Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's for Breakfast?!

During the week

• Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl - I'll eat the egg whites, turkey sausage, cheese and only a couple of the pieces potato. Nutrition for the whole bowl with all the potatoes is as follows: 240cal, 8g fat, 19g carb, 2g Fiber, 1g sugar, 22g protien.
  • Premeir Protein chocolate shake - 160 Cal, 3g fat, 5g carbs, 3g Fiber, 1g sugar, 30g protien.

On the weekends

• 1 large egg scrambled with a slice of cheese and 2 strips of Kirkland pre-cooked bacon. - 210 Cal, 15g fat, 2 carb, 1g sugar, 15g protien

During the week

• Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl - I'll eat the egg whites, turkey sausage, cheese and only a couple of the pieces potato. Nutrition for the whole bowl with all the potatoes is as follows: 240cal, 8g fat, 19g carb, 2g fiber, 1g sugar, 22g protien.
  • Premeir Protein chocolate shake - 160 Cal, 3g fat, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 1g sugar, 30g protien.
On the weekends
  • 1 large egg scrambled with a slice of cheese and 2 strips of Kirkland pre-cooked bacon. - 210 Cal, 15g fat, 2 carb, 1g sugar, 15g protien

I hadn't even thought about turkey or vegan sausage. I had been avoiding sausage snd bacon but I will check them out. Thanks

This morning I had a scrambled egg and 1/4 cup fresh strawberries. I am just starting to add in fruit and I'm being very cautious. This is my first time with strawberries (except the occasional Tblsp in oatmeal).

Well my sleeve wasn't ready for the strawberries. A day close to home????. Oh well guess I can't complain too much. I weigh tomorrow!!

Oh chorizo sounds great. I have never cooked it myself, only had it at restaurants. My favorite mexican meal.

Hormel precooked bacon has really good stats. I use it for convenience with an egg scrambled in morning.

In 2 slices 84 cal, 0.24 carbs(cool) and 6.6g of Protein

I honestly have not looked at the numbers. I just have always lumped it in with bad food. Thanks! I will check it out

Bacon and chorizo! YUM! I actually had both today but I also did a triathlon so def burned it off.

I'm a boring Protein shake most mornings. Sometimes it's just powder in Water (syntrax matrix usually) sometimes it's frozen fruit, plain Fage yogert and fair life milk. Sometimes I put Peanut Butter in it.

Sometimes I do a small bowl of oatmeal w Protein Powder in it.

Sometimes I make a low carb pancake from ricotta, Protein Powder and maybe some flax meal or almond meal or coconut flour. Top with Greek yogert.

Sometimes I have a scrambled egg with cheese and salsa or Sriracha or avocado.

Often I have leftovers from dinner!

Around 8am Im either sipping on a Protein Shake ( Protein Powder, PB2, 1/2 frozen banana, Vitamins, almond milk , all together in a Ninja mjxer) or nibbling on almonds, Breakfast biscuits and / or turkey Jerky. At my 10 am break I have 4 Wheat Thins w/PB and some Swiss Miss cocoa. Im then good until lunch (healthy leftovers ).

@@maggie409 - pretty much eat either 2 scrambled eggs with a slice of cheese melted in it on weekends. Hubby likes to eat out so I order eggs and sometimes I get half of a 4 inch smoked link too. That's if he orders it on his plate.

During the week its a Protein shake (25 to 30 protein) or a cup of coffee and a pure Protein Bar (20 grams protein). I get up at 330am to go to work. I am not always hungry but I do try to either start with my Protein Drink or regular Water as soon as I get up. I am drinking about 100 oz a day.

This morning I had a hard boiled egg and a piece of toast with a schmear of Brummel & Brown. And coffee. Most weekday mornings, though, it's yogurt or cottage cheese.

My work has a cafeteria. M-F I have 1 egg scrambled with spinach and Tomato. Probably 3 days out of 5 I get a sausage link. I had been skipping the sausage but my skin and hair was getting dry. I realized I wasn't getting enough fat in my diet.

Weekends I will have a Protein shake or left overs from dinner. Yesterday, I had the day off and had a half cup of split pea Soup that had some ham in it.

Usually it’s Greek yogurt with some fruit, often blueberries if I have them around. Thankfully I don’t seem to be especially sensitive to fruit – it doesn’t make me hungrier or anything. I keep my portions reasonable but don’t measure – I haven’t for years. Luckily the Greek yogurt comes in individually portioned cups so I don’t have to worry about it.

My most recent breakfasts have been this... On Sunday's I cook up a batch of veggie bacon or sausage patties (I'm vegetarian), and boil a pot of eggs. Then on weekdays for work I grab an egg and either the bacon or sausage patty, and take to work and eat at my desk.

Before I was on this kick, I was eating a Greek yogurt with walnuts or almonds mixed in, or a Protein shake most mornings.