Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Sleevers...where are you?

Good things come to those that wait and everything always happens for a reason. All sayings that we just repeat as comforts, however, I really do believe that everything is supposed to happen the way God wants it to happen and in his time schedule. God used you before your surgery to help us get though ours with this forum that you started which to me is an honor to be used this way. You are on your way. hang in there. jake

@@VSG_Hopeful No I'm not really excited I'm more nervous. I just had my pre-op appointment today and I feel better meeting other sleevers. :)

@@Phoenix2015, I know what you mean about being nervous. On Monday (5/4) after my final weigh in and they gave me my surgery date, I was so nervous I got nauseous and my hands were shaking so badly I couldn't even drive.

I had time today and put together a sectioned list of May Sleevers by confirmed dates. Forgive me if I missed you, spelled your name incorrectly, or put you in the wrong date. May 4 will be the busiest day. I'm in that list. jake

May1

Bubbly_d

Preynusa

Dalysm86

May 4

Raquel_c

Jayshann

Mel24

Smile121

Kelley74

Deb1327

Teebaby

Bubbletoes

Ms. Kay’s New Life

VSGMomma2

Kdawgsmom

Juliaq321

Mremilio

Mamasinator

RealRocknRollaVSG

NoMoBand

Jgbc85

mspatricia

May5

Yamshams

Mrmrshandie

KM1284

Bestisyettocome8

Hthr

Dischord

MassageMini

Shaun_na

Brenda L. Robertson

Kjaydee

Transformed_king

May6

Kelly1223

Joego2014

TreyLu

Marybear1965

Newbeginning77

May 7

Milemorales

KIM10

Fuzzy52

May8

Murni

Vsgval

Manuela

Moremarilynthenbarbie

tsylvester

May11

Merrill1955

Teecee

Pepeka

Ette16

Bmocareful2

Lisator1975

May12

Dattgirl68

mssugarK

djackson17

Mandat

miks

mallen1895

craigcu

SheSoBain

classynessa

May 13

Less of Jess

Katress27

Soon_To_Be_Slim

Sh1211

Amylynn41

Hilary1984

Steph77498

Sharob

ValerieDee1975

May14

Dlmadeja27

Mattthew282

Turnaroundtina

Roci708

Kristomoto

May 15

Sleeved2015

Better-half

meryam

May18

Smilingsarahjo

Llynn34

Antigone40

Littleblackdress

Alexkira02

May 19

SamanthaLC

Jeni2u

Cosmogirl2535

rnyryry

May20

Mespo

cjanee

May21

Lexiemustang

Martene81

Gracy0721

LindsB

Pops24

journeyforlfeRN

May22

Cinchgirl50

May 23

Nickbel

May 26

JSchool10

Km30381

Tulip3

SassyXray

Sutter Phoenix

ellieschad

May27

MamaBiv

Omgitzmichy

Lizbead

Paulisha

Tulalulu

Shadoegrounds

M.E.Flores

May28

_nelly_

May29

SeahawksGirl

FitFor40

This is awesome!! I just got a call today that my dr had a cancelation so I'm now moved up to May 20 !! ????

Hi, I'm starting liquid diet Monday! Surgery date is May 22. Excited, but so nervous!

Hi there! Surgery is May 16 at 6 PM.

Anyone having it done on 18th? That's my date.

I am May 16!

This pre-op diet really sucks! That's all I have to complain about right now. :D

May 20th! On day 3 of the liquid diet!!!

VSG_Hopeful I have BCBC of California HMO

NoMoBand Jake, you are awesome! Thanks for those kinds words. I agree everything happens for a reason and I'm just trying to stay positive. Hey, I'm scheduled, so I'm on my way. I'm still a May Sleever at heart, so this is where I belong. I'm taking everyone's feedback for when it's my turn.

Good luck everyone!

My surgery is also May 14th. My Dr.put me on a two week high Protein diet. Not a liquid diet. I think I got lucky! Dr Wiess in Lexington Ky.

Dr. Weiss is great. He did my sleeve April 20 at Georgetown and couldn't be happier. I learned so much from him and love his perspective.

@@bvenegas, yeah insurance can really put a horrible kink in your plans. Considering how much money they would save from obesity related issues, you'd think they'd want is to have surgery as soon as possible. But at least you know it will go through.

Update: Surgery was 5-4-15, discharged 5-6-15, re-admit 5-7-15 for high fever (102.9) and an inflamed colon. It was a very horrible experience. I am all bruised from all of the IVs. My fever came down finally after several rounds of antibiotics and I was discharged today. Because of the setback, I haven't lost a significant amount of weight and I am swollen from all of the fluids.

I pray none of you have to experience this. I am grateful I paid attention to my body and got to the doctor in time. Hope all is well with everyone...

Anyone having it done on 18th? That's my date.

I'm on the 18th?