Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breast smaller due to weight loss

I went from a 44DD to a very droopy 34A/B. (I'd be a firm A if it weren't for the extra skin I have to stuff in the cup).

thank you for replying, i honestly want mine to shrink lol if u dont mind answering what size were u and what size are u now and is there anything u regret or wish u would of knew

I went from a 44DD to a very droopy 34A/B. (I'd be a firm A if it weren't for the extra skin I have to stuff in the cup).

thank you for replying, i honestly want mine to shrink lol if u dont mind answering what size were u and what size are u now and is there anything u regret or wish u would of knew
I was wearing 22W jeans and XL/XXL tops. Now I'm in size 5 or 7 jeans and M /sometimes S tops. Along with my boobs I lost my butt so my jeans are slim cut rather than relaxed fit. I included my 12 month before and after pics (still the same at 18 months)

I am thrilled with my surgery and everything that came with it. I researched for months and read thousands of threads on this and other WLS boards, so nothing really came as a surprise (other than how easy it's all been). Never had one minute of regret.attachicon.gif image.jpg

You got abs and biceps!! You look amazing!!!

they absolutely do downsize. i'm 9 weeks out and I fit into shirts that I couldn't for a long time. I was a 40DD. No idea what I am now but I can tell i'm going to have to get fitted again. i'm going to wait until i've lost most of my weight. I'll deal with the straps falling down for as long as i can. I hate having to dig into my shirt and pull the straps up lol.

I was wearing 22W jeans and XL/XXL tops. Now I'm in size 5 or 7 jeans and M /sometimes S tops. Along with my boobs I lost my butt so my jeans are slim cut rather than relaxed fit. I included my 12 month before and after pics (still the same at 18 months)

I am thrilled with my surgery and everything that came with it. I researched for months and read thousands of threads on this and other WLS boards, so nothing really came as a surprise (other than how easy it's all been). Never had one minute of regret.attachicon.gif image.jpg

wow u look amazing, congratulations

Yes:(

I was a 42 d and now I'm a 38 tiny C

I'm afraid to try on a B cup lol

Yes:(

I was a 42 d and now I'm a 38 tiny C

I'm afraid to try on a B cup lol

I would be soooo happy with ur size , congratulations on ur progress

Byebyefat-

Thank you :)

Oh man I would be sad too!!! I love my boobs! Post op I was a 40 E & now I'm a 36 E! Pray to god I don't lose em hahah id be so sad! The doctor said if you're a naturally big bust than you shouldn't lose them in most cases but fingers crossed! I was sleeved 4/01/15 I'm down over 50lbs so let's hope that ship has sailed lol

Apparently mine were more fat than boob lol

Boob lift and implant will be in The future for me lol

I totally want a butt hahhah Brazilian butt lift is my goal

I haven't lost cup size yet thank God, just band size. I don't really want mine to shrink, I prefer having bigger breasts. Either way I'll be getting surgery on them.

Im not due to be sleeve till August /September but I have a question to the females that have already been sleeved , my breast size os currently 40 DD will my breast shrink with the weight loss, I want a breast reduction but not if my breast size goes down tremendously

Yup. I'm 9mths out. Started at a 46 DD, I'm currently a 42C.

Lol I thank god mine are here to stay! post-257386-14355439811925_thumb.jpg

. Thanks for the pics! I hope I look as great as you do now. Can you tell me what a day of food now is like for you? I am a teacher and wondering how I will be eating at 8 weeks.

Well how I eat now is WAY different than at 8 weeks. Back then I still got stuffed on a couple tablespoons of food, so I was shooting for as much Protein as I could in every bite. I didn't feel "normal" until 4 months out. That's when I could eat a little more, started mixing in more veggies and fruit, and didn't have to struggle each day just to meet goals.

At 6 months I could eat a small plate of whatever everyone else was eating ....heavy on the Protein dishes, less of the carbs. At 10 months my restriction loosened even more and I found I could eat more and still maintain. Thats pretty much where I still am.

Yesterday was a weekend so I did a lot of snacking. Here's what I had.....

1 egg omelet with cheese and sausage; 2 16oz cups of Decaf coffee with 1/2 and 1/2. leftover Chinese BBQ pork, raw cauliflower, broccoli and carrots dipped in spinach dip, peanuts, blueberries, plain Greek yogurt flavored with vanilla Protein powder and flax seed added for Fiber, a slice of braunschweiger, 12oz can of V8 juice, elk sausage with a couple bagel crisps, 32oz Water, white chocolate raspberry Quest bar, cottage cheese and fresh peaches.

I know it sounds like a lot, but the portions were small and that's typically how I eat on the weekends if I'm home. But in general I eat whatever I want whenever I'm hungry. On work days I don't get a lunch break but I always have a large protein smoothie and a Quest bar at some point in the day so I'm free to eat veggies, fruit and grains at mealtimes, rather than just protein.

Edited by Kindle

So , not to upset anyone, but , from a guys perspective, Your boobs, are not who you are. Youre a lot more beautiful as a person and a woman than just boobs.