Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday, still on mushies:

B: 1/2 c grits and a barely cooked egg

L: 1/2 c chive cottage cheese

D: miso Soup with tofu and a couple ounces of mushed up teriyaki salmon

S: two SF fudgesicles

today, still on mushies:

B: 1/2 c chive cottage cheese

S: 1/2 c chive cottage cheese

L: 3 oz mushed up teriyaki salmon

S: 2 SF fudgesicles

D: 1/2 c chicken salad

Craving veggies and fruit!!!

Do share.....I would love the recipe

I found the Parmesan Meatball recipe ~~> here

Today I am making Mexican Meatballs which I found ~~> here

bloo - did you end up cutting your hair? ?

Yes! I got it cut last night ... I haven't quite figured out whether or not I like it yet ... I have extremely thin hair (which sucks) and I've tried playing around with it a couple times today but have ended up more frustrated with it than anything :tt2:

Yes! I got it cut last night ... I haven't quite figured out whether or not I like it yet ... I have extremely thin hair (which sucks) and I've tried playing around with it a couple times today but have ended up more frustrated with it than anything :)

i can appreciate that! i hope you get it to where your loving it soon!!

yesterday -

b- venison sausage patty

l- 2 chicken quesadilla

d- 1/2c chicken salad w/5melba rounds

s- SF rice pudding cup

My eating has been HORRIFIC!!! I've been on vacation--this let's me know that I am not as disciplined as I hoped I was (lesson learned). the good thing is that I have been exercising through my rough eating...

I return to work tomorrow, thus to healthy eating again...I will post tomorrow.

Bloo--post a pix of the new cut

i can appreciate that! i hope you get it to where your loving it soon!!

Me too!

My eating has been HORRIFIC!!! I've been on vacation--this let's me know that I am not as disciplined as I hoped I was (lesson learned). the good thing is that I have been exercising through my rough eating...

Bloo--post a pix of the new cut

Good for you for exercising!! I've totally slacked off and really need to get more exercise in :)

I'll post a pic soon

Yesterday ~

Breakfast ~ Atkins chocolate Delight Shake

Snack ~ 1oz Beef Jerky

Lunch ~ 4oz Homemade Parmesan Meatballs (the last of them :mad2:)

Snack ~ 1 Hard Boiled Egg

Dinner ~ 3oz Homemade Mexican Meatballs (but they did a u-turn :biggrin:) ... vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Shake (1 C Milk, 2 T Skippy Honey Nut Peanut Butter, 1 Scoop Vanilla Unjury ... blended in the bullet w/ ice)

bloo--you should try the mexican meatballs i posted..the trick is using the 85% meat...drain it after you saute..and cook it in a slow cooker. The meat was so tender it fell apart as i ate it.

b: slimfast cappucino delight

l: sbd chicken cesar wrap kit (couldn't eat the jello)

s: 1oz. Jerky

d: simply smart 1% milk with scoop of GNC chocolate Protein Powder and squirt of Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup

I've not posted here before (I think), but all your posts have helped and inspired me. So here's mine:

B: 1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese w/ 2 eggs and 1 Tbsp. salsa, scrambled

L: 1/2 pkt tuna, 2 oz. FF cottage cheese, 1 chopped green onion

D: 4 oz. tilapia, 6 brussels sprouts, 1/2 c. edamame

According to myplate that is 665 calories, 84g Protein & 32 carbs. But looking at it, it seems like a lot of food, huh?

Nancy

georgia girl / bloo & regular posters w/kids - WOW, i bow to you!

cause i've had my 6 nieces/nephew for a wk now and to go from cooking for 2 banded persons to 8 with tastes off the MAP!!!!!

i've seen my husband PB a bunch and just look at him, like he's crazy. i had baby back ribs in our smoker for 6hrs today and i take one bite and was met with a fast dash to the sink & i'm scheduled for a fill in the AM.

so today~

b- 1/2c Fiber one squares w/ 2%milk and blueberries

l- 1c field green salad w/lump crab meat

d- 1 bite of ribs - will grab a EAS choc shake ltr.:)

lulac--I didn't know your husband was banded. Did you all do it together? Does he post on this site? It must be nice when you two go out--you can split a meal and save money!!!

georgia girl / bloo & regular posters w/kids - WOW, i bow to you!

cause i've had my 6 nieces/nephew for a wk now

Well since you already have 6, would you mind a couple more because mine are driving me nuts! :eek: :D

Today ~

Breakfast ~ 2/3 of an Atkins chocolate Delight Shake

Lunch ~ 1 Crispy Ground Beef Taco & An Order Of Refried Beans (from The Green Burrito)

Snack ~ Hazelnut Iced Coffee

Dinner ~ 2oz Leftover Mexican Meatballs

Theres nuthin' worse than spending $10 on a pot roast, smelling it's flavorful aroma all day, anticipating the taste ... only to PB it :D

Breakfast ~ Atkins Cafe Caramel Shake

Lunch ~ .25oz Lettuce, 1 Pkg Buddig chicken, 1 Hard Boiled Egg & 2 T Ranch Dressing ... all in a whole wheat pita pocket

Snack ~ 100 cal pkg Almonds

Dinner ~ 2oz Pot Roast, Couple Bites Of Mashed Potatoes & 1 Bite Of Corn (which all did an immediate u-turn) ... will have another Atkins shake later :eek:

Bloo, thats how I feel about all the food I make. It makes me so angry to spend all that time preparing a meal and then two bites into it, your all through.....I think that is the HARDEST thing.