Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

I got to move to soft foods yesterday!!

B - string cheese stick

L - fake lasgana (ricotta, moz, Pasta Sauce & parm)

D - garlic butter tilapia and veggie Pasta salad

S - 6 chili lime almonds

S - slim a bear ice cream bar

Only 624 calories and 34g protein...sigh...I gotta work on that.

Congratulations on getting to eat soft foods!

I had a fill a couple days ago and it was a small fill, but a big impact. I have to be V-e-r-y careful to chew. food goes down fine, but it's a new ballgame!

B: Latte

S: 4 oz Yogurt w/ smart bran mixed in.

L: 1/2 salmon patty, green Beans

D: 3 oz Roast Beef w/ LF sour cream (I stuck it in the processor and made beef salad out of it--too risky until the fill settles down.) More green beans.

Before the fill I could eat a serving of cereal with fruit and hadn't stuck anything in the processor since the mushy stage in April.

Breakfast ~ Atkins chocolate Delight Shake

Snack ~ 1oz "True North" Almond Pistachio Walnut Pecan Mix

Lunch ~ salad (Lettuce, 1pkg Buddig Turkey, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1/4 C Shredded Mozzarella, 1.5 T Crispy Onions & 2 T Ranch)

Snack ~ 2 T Skippy Roasted Honey Nut Peanut Butter

Dinner ~ 5oz Parmesan Meatballs (yeah, 5oz :ohmy: I think I need a fill :))

UGH horrible experience this morning. i'll share so maybe someone else won't be an idiot like i was:cool:

I woke up this morning and without thinking..drove to mcdonalds and got a bacon/egg/chz. yeah. i took one bite and it almost got stuck (now i've never had that happen or ever gotten sick from anything thus far so it was BAD). i closed my eyes and said out loud..plz plz let this go down and i'll never ever eat this again. it did. ahh. just what i needed..i don't know how i could have slipped like that, but i'm right back on track now after that.

b: who knows if i'll eat..maybe some oatmeal later

l: a salad of some sort

d: leftover frittata. yum.

s: a "bananna milkshake" (ban., 1/2 cup skim, pure vanilla, 2 splenda and ice). blend. yum.

Sorry Bozzj. That didn't sound fun at all!!

Today:

B'fast~ Protein Shake

Lunch~ 1/2 c 3 bean Soup, 1 heaping tbsp shredded cheese

Snack~ 2 tbsp Smuckers Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter mixed with 1 tsp natural honey and 3 thin crisp triscuits

Dinner~ 2 or 3 oz of smothered meatloaf and maybe some fresh cherries for dessert??

I didn't know peanut butter would be so filling. I have stayed away from it because I figured it would go straight down.

B - half of a lower sugar strawberries & cream oatmeal

L - 3 oz refried Beans mixed with a dash of jalepeno salsa, sour cream and cheddar

D - 2 oz meatloaf, a few bites of creamed spinach and a few bites of peas

S - 1 cup Silk chocolate milk

S - either a tbs of pb or a slim a bear 100 calorie ice cream bar

Bloo, I have to tell you I made the Parm meatballs yesterday and they are tooooooooooooooo die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole dang family loved them, I was hording them and saying...NO NO NO seconds, these are for my lunches next week....DH said to make a double batch next time...thanks for the recipe!!

Bloo, I have to tell you I made the Parm meatballs yesterday and they are tooooooooooooooo die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole dang family loved them, I was hording them and saying...NO NO NO seconds, these are for my lunches next week....DH said to make a double batch next time...thanks for the recipe!!

You're welcome! They are so good ... I swear, I could live on them! :thumbup: :biggrin2:

Breakfast ~ Atkins Vanilla Shake

Snack ~ 1oz "True North" Almond Pistachio Walnut Pecan Mix

Lunch ~ 5oz Parmesan Meatballs

Dinner ~ 5oz Parmesan Meatballs ... the last of 'em :crying:

Holy crap, I still "feel" hungry :ohmy: I definitely need a fill :)

what are Parmesan Meatballs they sound very good =/