Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 12th!!! Insurance denied and then overturned the denial - approved! Ready to finally change my life after years of yo yo ing

I am a very private person. I am a little concerned about the private Facebook group. I understand that as long as the group is marked secret it stays private, but at any point the creator could mark it public, in error or whatever. Also, when the group is closed it becomes public as well. What is the big push to move off of this forum to have the same conversations? I am surprised so many have moved over to Facebook, and I feel like I am missing a piece of this puzzle. Is the thought that since it's a group, when someone posts it'll show up in your news feed? I'm just confused...

I am catching up after several days. There are a ton of posts telling people to join the Facebook group. I was confused as to why also.

I just got my date yesterday!! 11/16/15, start my pre-op diet November 2nd! I too feel my life had been on hold since I started this journey! Looking forward to getting my life back! GL everyone!!

Time passes so slow when u are ready to move forward!

Time passes so slow when u are ready to move forward!

AGREED.... I can't wait now that I'm doing this... hard to focus on anything else... :(

Day 1 of pre-op liquid diet complete.

Feeling okay, but my stomach is screaming a bunch of 4 letter words at me.

Mine is November 10th in Illinois. I start my pre-surgery diet on the 27th.

I am also Nov 10 in Illinois (St. Alexius hospital) Where are you? :-)

Is there a November Sleeve FB group yet? I thought I saw talk of it, but wasn't sure if it happened...

]

Time is moving very slow and it's so hard to focus on anything else. I wondered if it was just me. I've started to count down mini milestones that give me something to look forward to. For example, I after today I only have 16 days of work left. It's not huge but it does help.

Well it has finally come. I got my date of Nov 3rd. Can't believe they just called me a week ago stating they have the paperwork and they are ready to go. They scheduled all my tests and appointments but forgot to tell me I need to start my liquid diet TOMORROW. Glad I had this forum to keep me on track.

Edited by David Stockdale

Well it has finally come. I got my date of Nov 3rd. Can't believe they just called me a week ago stating they have the paperwork and they are ready to go. They scheduled all my tests and appointments but forgot to tell me I need to start my liquid diet TOMORROW. Glad I had this forum to keep me on track.

Congrats!! That's a quick turnaround but it gives you less time to worry so that's good!