Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POLL Should I have them redone to make them perfect... Breast pictures

SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?

• Yes, demand that the doctor fixes it to match fullness.
    • No, but if it is the same in a year, have them redone.
    • Absolutely not, you are being overly picky about great boobs!

I just like boobs :bounce:

Big, Small, perky, saggy, lopsided, not lopsided, etc...

but here is my honest opinion to your question:

in the first picture when your arms are up the right boob (your left) seems slightly larger. However if I was not looking for it I would not notice it.

In the second picture with the arms down, I had to really look to see a difference. There is a difference but it in no way seems to me IMHO to matter in the least.

I think they look great and you can show them off to me anytime you want my dear exhibitionist :confused: :eyebrows::eyebrows:

So you asked for a male opinion... my guy here says they look really big! but not bad with your arms down.

I personally can see EXACTLY what your talking about, and I'd be crying my eyes out about it. I'd either get some counseling to deal with it, or go to ANOTHER doctor and have the previous doctor cover the some, most, or all of the cost.

Very hard decision, aaaaaaah!!! maybe there is a minor procedure that can be done to straighten them out, but then you don't want to end up with the "really short haircut b/c the hairstylist couldn't get it straight"

Best of luck! Really, I hope you can work it out. After the band and everything, the way your body looks has to mean alot.

Honestly you spent quite a bit of money to have them done so you have to do what makes you happy. I am unfortunately naturally lopsided and I hate it. Bras do not fit right, if you have on a striped shirt your boobs are on different levels, and some suits show it more than other. Just something to think about....but they do look great!

I did notice some lopsidedness when your arms were raised, but with the arms down, you REALLY have to look for it. If you didn't post these pictures on this website for the reasons you did, I'd just think they were perfect boobs! Really, they look just fine and if it were me I would not put my body through another surgery for such a minor issue.

Congratulations! I can't wait to have mine done when I lose my weight.

Right now, I am a full D. Some styles I can do a DD but I wanted a FULL DD.

Just curious how many cc's you got in your breasts? Also, how much did they shrink after all the swelling went away. I'm about 5 days post op from my augmentation and they are HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGE!

Can I ask you recently augmented gals something? Does your surgeon say anything about refraining from jogging? (like after the initial healing period, of course) Let's say running is your exercise of choice... bad idea if you want you new boobs to stay lookin' good?

Can I ask you recently augmented gals something? Does your surgeon say anything about refraining from jogging? (like after the initial healing period, of course) Let's say running is your exercise of choice... bad idea if you want you new boobs to stay lookin' good?

I literally had to sign a contract that I would not run or exercise for 8 weeks. I had both breast augmentation and Tummy Tuck though.

I literally had to sign a contract that I would not run or exercise for 8 weeks. I had both breast augmentation and Tummy Tuck though.

that's understandable, but did he say anything about not jogging after that 8 weeks?

:clap2:having worked in plastic surgery for several years in the OR I would say they look GREAT.... Your husband is right they look really nice,,,,,,,

They look great, don't worry to much about them being allittle off, although i do agree that you should seek monitary restitution. I wish mine looked that good:)!

You have a very nice result, nothing to worry about. Also, I think it would be unwise to go bigger - they will just sag more quickly. Your PS may be willing to revise them if you insist, but I doubt they will offer any money back.

I know that when I ask for honest opinions I really want them - so cheers. :)

In the "arms up" picture, I see a very noticeable difference in size. It looks like they're even at the top, but the left one is much larger & lower than the right. (Your left, not picture left). The difference is enough that - if it were me - I would revisit with the surgeon.

In the "arms down" picture, they look like they're the same size, but with uneven nipples (location, not size). IMO that's not so much an issue because none of us are completely symmetrical.

This is why I don't have a tattoo. I'd get it, and then scrutinize it and be dismayed by uneven lines, imperfect circles, etc.