Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

what are these parm. meatballs you speak of??:cry_smile: Is the recipe on here? I have a hard time getting my meatballs soft..any tips?

I found the recipe ~~> here <~~

The first time I made them, I let them cook in the crock pot all day (about 6-7 hours on low) and they were really soft & tender. This last time I only let them cook for 4 hours or so and they're not as soft so I definitely recommend leaving them in longer than what the recipe says :drool:

Yesterday:

B - Slim Fast Protein Bar

L - leftover parm chicken

S - a spoon full of crumbs from my daughters amazing Peanut Butter fudge!

D - cottage cheese with Tomato

thanks bloo!

b1: chai tea latte with skim (i'm on a roll this week)

b2: oatmeal

l: split pea Soup

d: going to a fish restaurant so i'll have something from there

Hi everbody, I just love reading this thread and seeing what everyones eating. I'm going to start posting what i eat everyday to keep me accountable.

Yesterday

b- low carb slimfast

l- 1/4c applesauce & Cream of potatoe Soup

d- 1/2 beef taco & refried Beans

Bloo---how many meatballs is 4oz? Approx how big are they? I'm going to make them as soon as I finish eating the meatballs that are in my freezer

Yesterday:

B-3oz cottage cheese and 2oz cantelope

L - South Beach cranberry walnut chicken salad

S1 - 100 cal chezits

S2 - 3/4 cup watermellon

D - 2oz of Strogenoff Hamburger Helper made with ground turkey, tsp Sour Cream. Couple bites of salad.

today, ugh

b: chai tea latte with skim

b2: i just ordered a bacon/chz omlette with my co-workers. depending on the size, i'll eat half now and half later for lunch

l: the other half of Breakfast

s: (if needed) fruit cup

d: a YUMMY crustless quiche/frittata i make with spinach, tomatoes & goat cheese. soooo good. I'll have a small slice. i usually put 2 slices of bacon in this, but won't today since i'm already having it.

I had my first fill on Tuesday, so I'm back on liquids/soft foods again.

I read what some of you are eating, and I think I'm eating wayyyy too much?

Yet I've lost 28 pounds so far, so I don't know. I just feel like I should be eating way less than I should.

I keep track of everything (nutrition, Water, exercise) with my SparkPeople page. For the most part, I've managed to stay less than 1500 calories every day.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/nutrition.asp

I've been eating a lot of tuna salad and chicken salad.

But I don't make it the traditional way.

Instead of mayo or miracle whip (ugh) I mix the tuna or chicken with spinach dip, or artichoke dip. Two tablespoons of the stuff only has 90 calories, is really good and you get a bit of extra vegetable in your diet without even thinking about it.

Frankly, the salad turns out much creamier and yummier than with mayo.

We had burgers the other day. Now, I don't eat much bread, so I have to be creative with my burgers. I used the spinach dip instead of mayo, and it was AWESOME!

I may never eat mayo again. LOL

bama belle~ It usually takes a few fills before you get some really good restriction, so don't worry if you think you are eating more than some of us. It took A LOT of fills for me to get good restriction.

Not sure what kind of spinach dip you are using, but Tostito's creamy spinach dip is really good and only has 50 calories or 2 tbsp. I too use it all the time, I've even made egg salad and deviled eggs with it.

b: Protein Shake made with chocolate why Protein Powder 1 scoop, 8 oz skim milk, 1/4 banana & Tsp Peanut Butter with ice blended in bullet

l: 1/2 of hamburger patty 2 pieces of squash

d: small piece of salmon 3 small pieces of squash

s: sugar free ice cream pop 80 calories