Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm frustrated for opposite reasons. I really wanted eating to be hard. I can still gulp Water, finish my Premier Protein in less than five minutes, have never once felt nauseous, can eat anything. It stays at 2-3oz if it's dense like salmon or chicken but chili is an easy 6oz. I've "stalled" again even after upping calories to 1000 per my doctor. It's been 6 weeks and I'm only down 25lbs. I walk some but my back and psiatic nerve is so painful. Per dr i am taking celebrex again occasionally. I'm just bummed because i feel like i didn't get made small enough and this isn't going to work :(

I'm the same really. I can eat a piece of cake.. I can drink my shake now.

Just remember your rules.. Low carb/low sugar, eat slowly. Protein first, veggies, then carbs.. You started at 231? 25 pounds is a great loss!

@@Chrystee Thanks for the morning encouragement. I haven't eaten anything bad. Was exactly 200 this am. Hope i drop past that this week. Thank you again. Encouragement helps.

@@Chrystee I'm 7 weeks out I had my surgery March 23rd. I started soft foods last week and I chew chew chew i also use the eat slower app my sleeve doesn't like chicken, fish, or turkey I am convinced. I live on oatmeal, string cheese, Quest bars and yogurt. That is all my stomach can tolerate......

The Quest bars are low in carbs and sugar try one.

@@purrfctangel you can do this turn it around what your eating. In the am i have my oatmeal then 35 to 45 minutes later I'm drinking that Water trying to get at least 48 ounces in for the day im sipping until about 11am then at 11:45 i have my yogurt and after that I'm sipping this is starting to sound like a song. lunch time at 1:30 and 2:30 im sipping again. I hope it helps you due to I can't really eat I try to nibble as much as i can. I hope you and I both make it out of the 200's this week good luck

I'm frustrated for opposite reasons. I really wanted eating to be hard. I can still gulp Water, finish my Premier Protein in less than five minutes, have never once felt nauseous, can eat anything. It stays at 2-3oz if it's dense like salmon or chicken but chili is an easy 6oz. I've "stalled" again even after upping calories to 1000 per my doctor. It's been 6 weeks and I'm only down 25lbs. I walk some but my back and psiatic nerve is so painful. Per dr i am taking celebrex again occasionally. I'm just bummed because i feel like i didn't get made small enough and this isn't going to work :(

Don't get down on yourself. 25 lbs is great!! Just keep with the plan and hang in there.

@@Chrystee I'm 7 weeks out I had my surgery March 23rd. I started soft foods last week and I chew chew chew i also use the eat slower app my sleeve doesn't like chicken, fish, or turkey I am convinced. I live on oatmeal, string cheese, Quest bars and yogurt. That is all my stomach can tolerate......

The Quest bars are low in carbs and sugar try one.

I don't care for quest bars myself..

I never messed with things like oatmeal.. I'm concerned about carb count, as i'm supposed to keep carbs low. How are you cooking your Proteins? I can't do steak, its too rough, and if I cook my chicken too well done. But moist chicken and fish are perfect..

However, all sleeves are different.. you will get there..

@@Chrystee I found that my sleeve likes Rotisserie chicken so i have a new add to my small list of things i made the best steak ever with carrots and onions tasted great my family loved it IT WAS A NO GO FOR ME. ..b4 being sleeved i did not eat oatmeal at all now i eat it daily with some fresh blueberries mixed in and a splenda pack it became tasty. So my next try is a rotisserie turkey will let u know how that turns out

@@sassycas45

Ugh, me too... and it was super tender.. tasted so good going down, but hurt for a long time after. I wont do it again..

Oddly enough.. chipotle's steak was fine.

@@Chrystee i just went on qvc and order my own rotisserie machine 60 bucks 19.98 a month the sleeve likes Rotisserie we must do it at home instead of buying Boston markets

I go to Earth Fare Grocery on Fridays and get a organic roasted chicken for $6.00. It lasts all week!

I could probably eat a steak if i tried to. Really disappointed that my surgeon made my stomach bigger than I'd have liked. It does restrict how much i can eat at a time so that helps but at almost 7 weeks out I'm pretty disappointed.

@@purrfctangel what makes you think your surgeon made your stomach bigger? How much have you lost and when did u have your surgery?

I lost 25 from day of surgery on March 30. I stalled the second week for about 10 days and now I've been stalled again for 2 weeks. Nothing has ever stuck or made me sick. I can gulp liquids. I can eat anything and it's more than anyone i talk to. I still get hungry every two hours. I wanted more restriction. lunch was 2/3rds of a beef patty, three small shrimp and some salad. I'm eating good but i really wish he'd made me smaller.

Wow @@purrfctangel did u speak to the surgeon? Your eating salads i was told i couldn't have one till August i had my surgery March 23rd. I'm so sorry your going threw this

I don't see him again until July and he seems very "hands off" now that it's over. I'm going to see a nutritionist that has been recommended. It sounds crazy to talk about something this way but i wanted this to be harder and more of a deterrent.