Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

I am too tight today. I haven't been able to eat all day

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, breyers mint chocolate chip yogurt

L- 1/2 chicken wing (it didn't stay down)

S-ice cream

D-grits (didn't stay down)

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are doing better today!

Goat cheese Meatloaf -- two of my favorite things - Goat Cheese and meat - Please give it up ? What else is in there? ?

ha - it's really easy, while i'm bad at measuring i do use equal parts of meat: ground beef/ground pork/goat cheese/dried tyme/sun dried tomatos/1 egg/bread crumbs/s&p. i make mini loafs (freeze the rest individually).

yesterday -

b- half english muffin toasted w/almond butter & half peach Protein yogurt smoothie

l- spicy tuna roll (5pcs)

s- soy chips

d- greek flat bread pizza (one slice) few bites of greek salad, wine

Upon reading through the many posts on this thread I have a question regarding many of the menu's. I've noticed that some of you eat such a tiny amount of food during the day. Doesn't the body go into starvation mode with so little nutrients coming in which makes losing weight harder?

no idea - but i'm not sure how an obese/overweight person can go into starvation mode .... maybe screw w/your matabolism some. my thoughts only.

i lost barely 30lbs in the first 6 months & had my calories around 800, cause everyone here did that.

my dr said no way - get yourself above 1100 and that really did the trick. while some are comfortable & lose eating 1/4c of food & take in 800 cals - didn't work for me.

Upon reading through the many posts on this thread I have a question regarding many of the menu's. I've noticed that some of you eat such a tiny amount of food during the day. Doesn't the body go into starvation mode with so little nutrients coming in which makes losing weight harder?

Mary~ I have been feeling the same way! I think that I am eating a ton of food when I look at what others are eating! I have been trying to get in my calories and Protein and sometimes I struggle to fit it all in during a day.

Compared to everyone else I feel like I am pigging out. I know that everyone is different and I do take that into consideration, but it is amazing how different food intake is from person to person.

Okay, I am over it. (for now):)

B: vanilla Protien shake w/ FLax/GrapeSeed OIL (Omega3's) 1 4oz Danone Activia yogurt.

L: Tea with skim Milk

D: Barley & chicken Stew 1 1/2cups

Snack: Turkey Bites pepperoni stick 60 cals.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are doing better today!

Thanks. I am doing much better today. I was starving all day, and I have eaten like a pig! I do believe I have made up for my lack of calories yesterday.

B-coffee w/torani Syrup, breyers mint chocolate chip yogurt cup (these are so good!)

L-fried clam strips, 2 french fries, 1 bite of cole slaw

S-oreo klondike bar:blushing:

D-deli ham & cheese egg white omlet

What is muscle milk? Where did you get it? Is is equavilent to Unjury Protein Powder?

Cake batter sounds yummy.

:)

It has been a crazy week. I haven’t even turned on my computer at home until today. Need to do better because the logging helps me. I had my first plateau since being banded this month. I lost a lot very quickly last month and then gained back 3lbs that just hung there. I think I’m finally coming out of it. I lost the 3lbs when I weighed today. It also didn’t help that I retained even more Water than usual during my TOM.

Yesterday…..

B – Protein iced latte

L – 5oz cottage cheese and a couple of light Wasa crisp breads

S – Handful of cocoa nib, coconut, and raisin mix I got at Whole Foods. I wouldn’t fool myself into thinking this was healthy but it was better than a Hershey bar. Also much lower calorie, fat, and sugar. TOM and had to have something chocolate.< /span>

D – Cup or so of assorted stuff from Whole Foods salad bar.

Today…..

