Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Sleevers ❄️

HW : 258

DOS: 230

CW: 169.9

SLEEVED 1/2015- @@Aprilhoffman78 I have exercised very minimally also. Hurt my ribs and just am getting better. Bought a new house and am moving now so I'm excited about the extra activity. Great job everyone. Oh..quick question. ..does anyone drink out of a straw?

For the past two months I've been going to a personal trainer 2x a week for like 45 min a day. I've been meaning to go to the gym at my job the other days but I never make it, I'm sure my progress would be much better if I had, but I'm not complaining at all!

HW: 250

DOS: 247 (1/28/15)

CW: 182

TW: 150

Awesome job everyone!!!

SO yesterday I was sitting on the couch and just turned to my husband and said I just want to quit and give up. I don't want to go to the gym, I don't want to watch what I'm eating, and I could care less if I lost another pound but since I'm not who cares anyways. I don't know why I felt like that. I was just tired of all the calorie counting and work outs and endless obsessing over it because changing your addiction of food is not something you can just say ok I'm done with over eating. Its like any addiction you have to constantly keep it in check. I could slip at any moment and gain weight with grazing and eating sliders and what not. MY husband is so kind and really is a gentle man, gets up off the couch and stands in front of me and slapped me, I was like WTH was that for. He said I just wanted to slapped some sense back into place. It worked, I was like what was I thinking? So I got over my cry baby moment and now understand why I did all this. So I could live and be a mom to my kids and wife to my husband and a happy person for myself! I do think it is ok to have these moments though and unlike some of you I have so much more to lose but I'll get to my goal weight and feel like I really accomplished something great!

HW 295

DOS 280

CW 222 (gained 4 lbs this week...yikes)

GOAL...160ish

I wish I still had my old 20s and early 30s metabolism! I'm almost 43 and now get what my mom used to complain about. Haha. I've been struggling lately. Lots of stress eating, not working out, not getting Protein or Water in...basically, my fault. Starting to get hunger feelings again...not liking that. But I'm going to buckle down this week and prove to myself I am still going to win this battle!

Went on bariatricpal with my head hanging low, but you again have inspired me! You are all doing great! Congrats to you all!

Heyyyyy!!

Sleeved Jan 5th 2015

HW: 325

SW: 315

Current Weight... 209!

106 down from SW!!

I am addicted to my Fitbit!!

If anyone wants to add me as a friend on there PM me!!!

post-220851-14372444589227_thumb.jpg post-220851-14372445114066_thumb.jpg

Far left

1/19....4/12....6/19

Right pic..

1/19....6/19

Keep up all the great work everyone!!

@@KSTUZ Ugh how did you lose so much weight so fast? This is what I'm dying over. I just want to lose that 100lbs and I can't seem to keep up the steady weight loss. Must be cause i still eat everything, dilemma, dilemma. I'm glad so many are doing so well and I seem to look better to myself if I don't take a pic. When I take the pics I feel fatter! So I'll take my next pic at 9 months instead!

Hi everyone! I love to hear how everyone's doing and happy for everyone. Even though its been hard sometimes. ..this journey is awesome.

HW: 258

SW:230

CW:167

Stalled in July. .only down 4lbs and my goal is 10 lbs a month..9 lbs to my 100 lb loss...so I am looking forward to that. Goal weight 130lbs. Good luck everyone.

Hi all! Surgery was 01/19/15. 54 pounds down, 26 to go...

SW 205

CW 151

This was a big week for me. Every July we go to the Jersey shore with extended family. Last year's vacation was the most miserable of my life. I actually called the hospital during vacation to start the process to qualify for surgery. What a difference this year. I could swim and walk and keep up with my kids, without getting painful chub rub between my thighs! My fingers and toes weren't swelled up and my thoughts were not ruled by food!

You all continue to inspire me! Looking forward to sharing our progress and experiences on this journey!

@@KSTUZ Ugh how did you lose so much weight so fast? This is what I'm dying over. I just want to lose that 100lbs and I can't seem to keep up the steady weight loss. Must be cause i still eat everything, dilemma, dilemma. I'm glad so many are doing so well and I seem to look better to myself if I don't take a pic. When I take the pics I feel fatter! So I'll take my next pic at 9 months instead!

Hey Hun!

I walk walk walk, go to the gym gym gym! I eat Protein first, I do treat myself here and there. Go back to the basics, go back to Liquid Protein.

Get a Fitbit or some other type of step thingy. I'm addicted to mine.

I actually just got back from walking into the center of my town from my house, there was a huge car show.

I would have NEVER walked down there alone. And in 12 years of living here...I never have...until tonight.

I went out to walk around the neighborhood and thought..why not?

Old Katie-NEVER would have walked there yet walked there Alone.

But I did, ran into some people I knew, and walked home. It was nice!

Just stop eating whatever and get it girl! You can do this. Noes the time to get it off. Then u can treat yourself to whatever u want LATER!!

That's how I see it. Kill it now then slowly let myself have something if i really want it. If I eat something I shouldn't have...it's ok. I just need to hit the gym and or walk a little longer that night.

Keep it up and the scale will lower!!

Seems to be working for me!!

I'm stuck right before hitting onederland. I've been bouncing between 206 and 202 for ages and can't seem to get over that hump.

All in all I'm still happy, I've lost a bunch and I know I'll be going down again soon, it's just frustrating cause I lost so easily before and that just came to a screeching halt.

HW: 310

DOS: 283

CW: 202

GW: 180

I love reading about you all, keeps me feeling like I'm in a community and not stuck on an island as the only one going through this.

Next post will be a onederland post I hope. Cheers!

@@Veronica Page

We all have those moments. We can do this! Congrats to you!

Not the fattest person on the island!!!

Just got back from 9 day retirement vacation, on a small island in the Indian Ocean and I WASN'T the biggest persons there. Pre-WLS I was always the biggest one on the bus it seemed.

And I swam every day, even went scuba diving, jumped from moving boats to go snorkeling, swam with whale sharks, turtles, octopus and zillions of fish and amazing coral. It was fabulous. I didn't sweat as much and had lots of energy. I felt normal even tho at 204 I am still a big girl.

AND I lost 4 pounds and once again my hubby gained 4 pounds. Our accommodations included all you can eat buffet Breakfast and dinner and the food was fabulous. The first few days I took way too much and of course couldn't eat it all. Not even close. Then I got my buffet-legs and cut way back. My plate looked so meager compared to what I would have done before. (and most others around me, it felt SO GOOD) I did try a few carbs that I hadn't eaten before (a little bread, rice and potatoes) and even tasted deserts. I hadn't had sugar in 6 months so it didn't taste so good and my tiny tummy (and intestinal track) let me know it didn't like the sugar at all, so I stopped. (after racing to the bathroom a few times either vomiting or diarrhea) An experienced sleever told me she could just taste desert and not eat any more. It still seems like a very SLIPPERY SLOPE to me. But I did eat just a taste. I am back off the sugar and deserts.

What is your experience with sugar??? :unsure: