight. After 3 kids and the yo-yo of my weight over the years I will need one to look good sans clothes... but there is a part of me that finds the risk unacceptable when done purely for vanity....

If you are not happy with them, then you should certainly at least discuss it with the surgeon. Raise your concerns and see if there is anything that can be done to make you feel better about them.

DH "says" they look fine, but then again, I didn't do them for him, I did them for me. In clothes they look fine and I really don't notice a huge difference except in pictures (the way others would see it). I am not saying that a lot of people see me naked. Ok, so maybe I am a bit of an exhibitionist. Ok, ok, ok, so I am a big exhibitionist. I just don't feel comfy showing these off with they way I see them in pictures.

I mean, look how many of us refused to have pictures when we were fat because of how we actually looked when we looked at them? ((sigh))

I have an appt on the 30th but I know what he is going to say..... "they need time to heal, give it 6 mo-a year". But why would I want to wait for the scars to heal? Its kinda like those free trial infomercials. Who wants to go through the headache after the free trial to fight for their money back guarantee?

As a guy let me just say "Nice Rack!:thumbup:"

prinecc_n_thep. hey are you the same person that got banded? if so how is that going. and yes dont worry about your difference in your beast from here they look great. And if anyone has any thing to say neg about it , most likly they are just hating. SO for all the haters .hate on. And you love what you have. live life. banded on 13th april 09