Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday was a bad day.. a death in the family, I let my emotions get the best of my better judgment with my eating.

So sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Today:

B- LC slim fast

L- 1.5 c chili

S- 100 cal popcorn and some pecans

D- chicken bowl

Yesterday….Got a small fill so it was all liquids and soft foods

How much did you get? (the 1cc you wanted?)

I am still trying to get back on track with my posting but since my eating is so crazy I always forget. I am still struggling with whether or not to get an unfill when I go to my appointment tomorrow. Somedays I can eat a bear! other days I can't eat a thing! Most meats and breads I cannot eat but Pasta, rice, and all junk food goes down just fine.

I'm still losing slowly but tired of the unpredictability of my eating so I'm confused....help!?:blushing:

Welcome Back and CONGRATULATIONS on your 80 pounds!

i'm back. but this time for real. i've fallen into the same old trap of eating during stress. work is crazy, been having some personal issues and on top of that we just found out a month or so ago that my grams is terminally ill. so i ate. i posted my gain

Sorry to hear about Gramms.

Good to see you back on track. Keep up the good work, we're here for you!

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers for my FIL. He is recovering well and doing much better.

Also, I haven't had a cluster headache in about 14 days, so I am praying that my cycle is over, at least for this year. I am going to attempt to start exercising again tomorrow, and pray it doesn't trigger a headache. Ya'll wish me luck!

Glad to hear that FIL is better. I hope your headachs have gone too. How was the workout?

I've been finding it hard to post with it being so hot here in CA. I just eat, drink and sit around. To hot to have the lap top in my lap.

Today:

B/Pam fried egg, 1/2 mini plan bagel w/"I can't believe it not butter" spray, later a 1/2 cup 2% milk

s/ 2 choc. chip Cookies, 1 Ralph's Sweat&Salty Almound Granola Bar, later 20oz Water w/2 crystal lights

L/1oz hamburger wrap w/mayo, mustard, ketchup, 3 pickles, 1oz chdr chz, later another 20oz water w/2 crystal lights

D/3 Reg Del Taco's w/white souce and onions

2 more 20oz waters w/crystal light

1,557 cal

P.S. I have for years tucked in my shirts in just about everthing I've worn. I thought I was showing off my waist. Well my son took a picture of me today and OMG, I'm not going to wear my shirts like that again--unless I have an over shirt or jacket to go w/it. I have a pear shape and my lower tummy was out more than I had thought.

I need to learn how to dress!

I don't like having my picture taken, but have been getting better since I have been losing weight again.

sorry diva......

yesterday -

b- half toasted english muffin w/tuna salad

l- grilled shrimp on romaine

s- mixed nuts & slice of cheddar

d- bowl of white bean/chicken chili

sorry diva......

yesterday -

b- half toasted english muffin w/tuna salad

l- grilled shrimp on romaine

s- mixed nuts & slice of cheddar

d- bowl of white bean/chicken chili

With winter coming I am looking for a new chili recipe.......is your white bean/chicken chili easy to make ? Would you mind sharing? you amaze me with all your wonderful recipes. Between you and KC for baking I am getting better at making things I ENJOY eating withe my band....lol Being Italian I miss Pasta bread and pizza........don't we all...:blushing:

thanks!!!!!!

you amaze me with all your wonderful recipes. Between you and KC for baking I am getting better at making things I ENJOY eating withe my band....

Aren't they great! I tell you, I get some great ideas from KC, Luluc, and Diva. It amazes me the things that I have made that I would never have attempted because of them.

Diva-they made cioppino on Throw Down last night. I thought of you when I saw it. I just may try to make that sometime soon.

With winter coming I am looking for a new chili recipe.......is your white bean/chicken chili easy to make ? Would you mind sharing? you amaze me with all your wonderful recipes. Between you and KC for baking I am getting better at making things I ENJOY eating withe my band....lol Being Italian I miss Pasta bread and pizza........don't we all...:blushing:

thanks!!!!!!

i'm italian myself, if the bread is thin & toasted well - i'm ok w/it:)

white bean chicken chili is easy.

saute' small onion / 2 celery stalks / 2 garlic cloves w/a little butter & olive oil....get translucent.

add 8 cups of chicken stock - while simmering i will pull apart pcs of a rotissere chicken (you can cook one, but i like the ones i get a whole foods & it's easy), add a can of drained cannelli Beans & let it cook for about 30mins.

"sometimes" i'll throw a cup of elbow mac in or some brown rice - depends what i have on hand.

i'm italian myself, if the bread is thin & toasted well - i'm ok w/it:)

white bean chicken chili is easy.

saute' small onion / 2 celery stalks / 2 garlic cloves w/a little butter & olive oil....get translucent.

add 8 cups of chicken stock - while simmering i will pull apart pcs of a rotissere chicken (you can cook one, but i like the ones i get a whole foods & it's easy), add a can of drained cannelli Beans & let it cook for about 30mins.

"sometimes" i'll throw a cup of elbow mac in or some brown rice - depends what i have on hand.

Fantastic recipe love the idea of the whole foods rotissere chicken. Don't you love whole foods!!!!! we finally got one in my town this summer it is terrific they carry Protein Powder premade shakes and I find the prices for these items much cheaper then Vitamin Shoppe even witn my discount card....Thanks so much LULUC!!!!!!!!:blushing:

Aren't they great! I tell you, I get some great ideas from KC, Luluc, and Diva. It amazes me the things that I have made that I would never have attempted because of them.

Diva-they made cioppino on Throw Down last night. I thought of you when I saw it. I just may try to make that sometime soon.

oops I forgot Diva your recipes are terrific as well ...sorry

Sorry for your loss -diva

Yesterday:

B: mocha latte flavored muscle milk

D: cake batter flavored muscle milk

Wasn't hungry, was really tight, and had class from 3-8 last night. It's fall and with the kids having to be everywhere at once and with me having a ton of homework...who's got time to eat.

Sorry for your loss -diva

I am assuming that the eggs was put thru a Magic Bullet. Since I have been banded can not eat it in the solid form.... loved your blog on skinny bitches. lmao

Nope just regular hardboiled eggs. I'm not that tight at the moment...had some issues where i had to have some taken out, but i could always eat whatever. I haven't gotten a fill because i'm trying to get preggers and i might have to take it out anyway:rolleyes: Thanks, on the blog thumbs up lol.

b: oatmeal w pb/syrup, 250 cal

l: leftover chicken with veggies and red sauce, 300 cal

d: lean cuisine, 320 cal

Total Cal= 870 (unless if i add a snack somewhere)

Gym: Going

Edited by Bozzj

Glad to hear that FIL is better. I hope your headachs have gone too. How was the workout?

Thanks! Still no headaches so far. I actually didn't get to workout until this morning. My son has been really sick, so I didn't have a chance. I did a 2 mile walk this morning and it went really well. It didn't trigger a headache, so that is good!! My plan is to walk for few weeks to build up some endurance, then start the C25K over again. Thanks for asking about me.

As far as shirt tucking, I've never been a shirt tucker...even when I was pretty thin. I just never though it looked good on me. Lots of people look great with shirts tucked in, I'm just not one of them, lol. It's funny how pictures will show us things we never see in the mirror. I sometimes think I look pretty good until I see a picture, lol.