Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home now. Napping walking and sipping. Weird feeling like i should eat but I'm not hungry. Gas pains not pleasant, miss my IV Dilaudid. I couldn't use my phone either lol.

Home now. Napping walking and sipping. Weird feeling like i should eat but I'm not hungry. Gas pains not pleasant, miss my IV Dilaudid. I couldn't use my phone either lol.

Do lots of walking or sitting up as straight as possible to help get rid of the wind

Today is day #8 and I'm feeling great! First day I didn't reach for Tylenol as soon as I got out of bed! Yahoo. I even managed to help hubby get out girls ready for school this morning. I will have to be extra careful not to overdo today and blow this feeling lol

Surgery was Monday, a little rough going with the pain. Still at the hospital. I hope I can get discharged today and round the corner to feeling better.

Today is day 6 in Sleeveland. I didn't think I'd make it but here I am! I've second guessed my decision so many times. I can't seem to get enough liquids or Proteins down. The belching and hiccups hurt so badly. I'm at about 15oz of Water and 20g of Protein. Still on Clear Liquids and started Vitamins on Sunday. But- today feels promising! Happy April! ????

Only one night in hospital and last night at home was rough. Walking and sipping. Hate the gurgling. Trying to focus on the road ahead versus what did i do to myself. Thanks to you guys i know it gets better.

It will get better! I started feeling more normal about a week out, and by a week and a half felt great.. every day it gets better!

Today is day 9. I'm feeling so much stronger...until I stand up and walk. Then I feel weak. Working hard to get protoen down. About 40 grams avg per day so far. When do I start feeling strong enough to go for walks outside?

@@Hertsukfem31 Have you tried something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Designer-Whey-Protein-Lemonade-5-Packets/dp/B0075JS754/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_rp_a2_4_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=1R0E643WAQ6JXMH6NQNZ

It is like crystal light but with protein... I am sure there are others like it... might make getting some Protein in you a little easier...

http://www.mybariatricpantry.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=210

Syntrax Nectar are good too. How about freezing them into Protein Popsicles if you're really struggling to get Proteins in.

Good evening everyone! It's encouraging to read that the majority of you are doing well with your recent surgeries.

I am 10 days out and every day I am feeling a bit better. It has been challenging getting the Protein and fluids in. I am up to two premier Proteins and one thinned greek yogurt a day with about 40 ounces of Water. Today was the second day I was able to do that. I am not putting too much stock into what the scale is telling me because I am all over the place. I was down three pounds yesterday and then again today. This must be Fluid loss from surgery. Nobody loses three pounds a day!

One thing that shocked me is that the Syntrax Nectars I seemed to love before surgery all taste disgusting to me right now. They are literally gagging me. I had to go buy some premier shakes which aren't the best but I am tolerating them. I still find myself staring at the potato chips every time I go in the kitchen and asked my husband to hide them if he is going to eat them. That is my crack!

To date, I am down 14 pounds from surgery and 53 pounds total since Jan 29th when I began this crazy journey. I have no regrets thus far but I am really getting sick of liquids!!! I have been daydreaming about food that is off limits! The head hunger is still there!!! It's the worst.

Hi everyone! I had surgery this past Monday (March 30). I did well until the nausea started and stayed with me for two whole days. They kept me an extra day in the hospital. So thankful for that because they could give me all my meds through iv. Finally home. Having a hard time sleeping on my back. Besides that doing well. Tomorrow I start full liquids with Protein Shakes and Vitamins. Glad to hear that many of you are doing well also. Thanks for all your posts. They are encouraging to read as we begin our new sleeved lives. Have a blessed day everyone. Remember to keep sipping, sipping and sipping.

Well today I totally stuffed up! I am 3 weeks post and ate a whole packet (121g) of maltesers thru the course of 3 hours this evening! I feel so awful mentally not physically cause I did it! I also went out to eat with my 3 kids and my mum and we went Toby carvery and it was so funny as my girls had bigger plates of food than I did! I ate about 20g Turkey 50g mash and had loads of gravy to make it mushy! I also had a 50g size Yorkshire! took me about half hour to eat it, it didn't make me feel ill or anything I felt comfortably full not sick full! Over in uk it goes 1-2 weeks liquids 2-4 weeks soft foods 4-6 weeks start introducing harder stuff! But my consultant suggested I tried meats as long as I chew to a mush which I did! I am at a stall at moment and actually gained 3kg but it's my time of the month in next few days so I am not shocked!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

finally sleeved. 3/31 i have to admit that while this is a foreign feeling, it has yet to become unbearable. i have been able to sip Water and broth 4 times a day but i cannot think of Protein just yet. my boyfriend had to literally force me to drink a few ounces when he came to check on me. by far, protein has been the hardest. i can't look at food, automatically i feel nausea. my incisions do not hurt except for the one above the belly button, the one that is most sore.

i thank god for allowing it all to go well. my journey though it has just begun, it's going to be for the better.

good luck to everyone.