B – Leftover salad bar stuff, about 1 C. total

L – 2 Wasa light crisp breads with laughing cow light cheese. 1 slice of bacon

D – ½ grilled cheese sandwich, 2/3 C. split pea Soup.< /span>

S – Will probably have a protein smoothie. I didn’t get enough protein today.

yesterday:

B: mocha latta flavored muscle milk

L: 1 string cheese

D: cake batter flavored muscle milk

wow confused that doesn't seem like much for a days calorie intake, was that on purpose, or were you just not hungry?:)

B - 1 cu 1% milk w/coffee; 2 hrs later - 3/4 cu Kashi Go Lean w/Activia light

L - 10 oz Isopure Zero Carb Lemon Green Tea Protein Drink

S - 1 cu grapes

D- 1 glass sparkling wine (pre-dinner); slice of crustless quiche; 1 glass sparkling win (post dinner)

Maybe I should try eating more calories? I knw I eat mostly lean Proteins and have been working out and lifting weights. Hope I can report more weight loss.

B: 2 hard boiled eggs

L: 4 saltine crackers with brie cheese and ham (3 slices total)

D: chicken Pomodoro with provolone (Trader Joes has the best meals- 340 calories a serving and 34g of protein! My latest fave!!)

D: chicken Pomodoro with provolone (Trader Joes has the best meals- 340 calories a serving and 34g of protein! My latest fave!!)

I am going there tomorrow. Is that in the frozen food section or the cold chicken section??

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers for my FIL. He is recovering well and doing much better.

I've been out of town since Thursday, so I'm not going to bother logging all the delicious food I ate, lol. I went to the Women of Faith conference in Atlanta and had a blast. Mandisa, from American Idol, was there and let me tell you, she was the highlight of the convention!! Love her! I wish I had her energy, lol.

Also, I haven't had a cluster headache in about 14 days, so I am praying that my cycle is over, at least for this year. I am going to attempt to start exercising again tomorrow, and pray it doesn't trigger a headache. Ya'll wish me luck!

It has been a crazy week. I haven’t even turned on my computer at home until today. Need to do better because the logging helps me. I had my first plateau since being banded this month. I lost a lot very quickly last month and then gained back 3lbs that just hung there. I think I’m finally coming out of it. I lost the 3lbs when I weighed today. It also didn’t help that I retained even more Water than usual during my TOM.

I here you, logging helps me too. I was teetering between weights too and I'm glad to be coming out of it.

Mary~ I have been feeling the same way! I think that I am eating a ton of food when I look at what others are eating! I have been trying to get in my calories and Protein and sometimes I struggle to fit it all in during a day.

Compared to everyone else I feel like I am pigging out. I know that everyone is different and I do take that into consideration, but it is amazing how different food intake is from person to person.

Okay, I am over it. (for now):)

Since I've been logging everything, I thought I was the only one that was pigging out. I look at others and feel that I'm eating way to much. But I'm losing so I'm sticking with it!

no idea - but i'm not sure how an obese/overweight person can go into starvation mode .... maybe screw w/your matabolism some. my thoughts only.

i lost barely 30lbs in the first 6 months & had my calories around 800, cause everyone here did that.

my dr said no way - get yourself above 1100 and that really did the trick. while some are comfortable & lose eating 1/4c of food & take in 800 cals - didn't work for me.

It's good that you went outside the box and found out what works for you! Good job.

ha - it's really easy, while i'm bad at measuring i do use equal parts of meat: ground beef/ground pork/goat cheese/dried tyme/sun dried tomatos/1 egg/bread crumbs/s&p. i make mini loafs (freeze the rest individually).

I've copied this and put it into my diet file. This sounds so good! Thanks for sharing.

Here is my food dairy for today:

B/ Instant oatmeal w/half cup 2% milk

L/Corn tortilla, grnd turkey 2oz, chdr chz 1oz, 1 Taco Bell taco sauce, Blk beans

s/Microwave popcorn ½ c

D/Crockpot pot roast 3oz, 1 mini plan bagel w/”I can’t believe it’s not butter” spray, ! ear of corn, Ice pop.

Calories:1,118

8 cups of flavored water

I'm happy to say that I've dropped below the 190 mark!! At 188:tt2: