Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else have a surgery date of November 13?

Fiesty, I am sorry you are in pain. I hope that gets better soon. 178 does sound up there, but they may just be aiming higher. Did they give you a time frame?

Ritchey, I drink a premier shake in the morning for Breakfast with my Vitamins. Well sometimes it takes 2 hours and I still put it over ice so that probably waters it down some, can't drink the vanilla, chocolate only. I am not reaching 65g of Protein per day, but I can sometimes get semi close. I just don't have room for anything more. I am barely able to eat a couple of oz. in fact I eat out of those rubber maid 2oz containers.

Woohoo that's awesome. Surgeons office told me no Protein Shakes the first two weeks and turns out I was supposed to be drinking them after the second day. Turns out I lost 10 pounds of muscle so super bummed about that. Trying to force myself to drink the Protein shakes but omg they make me feel so verysick. Drank them fine before surgery and now I feel suck for hours and hours after just drinking 1/2 of one. Pain is much better mia :) now if I could justget past the hate hate the smell of food, taste of food and thought of food I think I would be doing much better. Dr. Says it will cone back after everything on the inside calms down and isn't swollen.do any of youhave an issue with smells? Even my perfumes that I so very much love makes me Nauseous.

Woohoo that's awesome. Surgeons office told me no Protein Shakes the first two weeks and turns out I was supposed to be drinking them after the second day. Turns out I lost 10 pounds of muscle so super bummed about that. Trying to force myself to drink the Protein shakes but omg they make me feel so verysick. Drank them fine before surgery and now I feel suck for hours and hours after just drinking 1/2 of one. Pain is much better mia :) now if I could justget past the hate hate the smell of food, taste of food and thought of food I think I would be doing much better. Dr. Says it will cone back after everything on the inside calms down and isn't swollen.do any of youhave an issue with smells? Even my perfumes that I so very much love makes me Nauseous.

Fiesty, I feel you on the smell, and thought of food making me sick. I will walk into a place or someone will offer me something and I am literally holding my breath as I shake my head no. Sugar smells horrible. Other than foods, my sense of smell is just really sensitive. I just walk around checking the air. I probably look weird but who cares.

Finally in the 220s yay!!!! Hit it this morning! 229 haven't been in the 220s since Before I got pregnant with my twins and they are 2.5 !

Woot Woot!!!!!!!! So what number are we looking out for next. I know I was going for the 25lb increment, but I think I like your way Ritchey, 210's here we come...

I agree :) 210 is looking pretty amazing yet so far away for me. I got to 220 and haven't really budged ,been bouncing from 218-220 for the past few days and its driving me crazy! But trying not to lose anymore muscle weight is rough since i'm hating anything Protein

Smells are defiantly different!!! My kids I take them for instance to McDonald's I can't stand the smell it makes me sick! When I was stuck for like 4 days on my weight my body shrunk I lost a lot in inches! So if your stuck that's a sign your body is trying to catch up with your weight loss I fit into a 15 pant of my daughters on thanksgiving! I was amazed and I have lost more! I am eating cheese which is loaded with Protein and I eat protein rich foods if I can every time I eat because I can't do the shakes anymore it was making me sick! Once that wares off some I will start a shake a day if I can stomach it!! My daughter is on the dance team so she and I are going to be picking a song and a some exercises to put with it to do nightly as soon as she gets through competition this weekend! Actually looking forward to that lol as far as exercise other than running around playing with my twin 2 yr olds I haven't done anything...... But at the moment have a ear infection from he!! And have been on antibiotics for 2.5 days and still no relief omg it's horrid! And I can't take hardly anything for the 8 week period so suffering through it is the only option available.....???? other than that loving my sleeve so far ????

My next number will be the teens ???? Mia say 215 that's a big loss from where I am which is 229 I still watch my weight daily but my booklet they gave me tells me to! The doctor told me I should lose all of my weight by 6 months!!???? so hoping he is right!

It a progress and if some lose more today and others next week we all get there at our pace. I have watch several friends do this and not one was the same. I thought I lose a lot but the doc today said no she has seen people lose twice as much because the started at a higher weight.

Shout out Belize, how are you doing, We haven't heard from you in over a week now.

Hey Ladies, I am just checking in. I have been out of town this week and let me just say it has been a challenge. I have vomited so much this week. I keep trying to figure if I am eating too fast or my body does not like the food I am putting in it. Also I don't have my Protein with me, and the training has been keeping us so busy that I haven't been able to get out and find a replacement. Just 2 more days and I can get back home and back on a routine. For now all I can do it eat boiled egg whites and cheese, drink Water, and get in my Vitamins. I will weigh when I return to see when I am. I hope all is well with you ISP (incredible shrinking people).

Hate that you feeling the way you are but glad you have found a few things you can have. My pain has dissapeared but I can't really eat or drink anything :( I spend all day (from the time I open my eyes in the morning ) feeling so sick .surgeons office called me in something for nausea and it does nothing.was supposedto take it only at bedtime because it causes drowsiness but nothing. Says take it every 6 hours instead and still nothing.ugh I'm not even really able to take in Water .somethings gotta give :( and on top of that my weight has stalled for days

Well I'm tottering between 226 and 230 so guess my body is stalled again to catch up. I feel us on throwing up I do that at least 3/4 times a week I hate the feeling in my chest!

I think we just must not be getting enough in our system to burn off anything so our body is just holding it all :( so ready to find something that will help. Looks like this feeling is very common I think dehydration may be what is causing a lot of what I'm feeling. Going to call the Dr. Again and mention that and see if they have any suggestions. Its going on a month out and I've had very very little of anything

I am back. Rough week throw up several times not sure why. My sugar are still not normal but better insulin use drop from 200 a day to 48. Still wearing the insulin pump but in time it will come off. Trying going back to work tired so now half a days. Good news no weight lost for over a week yesterday I weight in at dr thinking no lost I went from 236 to 209.8. This is crazy no reason no rhyme. I will say the body thinking it starving is part of the issue. I hope to get release for exercise at my Dec 21 visit. Then I am going to bust out baby...lol

Ladies, I know we will get through this. We are definitely trying to learn our new bodies, particularly the stomach as it does what it wants to without consulting us. I have been doing ok to day, no nausea or vomiting. I have been walking like crazy. I am away for work and cant weigh in but I am putting in some serious miles on this Fitbit from walking every where. I think there are a few people at the training who are intimidated by how little I eat, makes them feel bad for pigging out. Of course, I have no intention of saying I had surgery to them so i let them think what they may.

NSV's: I am at a hotel, and the towels are the same size I have at home.....they wrap around me without a gap. Oh am my incisions are already healed for the most part and beginning to fade.

Hang in there ISP's (incredible shrinking people). We will get through these hangups!!