Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Pre Op Diet Was All I Needed

this was so obviously a sales pitch advertisement post. plain and simple. I really wish someone had just some out and said it instead of pussyfooting around that fact. People don't come to a WLS website, register and then tell you how they DIDNT have wls. that's like me going to the girls scouts forum and saying how much i love the YMCA??? its nonsensical. Add into the fact he was obviously not from the US or a native English speaker, and his posts all read like an advertisement for a bad Asian knock-off website.

I believe Lipsticklady saw it and man of did, but speak up.

We dont need these trolls on a site meant to help others.

Good job in whomever banned him by the way.

Huh!?!?! What does not being from the US have to do with anything? Not a native English speaker? Bad Asian site? Banned?

Your words are a bit offensive, IMO, and I have no idea where you got the idea that he's banned.

a " bad asian" troll site is one that spams you with extremely poor quality goods under the guise of something else. It is widely known and as an IT person I deal with them every day. I dont know why you think that is somehow offensive, the word asian is the correct way to describe something or someone from asia. I assumed he was banned since you cannot even click on his account to view it. I assumed that meant he was no longer here. I said outside the country and non english speaker due to his use of really bad english, not just grammar or typing, but actual word choices. I use an email filter that filters spam based on word usages in my job, and that post came up with red flags as an advertisement post based on typical word usage.

I love the way you continue to question everything I do, even though I do nothing but extol how wonderful an inspiration you have been to many people on here.

Please stop decrying everything i do. If you have a problem with me personally, then say so and ignore me.

Yeesh! Dramatic much? I found your words borderline slanderous and offensive. I would have said so if you were my BFF, my kid or (ding!! ding!! ding!!)some stranger I've never met on the internet. I find some of your statements quoted above absurd and quite objectionable and I won't apologize for saying so.

In turn, if you find MY posts objectionable or offensive, feel free to block me. I pinky promise not to take it personally. ;)

Look, i think its great that you dont like me. I will take the high ground.

The fact is i never insulted the person, especially as i do not believe there is an actual person there to insult. . Look at the evidence, this account lists a surgical date, and yet states they are against surgery. They are anti United States based on statements made, which is another clue they are outside the US. He has no picture, no profile information nor any of the other things that would denote someone coming here for the reason most of us do. You are unwilling to say someone is a troll or spammer based on how much internet industry experience?? Oh thats right, none. The fact that I am an IT professional who has to weed these posts out on a daily basis, evidently makes me racist. I think not.

On a separate note,

Being the valedictorian in my college class as a paralegal, i can say you have no idea what slander is. You bordered more on slander by implying that I am a racist towards asians. I do not mince words, and to say that there are thousands of bad asian marketing spam sites is not disparaging on people it is a simple fact. I think you need to look at yourself and ask one question, did you go after me because it was me? or because i told you that i use a very an industry common spam filter that identified the user as a non english using web spammer?

The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Have a nice day, I will not let you nor anyone, derail my journey.

this was so obviously a sales pitch advertisement post. plain and simple. I really wish someone had just some out and said it instead of pussyfooting around that fact. People don't come to a WLS website, register and then tell you how they DIDNT have wls. that's like me going to the girls scouts forum and saying how much i love the YMCA??? its nonsensical. Add into the fact he was obviously not from the US or a native English speaker, and his posts all read like an advertisement for a bad Asian knock-off website.

I believe Lipsticklady saw it and man of did, but speak up.

We dont need these trolls on a site meant to help others.

Good job in whomever banned him by the way.

Huh!?!?! What does not being from the US have to do with anything? Not a native English speaker? Bad Asian site? Banned?

Your words are a bit offensive, IMO, and I have no idea where you got the idea that he's banned.

a " bad asian" troll site is one that spams you with extremely poor quality goods under the guise of something else. It is widely known and as an IT person I deal with them every day. I dont know why you think that is somehow offensive, the word asian is the correct way to describe something or someone from asia. I assumed he was banned since you cannot even click on his account to view it. I assumed that meant he was no longer here. I said outside the country and non english speaker due to his use of really bad english, not just grammar or typing, but actual word choices. I use an email filter that filters spam based on word usages in my job, and that post came up with red flags as an advertisement post based on typical word usage.

