Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Sleevers ❄️

Hi, Im 5 days post op.....feeling great...excited to be moving forward from Clear Liquids to full liquids. Had a popsicle yesterday and it was the best thing ever.

I'm 7 days oit and over the liquids. My dr. Requires 2 wks on liquids. Is that the same for everyone else? I never want to drink gatorade again. He did say I could drink coffee but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. @@XxKimberlyX I had the same pain on my arms. I just assumed it was from them taking my vitals 50 times a day in the hospital.

My doctor requires 2 weeks as well...I'm so over them too...broth and Protein Shakes are getting old.although, be did say I could have cottage cheese, hummus, and yogurt....I may be moving into those this week.

Hello all. First post. Had my sleeve we'd 1/7/15. 4 days ago. I can't believe how great I feel. Eating chopped up soft meats. Drinking my Water with no problems and virtually no gas after surgery. My only thing is that spasm feeling below the breastbone after I swallow. I guess this normal. Also day after surgery my entire body was sore like a lifted weights for 3 hours. Hurt way more than my belly did. I think they beat me up while I was in there.

meat already? What kind?

I'm feeling a lot better today, 4 days since surgery. Heading to the clinic for the leak test then off to the airport for a full day of travel. While the hotel has been very comfy, I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and hugging my babies;)

Mostly dark meat chicken because it's moist. tuna. Ground beef. Don't be afraid to use mayo to dip chicken in or use a little gravy to moisten. It works wonders. Just chew chew chew.

I KNOW I WAS SURPRISED THAT MY PAPERWORK STATES LIGHT mayo AND FAT FREE GRAVIES.

The mayo made with olive oil is great. Some products that are light or low fat or nonfat generally have more carbs and sugar in them so be mindful of that. Sometimes it's just better to use full fat products in small amounts of course. I was told as long as u keep the carbs and sugar low the weight will fall off.

I had my surgery on Wednesday 1/7/15 and am feeling pretty good today. Really haven't had much gas pain. My problem is that I'm not hungry or thirsty. I don't want to get dehydrated but have to desire to eat or drink anything. Doctor wants me to get in 60-80 grams of Protein a day. Not happening. Anyone else not hungry yet?

@ Gendy, had my surgery on 1/8/15 and not hungry at all, just thirsty. I've set reminders on my phone to make myself eat 3 times a day.

I'm 7 days oit and over the liquids. My dr. Requires 2 wks on liquids. Is that the same for everyone else? I never want to drink gatorade again. He did say I could drink coffee but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. @@XxKimberlyX I had the same pain on my arms. I just assumed it was from them taking my vitals 50 times a day in the hospital.

My dr. has me on full liquids for 3 weeks.

I had my surgery on Wednesday 1/7/15 and am feeling pretty good today. Really haven't had much gas pain. My problem is that I'm not hungry or thirsty. I don't want to get dehydrated but have to desire to eat or drink anything. Doctor wants me to get in 60-80 grams of Protein a day. Not happening. Anyone else not hungry yet?

I'm exactly the same. My surgery was on the same day. I have to do full liquids for 3 weeks. I'm down 15lbs already! I'm not counting my protein yet, I just couldn't handle it, so my Dr said to just focus on the liquids for now.... I think I could go all day with no food or Water, not hungry at all. I have to make myself drink. And I'm only getting in 30-35 oz/day right now. But it's increasing everyday.