Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there September sleevers! Any one out there?

Unjury has 2 chocolate flavors. One of them tastes like cake batter (too sweet), the other one is fine. But now I can't remember which is which! I swear I need to start a spreadsheet of all of this so I don't forget!! My husband has been in the hospital for a week, so my brain's a little fried.

It looks like his surgery is postponed indefinitely. I'm still hoping for August, though I still haven't heard from my surgeon's scheduler. It's ridiculous that we submitted for approval a month ago and received approval 2 weeks ago, and they still haven't scheduled.

Unjury has 2 chocolate flavors. One of them tastes like cake batter (too sweet), the other one is fine. But now I can't remember which is which! I swear I need to start a spreadsheet of all of this so I don't forget!! My husband has been in the hospital for a week, so my brain's a little fried.

It looks like his surgery is postponed indefinitely. I'm still hoping for August, though I still haven't heard from my surgeon's scheduler. It's ridiculous that we submitted for approval a month ago and received approval 2 weeks ago, and they still haven't scheduled.

Hope your hubby is ok!

I swear I need to start a spreadsheet of all of this so I don't forget!!

My husband has been in the hospital for a week, so my brain's a little fried.

a spreadsheet is actually a good idea lol

sorry to hear about your husband, sending healing vibrations your way.

and hopefully you'll get scheduled soon!

Been mixing the Unjury Protein mix with sf fat free vanilla pudding. Really thick, but tasty. Also been taking the unjury Vitamins. Really big and nasty aftertaste, but no problem

which flavor? I was going to try the Bariatric Advantage ones, they've gotten good reviews. I will keep you posted.

So far the unflavored, and chocolate with the sf light Jello

I am interested in the unflavored and what all I can put it in! hahaha

I am also a September sleever. Tentative date is September 10. I have had to surgeon visits, 1 nutrition and 1 psch eval. I am presently waiting to hear that surgery has been approved by insurance company. Waiting to make appointments for cardiac and primary doctor clearances. In the meantime, I have been doing lots and lots of research on the sleeve in the hope that I will be prepared for what is ahead. I am glad to have this forum as I find that many of my questions are being answered. I know that I will be visiting this site daily as it is very informative on all the steps before and after surgery. I am looking forward to talking to all of you and I wish you all good luck!

I don't know about the rest of you but I just had a moment where I realized that next 4th of July I will be nearly half my size. It made me *SMILE*

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy 4th everyone!!

I am interested in the unflavored and what all I can put it in! hahaha

Oops...the unflavored can be put in just about anything. Yogurt, any type of juice/crystal light/flavored Water, broth, Soup, etc. They have recipes on Unjury.com for popcyxle a and Protein Jello.< /p>

I am hoping to have surgery at the end of September. I go for my first appointment on July 13th.

I work at the hospital & I do the pre-authorizations for bariatric/plastic cases so I already know what I have to do to get my insurance to pay for it. Lucky me, my hospital & my insurance have an agreement so as long as my BMI is over 40, they will cover the cost at 100%.

Good luck!

I am scared, nervous, & not sure. But I am tired of being overweight.

Oops...the unflavored can be put in just about anything. Yogurt, any type of juice/crystal light/flavored Water, broth, Soup, etc. They have recipes on Unjury.com for popcyxle a and Protein Jello.< /p>

great info! thanks for sharing!

I don't know about the rest of you but I just had a moment where I realized that next 4th of July I will be nearly half my size. It made me *SMILE*

:):):):):):):):):):)

Happy 4th everyone!!

I had the same thought today! Its such a strange feeling to actually have hope!

I'm scheduled for September 14th! I'm a band revision and just had it removed this past Monday, 5 years to the day I had it put it. Recovering well and ready for September to get here. My dr. requires a three month healing time between the procedures so wanted to do it the safest way. Im always looking for buddies!!

I'm scheduled for September 14th! I'm a band revision and just had it removed this past Monday, 5 years to the day I had it put it. Recovering well and ready for September to get here. My dr. requires a three month healing time between the procedures so wanted to do it the safest way. Im always looking for buddies!!

I'm Sept. 14th, too, Buttercup! Yay!