I love the way you continue to question everything I do, even though I do nothing but extol how wonderful an inspiration you have been to many people on here.

Please stop decrying everything i do. If you have a problem with me personally, then say so and ignore me.

Yeesh! Dramatic much? I found your words borderline slanderous and offensive. I would have said so if you were my BFF, my kid or (ding!! ding!! ding!!)some stranger I've never met on the internet. I find some of your statements quoted above absurd and quite objectionable and I won't apologize for saying so.

In turn, if you find MY posts objectionable or offensive, feel free to block me. I pinky promise not to take it personally. ;)

Look, i think its great that you dont like me. I will take the high ground.

The fact is i never insulted the person, especially as i do not believe there is an actual person there to insult. . Look at the evidence, this account lists a surgical date, and yet states they are against surgery. They are anti United States based on statements made, which is another clue they are outside the US. He has no picture, no profile information nor any of the other things that would denote someone coming here for the reason most of us do. You are unwilling to say someone is a troll or spammer based on how much internet industry experience?? Oh thats right, none. The fact that I am an IT professional who has to weed these posts out on a daily basis, evidently makes me racist. I think not.

On a separate note,

Being the valedictorian in my college class as a paralegal, i can say you have no idea what slander is. You bordered more on slander by implying that I am a racist towards asians. I do not mince words, and to say that there are thousands of bad asian marketing spam sites is not disparaging on people it is a simple fact. I think you need to look at yourself and ask one question, did you go after me because it was me? or because i told you that i use a very an industry common spam filter that identified the user as a non english using web spammer?

The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Have a nice day, I will not let you nor anyone, derail my journey.

Uhhhh...

OK.

:rolleyes:

;-)

I'd love to year a report back 1 2 3 34 and 5 year's from now.

I'd love to year a report back 1 2 3 34 and 5 year's from now.

The Chuckster did state that this was his 4 year check in.

I guess he woke up that day and said," 4 years......hmmmm......let me update everyone over at BP".

@@LipstickLady I'm going to need you to redirect your attentions to me...I may have a vagina confessional I need help with!! ❤

I have to wonder about the OP. I was physically active until around 2000, at that time I broke my foot and even walking became a huge challenge. I tried to watch what I ate, but to suddenly come to a screeching halt in what I could do and being put in a wheelchair for the next 6 months sent my metabolism into reverse. But I wasn't able to shut down what was eating, in my mind, I still needed to eat the same amount. By the time my mind and stomach caught up with what my body could do, I weighed over 260 pounds.

Ironically, my weight only went up about 20 pounds over the next 15 years, but as my ability to exercise decreased even more as the problems with my knee, hip and foot got worse I was unable to lose weight and not be hungry all of the time.

I decided to do this operation because my abdomen is shot, I have three massive hernias and I have to lose at least 50 pounds to get my abdomen finally and permently fixed. I had my sleeve on July 23rd and have lost 28 pounds. I don't feel hungry and my energy is coming up. By just loosing this small amount I am able to walk about 1/2 a mile a day. This is HUGE for me.

So if the OP is being honest, and his program works for him, more power to him, but don't tell me that his system will work for me when he doesn't know my situation.

We have access to a wide variety of tools to reach our goals, how we use them is really up to each of us. Which we choose to use is up to each of us based on our own specific needs and situations.

I think it is unfair to tell anyone that since their system worked for them then it must work for everyone else and conversely just because a tool doenst work for someone doesn't know it wont work for me.

I am here to support people using the tools that will work for them. I am here to offer guidance to others based off of my experiences, will they match 100%, no, but I know what my experience has been and what works and doesn't.

I think when the intent of a post is to demean, belittle or ridicule the efforts of others then the whole post needs to be questioned. True support requires people to cheer our successes, share the burdens of failures and encourage each other as we struggle, all without judging. No one wants to write everything about themselves and that is ok, we go from what is shared with us, and as my Dad used to say, if you are in a hole, stop digging.

Some people, just need to read what they state and stop digging and just read, help where they can, praise when needed and remember that ignorance is bliss, that is why some people are happy. :D

I don't know about y'all, but I am proud of what I have accomplished, I am proud of the changes I have made in my life, I am proud of the look I see in my wife's eyes. And I don't care what tools I had to use to get here, I HAVE DONE THIS!