Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Galveston Overnighter - November 13, 2004

A Galveston condo. is reserved for us Bandsters for Saturday, November 13, 2004. But it won't be complete unless you come! It will cost $50.31 each for 8. But if we have more, we'll manage!

This is for one night. Please post your name and approximate arrival time so we can get a head count. More details soon. Hope to see you there!:P

Condo. website: http://www.spectrumvacationrentals.com (click on beach rentals for actual pictures of condo.) It's gorgeous, big, and on the seawall!

Galveston weather: http://galveston.com/weather/ 10 day forecast shows Friday, 11/12 78* high, 58 low, Sunny!

Whooooo Hoooooo! I'm ready :banana :banana :banana

Leatha will have to tell you what time as I am her look out guy for the POLICE! :P:(:( Keep your cell phones on just in case I have to call for bail!

Thanks for all your work Marie, you are a sweetie!

I'll have to drive from Plano to Grand Prairie, so I was figuring if I could leave home by 8, I'd be there by 9, then we can count at least 4 hrs driving time. So, we may make it by 2, depending on stops, traffic tickets, etc. lol.

Will we be eating out that night? I've just recieved word that some other bandsters from some of the other sites will be there (in Galveston) also. It might be fun to meet up with them or invite them over to share experiences. It would be a real treat for some of you who haven't met some veteran bandsters to hear their stories.

Anyway, I've passed my cell number along so that we can maybe meet up with them or have them drop by if we stay in.

Leatha

Good for you! Well, I think if we can meet up with these ladies, it will be a great treat for you all. I'll see if I can find out what their plans are.

:P

Clara Luz (Nancy) is coming and riding w/ me! I've had dinner w/her. She's a real sweetie!

Woohoo!! She is? That's wonderful!! I can't wait to meet everyone!

O.K., I've sent detailed directions (by pm) to Nancy, Ginny, Betty, Leatha, Lisa Green, and Paula. Have I forgotten anyone? PM me if you need any details.:laugh

Sorry ladies I did'nt know this thread was here, i'm just now finding it!

I will be coming! I'll be arriving around 3 pm if thats the check in time. Is there an open space still? If there is an open space when the day comes my friend might want to come. She can pay her way. Is that OK with the rest of you ladies?

(Your gonna kick me Leatha but i'm thinking...I won't get lost if my friend drives me hee hee)

Ladies I apologize for any inconvienience this may be but my friend Kathy will not be coming this weekend.

That leaves us with one opening. Is there one more lady out there in bandland that would like to get togather with us other lapbanders this weekend in Galveston?

If we have 7, the cost per person will now be $57.50 (an increase of $7.19 each) on the condo. Does any of the confirmed have a problem with this amount? I don't.