Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So the doctor told me that I could have Meals. I was on a liquid diet for about a week when I had my appointment and he told me that I could actually eat.. I did eat today but I finished and my stomach ended up hurting me and now I Catch myself worrying about gaining weight that I end up feeling ashamed and sick. I had I had lost a total of 14 pounds and the doctor said that he needs me on the 295 pounds after he told me I only need to lose 9 pounds. I've realized that with food I do have a problem and I have no self control. It honestly is very embarrassing to say I'm just going to have to go back on my liquid diet the remaining week that I have left over and after the surgery I'm hoping not to have this problem. People think its a joke when you're overweight But honestly it is not at all it is a big problem there is so much more going on then what People on the outside see as being fat and greedy.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hang in there cupcake (pardon the pun)For what I have read this is very common..hang in there this too will pass

I hope it gets easier for you, it sure is tough controlling oneself with food. What I can tell you for sure @@LMolina1987 is that all your efforts will be rewarded. If you are able to go through with this, you'll be able to do anything. Keep strong.

@@LMolina1987 What foods were you eating? I'm feeling the same way. The doctor said I can start eating more dense foods but I fear of gaining weight and may have to go on the liquid diet again. Let me know how that goes for you.

@@LMolina1987 What foods were you eating? I'm feeling the same way. The doctor said I can start eating more dense foods but I fear of gaining weight and may have to go on the liquid diet again. Let me know how that goes for you.

Honestly I ate everything lol that day I regreted it though ended up right in the bathroom with bubble guts lol but today I had a salad and 2 oz of tuna drained plain

After my visit with the surgeon setting the surgery date, I had so many food funerals that I gained 3 pounds! So, I had to loose that 3 pounds and go back to the surgeon and weigh-in to prove I had done it. That made me very sad at myself. I'm 12 days post-op and doing well. My surgeon discovered i had a hiatal hernia when he went in to do the sleeve. He repaired it at the same time. Good luck!

@@LMolina1987 When was your surgery? How many weeks were you on liquids (post-up) before the doc said you could eat normal foods? What state do you live in?

@@LMolina1987 When was your surgery? How many weeks were you on liquids (post-up) before the doc said you could eat normal foods? What state do you live in?

I was on it for a week thinking I had to do it for two weeks untill I had an appointment with me and he told me I can eat my surgery date is sep 21 I live in NY

I have not yet had my surgery

Oh okay. I was thinking, wow, your doctor said you can eat regular food only 1 week after surgery. Lucky!! My doctor told me that I could eat whatever up until my surgery. If I weighed alot more, I would have had to lose weight before the surgery. From the time I first met the doctor and the time I went in for surgery, I gained 7 pounds. Like ExcitedNana said, I ate everything I loved knowing I would never have it again or woudn't have it for a long time. I like her wording, food funerals. LOL Very clever. What is your height and weight now and what is your goal?

Oh okay. I was thinking, wow, your doctor said you can eat regular food only 1 week after surgery. Lucky!! My doctor told me that I could eat whatever up until my surgery. If I weighed alot more, I would have had to lose weight before the surgery. From the time I first met the doctor and the time I went in for surgery, I gained 7 pounds. Like ExcitedNana said, I ate everything I loved knowing I would never have it again or woudn't have it for a long time. I like her wording, food funerals. LOL Very clever. What is your height and weight now and what is your goal?

When I went in I was 315 to 320. I needed to loose nine pounds I lost 14 but now he's saying we agreed to 295 I was like thinking no we didn't my goal weight is 200. And I'm 5'8

2ee336cfd65105c42d0625973c098d5b.jpg

This was me five years ago on weight watchers I was like 220 there if I'm correct.

Dannngggg!!!! That's a great pic of you leaning up against the car. I would change the pic in your profile. LOL You are making a face that just doesn't look normal. LOL

Don't go to 200. You look terrific at 220!!!

Dannngggg!!!! That's a great pic of you leaning up against the car. I would change the pic in your profile. LOL You are making a face that just doesn't look normal. LOL

Don't go to 200. You look terrific at 220!!!

Lol thanks