Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Oh I forgot to put yesterday

yesterday

B - 3/4 cup honey bunches of oats with 1/2 cup 1% milk

L - Lean Gourmet frozen dinner

S - SF vanilla pudding

D - 2 turkey tortillas with lite miracle whip

pickle chips fried - dropped in jalepeno ranch :smile:

YUM! Will definitely have to try those!!

Well, I did much better today than yesterday :biggrin:

Breakfast ~ Atkins Vanilla Shake

Snack ~ 1oz Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds

Lunch ~ 2 Scrambled eggs w/ Cream cheese, 3 Slices Maple Bacon & 1/4 C Potatoes O'Brien

Snack ~ Blue Diamond 100 Cal. Pkg Almonds

Dinner ~ Low Carb Enchilada Bake Topped w/ Salsa, Sour Cream & Peppercchinis :eek::drool::tt2: & 1/2 C Fat Free Refried Beans

If you have a Razzoo's restaurant in your city--they have the best fried pickles....I like them in honey mustard.....yum

today-

b-kashi go lean crunch w/ soy milk

grazed the rest of the day....chocloate, part of a chicken wing, taste of this and taste of that at a buffet

yesterday:

b: Protein Shake with organic pb & 1/2 ban.

l: spinach with tomatoes, sf pudding :smile:

d: small piece of sausage, spinach, small bit of sweet potato

s: shake: 1c milk, 1 ban. vanilla, sf choc Syrup, ice. YUM

Today:

b: organic ff yogurt with pomagranite/vanilla granola

l: (will be) some sort of salad from the deli

d: corn chowder in the slow cooker (with lean canadian ham, shredded potatoes, carrots, peas, etc)...hope it's good:thumbup:

b: slimfast Cappuccino delight

l: ww turkey marsala with broccoli

s: 3 cubes of watermelon

d: small piece of chicken breast w/ grilled zuchinni

** can someone tell me how many carbs we are supposed to have per day? *** thanks~

This is my first post here...I had been so ashamed prior because of how much I was able to and did eat but now I think I've found my sweet spot and it has made such a difference...here goes:

B - 1 bottle Caribou Iced coffee plus Espresso

L -1/2c black bean Soup and 1/2oz shredded cheddar

D- 1oz baked ham, slice sweet potatoe, 2tbls broccoli cass, 2tbls watergate salad,

S - 1/2 slice sour cream pound cake w/ tbls strawberries, 1/2 slice chocolate chip cake (we had a dinner party)

Cheeseburger in Paradise serves the fried pickles and they are wonderful!

b - Slim fast, choc chip granola, high protien meal bar

l - 4oz Kung Pao chicken

s - Quaker snack pack, 90 cal

d - stuffed pork chop

This is my first post here...I had been so ashamed prior because of how much I was able to and did eat but now I think I've found my sweet spot and it has made such a difference

I've been posting on this thread since my banding and have always been up front & honest about the amount of food I've eaten each day (although at times it seems to be quite a bit more than what others are eating :lol:) but earlier this year someone made a comment saying "How can you eat that much?" and for whatever reason it hurt me ... Even though at the time I was probably down 70-80 lbs since surgery, that comment took me back to the feelings I had when I was the fat girl and thinking everyone was disgusted with me. I left this thread (and the site altogether) for a few months. During that few months I wasn't keeping track of my intake, wasn't holding myself accountable for everything that went in my mouth and my weightloss slowed and then came to a complete stop. I realized I needed not only a fill :smile:, but this site as well to help me get back on track.

Moral of the story ... we're all different with our different bands and different fill levels. Some of us can eat more than others ... whoop dee doo! We're all in this together so don't ever feel ashamed ... and most importantly, don't let thoughtless comments made by others steer you in the wrong direction :w00t:

Welcome to the thread momof5! :wub:

*Stepping off the soapbox now*

great response bloo & welcome momof5. i too have been posting my food on this thread since shortly after i got banded, mostly because it took journaling my food to be accountable while waiting for restriction & i needed 7 fills for it' to kick in -:thumbup::eek:

big baby - razoos was exactly where i was sat ***still craving them pickles***

today -

b- EAS carb control shake choc

s- slice guoda cheese

l- 5pcs spicey tuna roll

d- *plan* made a cucumber salad, it's very hot out & not much sounds good at 106degrees

[quote name=alliemorris73

** can someone tell me how many carbs we are supposed to have per day? *** thanks~[/quote]

allie - i don't count my carbs. i pretty much dumped all white ones; but with working out i need to include the "good ones" in my diet each day.

luluc thanks! I am pretty confused on the carbs, no sugar, no coffee thing.. some people tell me low carb some say low fat , it's confusing.. i am losing weight so that's a plus..

blooeyes- I am glad you are here.. I love reading what you eat everyday and as a matter of fact today i went to bj's and bought some tyson anytizer buffalo thing a ma jigs.. I read you eat them and I was like YUMMO! You inspire me and I think you have done an friggin amazing job.. I look forward to your daily post of what you are eating because it always gives me some great ideas!!! I even printed the enchilada recipe i think that was from you as well!!!

I've been posting on this thread since my banding and have always been up front & honest about the amount of food I've eaten each day (although at times it seems to be quite a bit more than what others are eating :angry:) but earlier this year someone made a comment saying "How can you eat that much?" and for whatever reason it hurt me ... Even though at the time I was probably down 70-80 lbs since surgery, that comment took me back to the feelings I had when I was the fat girl and thinking everyone was disgusted with me. I left this thread (and the site altogether) for a few months. During that few months I wasn't keeping track of my intake, wasn't holding myself accountable for everything that went in my mouth and my weightloss slowed and then came to a complete stop. I realized I needed not only a fill :thumbup:, but this site as well to help me get back on track.

Moral of the story ... we're all different with our different bands and different fill levels. Some of us can eat more than others ... whoop dee doo! We're all in this together so don't ever feel ashamed ... and most importantly, don't let thoughtless comments made by others steer you in the wrong direction :unsure:

Welcome to the thread momof5! :wub:

*Stepping off the soapbox now*

For what it's worth--I agree. Especially for us newer lb'ers...i always look to see what you, luluc and georgia girl are eating because it's usually good!! lol

i love being accountable on a thread where it's ok to do just that--even when i ate ceasar salad 3x last week:rolleyes: