Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POLL Should I have them redone to make them perfect... Breast pictures

SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?

• Yes, demand that the doctor fixes it to match fullness.
    • No, but if it is the same in a year, have them redone.
    • Absolutely not, you are being overly picky about great boobs!

hey mommy3boys, are you from TX or live n TX? I have a old friend that is married to a girl there that uses the same screen name on yahoo or aol. Well anyway take care

Honestly? Any bigger and you'd probably start to look ridiculous. As a person who was a 34FF, they tend to get in the way sometimes once they reach a certain size and carrying stuff becomes hard! I wouldn't go any bigger.

With your arms down they do look very even.

Have them redone!! the question is are you happy How new are they you might have went too big or are the swollen? arms down looks better though

So I guess I'm 2 years late LOL.

What'd you end up doing? I didn't read the whole thread, sorry. But I do wanna know wtf you were doing running around naked with your arms up LOL. They look awesome girl. Either way. Arms down, you can't even tell.

I'm a nurse too, so I can appreciate the aesthetics of this kinda thing. I'd love a set that looked like that.

Hope it all turned out well for you.

Angela

you are sick !

you are sick !

Curious as to why you think that Larraine? She's talking about her body which is something we ALL do here. She's in an appropriate forum to discuss this topic.

So.... I don't see the problem.

Mine are different sizes, naturally...been like that all my life. So, if it were me and I paid that much to have them done, then I'd want them PERFECT. Yours are noticebly different in size (arms up or down) and you should go back to the dr. and have him re-do them.

i think with your arms down they look perfect! If it were me, I would def not want to go back under the knife! Too painful!!

Okay, so I can't sleep. I am obsessing I think.

I got to thinkin'...... what if arms up and arms down natural makes a difference because of the implants? So here is a pic of arms down. Still a big difference? I need some male opinions too guys. I won't think your creepy. But I do need honesty. Thank you everyone for understanding that I can see a difference, I just don't know if I am being too judgmental because I am biased.

Way too big....Looks un-natural

How the hell did I not find this thread before now??? :thumbup:

Personally, I thought they looked just fine before surgery. :( They still look fine but I wouldn't make them any bigger for sure.

Brad

I'm a nurse,therefore I'm more critical of surgical results, I think you didn't get what you paid for! they should be symmetrical. For $8000 they should be perfect! In Florida breast augmentation does not cost what you paid.

With my augmentation, my breasts corrected itself slightly. But from what I have gathered, a great majority of women tend to have one larger/longer breast than the other. If you are upset with them and if you are losing sleep over it then definately redo them. But no surgery has 100% guarantee. I would leave them alone. They look great.

I didn't read all the posts, but wanted to comment after reading several pages.

1. Eyebrows and breasts are sisters not identical twins.

2. I'd love to find a surgeon to give me those results and then return all my money. What a deal.

I doubt any surgeon would do more than fix the surgery if he/she deemed it necessary. Bodies do heal differenlty and sometimes it's not the surgeons fault.

My weight loss has resulted in one leg being noticably larger than the other. So if I have plastics I would assume the PS would do his/her best to rememdy that, but if my body decides there's going to be more swelling on that side there's really nothing to do about it. I can't find any two of my body parts that match in size and shape to the other.

Hope you are getting along with "the girls" better these days.

I know im late to this thread. Maybe its because im from california and see oodles of silicone (saline) or maybe its just because I love fake boobies, but id be furious if Id paid $8K for those results. I have no idea what you ended up doing, but the end result is that you have to do what makes YOU happy. Hope you got it worked out and you're happier now!

I think they look awsome with arms down! I wouldnt change a thing!:wink2: