Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

All I am doing on Monday is sleeping or play world of warcraft with DH. We are going to go window shopping tomorrow to see what size clothes I fit in. I am not going to buy anything before surgery, but all my clothes are getting HUGE. I am wearing a medium shirt right now and I am pretty certain that I could fit another small person in here wth me. My kids are so funny...they always tell me when my clothes are too big. I had one kids say today..."Hey Salas...looks like you are wearing clown clothing again". Thanks a lot...that is an F for that!

Karri

Good to hear that you are going to get some rest - it is very important - you need some time for you :biggrin:'

Ya you are going to be size 4 after TT - :rolleyes2:

Yep F for that kid :lol:

Phyl

It's cloudy here today - we even may get a sprinkle - I have capris on but should have long pants - it's 70 degrees right now...

We had 37 mph winds yesterday and it isn't much better today. Makes you feel like you are running on a treamill outside!

I just got home from work and my Wii Fitness was sitting on the front porch. In a plastic bag, ain't that sweet.

Twilight- If you went to the link.....Hell Yeah I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna do it in Mexico. On vacation, melt a bulge at a fraction of the American price then wander down to the beach and drink a artificially sweetened Pina Colada. Why don't we all go?

It was on our local news last night, Weight loss Wed. Our local plastic surgeons are beginning test trails. No put to sleep, no hurt, no recover, NO WAY!!!!

Yes I feel empowered, the person I called down was an ass today, and it didn't phase me. F... him, I'm the boss, and your gonna do your freakin job.

I brought home work to help out the principal, so I gotta get busy, And me and hubby are beginning couple dance lessons today. Yippey!One more day with the hethens, I'm gonna miss some of my babies, well a lot. I gotta go buy a few cards. Can't find my debit card, kinda freakin out.

Good afternoon ladies! Taking a break from cleaning classroom and such. My ipod ran out of juice so I'm letting it recharge a bit and then I'll attack again. At least it gave me a good excuse to come visit you all.

I wanted to get wiifit. My dh was supposed to be at the store when they opened to get it....our local got 2. When I talked to him yesterday he said he didn't make it there until 10 and they were both sold. GRRRRR. Oh well. I didn't really NEED it....just WANTED it. We'll get it someday. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. But I am hugely jealous of your guys who got it.

Had a great bbq last night with my students and a couple of collegues. about 15 kids showed up. We all played around in the back yard and then we went in to play wii for a bit. They had a hell of a good time watching me box! Got the snot beat out of me by one of my students. I really wanted to cream him!!! I think he'll brag on that for years! We were going to burn their math projects but it was awfully windy so I told them I would invite them back again to do that. They were pretty impressed that I would ask them back. God I'm going to miss them.

Only broke down and cried once today. I've been procrastinating a ton though. I should have been done in here by noon but I keep finding little things to put my mark on before I leave. It's horrible. You can definitely tell my heart isn't necessarily in this anymore. I want to stay!!!! it will all be alright in a few days but right now, I want to stay.

Drinking more Water today. Almost have 3 bottles in and will fill up another time before I go home. Will have a 5th before bed. I think that's pretty good.

Okay. I'd better get off of here and get something accomplished. I'm going to be here until midnight at this rate.

Karri--you had better get some rest. You're going to have a breakdown if you don't. Remember, even though we think we aren't, we are only human. You can only do so much and you are asking a lot of your body right now. Give it some rest and it will thank you for it.

Okay....now I'm going....really.....

I am taking tomorrow off. I feel like I hit a brick wall. I have to do sub plans tonight but then am going to bed early!

Only broke down and cried once today. I've been procrastinating a ton though. I should have been done in here by noon but I keep finding little things to put my mark on before I leave. It's horrible. You can definitely tell my heart isn't necessarily in this anymore. I want to stay!!!! it will all be alright in a few days but right now, I want to stay.

Thinking of you as I know this is a difficult time for you!

39_5_3.gif

Don't give up on the Wii Fit.

They'll probably continue to get more.

Thinking of you as I know this is a difficult time for you!

39_5_3.gif

Don't give up on the Wii Fit.

They'll probably continue to get more.

Just curious? and where did you order them from???:crying:

Just curious? and where did you order them from???:crying:

Hi,

I got my Wii in a local retail store, but I was just at Target and they had a couple on the shelves. And my sister got two at a Buffalo area Target today. The Wii Fit I ordered from Wal-Mart.com. It's $89, the Wii is $249.

My dear husband is so special! He definitely made my day.

I got home and he told me that he forgot something in the truck and would I go out and grab it. Out I went and he had a wii fit!!!! The lady at Pamida called him today and she had put aside one of them yesterday for herself and she found out that we didn't get the other one so she called him and said she could always grab one whenever they come in so if he wanted it we were welcome to it. Wasn't that sweet???

It was a horrible evening. I was at school until 7:30. I left in tears and cried most of the way home. I can't even explain the tears. It is just so hard. It was so nice to get home and have that special treat. I haven't opened it. I'm not sure if I'm going to right now....I'm exhausted. It may have to wait.

Just wanted to share the good news. Talk to you all later.

Hi,

I got my Wii in a local retail store, but I was just at Target and they had a couple on the shelves. And my sister got two at a Buffalo area Target today. The Wii Fit I ordered from Wal-Mart.com. It's $89, the Wii is $249.

$89? That's doable for me. :blushing: I NEED it. I need it now. Today. Right this minute. :thumbup:

Well, couldn't take the day off. Just after I posted that I was not going to come to work today, my asst. principal called and asked if I would sit in on the interview for our science opening. I told him that I was not feeling well and that I hadn't planned on coming to school. Then he told me that while he wants to hire the candidate that is already working here on a temp contract and that the other asst principal has someone else in mind. Since the temp teacher and I are friends and we both believe in the same grading system/philosophy that we are implementing here, that he really needed me in there. He wanted me to ask questions on the interview for both candidates that deal with our proficiency grading from a teacher perspective. The other asst. principal is our athletic director and could care less about academics. The person he wants to hire is a coach...so...I agreed to come in. GRRRRRR. I told him that I was not happy and he asked me if there was anything he could have for me in the interview so that I wouldn't feel left out while they were providing Snacks to the interviewers and interviewees...so now I am getting a sugar free hot chocolate with sugar free caramel made with Water and not milk. He said he could have the secretary do that for me...and I told him no...he had to do it. He laughed and agreed. Yes I am making him walk to the coffee shop across the street and ordering that for me....This guy is a big macho guy and it should bring him down a few notches. How is that for assertive?

When I got to school this morning there was an email from him thanking me again for making yet another sacrifice for this school. I emailed him back and said the only thing left to sacrific is my sanity...and it is about ready to go.

I do feel better this morning. Not nearly as tired. I didn't run yesterday but I am going to make myself today. Probably won't be able to do it outside though because it is raining...though unlike Phyl I do love the rain. We will just have to see how cold it is.

Oh and keep your fingers crossed...DH has another interview today for a second part time job... this could be the break I need financially!

For all of you in education, with sons, grandsons, or who just love the things little kids say ~ a reminder that adult words are often taken literally....

[font=Comic Sans MS]"Circumcised"[/font](this is priceless!)

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on.

He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.

He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his "private part" hanging out.

"I thought I told you to call your mom!" she said.

"I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.

Good Morning Gang

5 days ago 113 degrees - yesterday rain and in the 60's - Unbeleivable.

Steph - What a sweet DH - That was super of him to surpise you like that. It's understandable to cry when you are leaving your school and kids. I remember when I graudated 8th grade - i was walking home crying like a baby - don't ask me why I was going to see all these kids in high school - i guess it's just our passages in like that make us emontional..

Karri - I complement you on your dedication... That is an excellent quality.. If you run tonite - please don't over do it - get some in but just watch your energy ...

Denise - What kind of dance class - ball room - salsa ?? How fun - I would love to take a dance class - We are getting a 24 hr fitness in my neigbhood soon - I may change gyms if they offer some kind of exercise/dance classes.

Candice - Cute joke...

Phyl - You sent your weather my way - but I am liking it :cool2:

OK off to ck my desk cbl

Steph - You'll feel better soon,

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow they'll be sun!!

Salsa - Your going to kill yourself. I have clown clothes on today too. My shirt looks ridiculous.

Peaches - Dat was a hoot!!!

Janet - The dance class was so fun. It's a couple dance called the Jamaican named after a famous club that used to be in New Orleans. They teach us one new step every Thursday for 6 weeks. It's a dance club and the men dance with the girl's who come for lessons, and the ladies dance with the men taking lessons. I have BEEN wanting to do this and only did because I have lost weight. After the couple lessons, one of the ladies showed us 2 line dances. I did those too. Last year at this time, there is no way in hell I would have danced in front of people. That was hard, because I live to dance. I got the boogie fever.

Here is something else I did today because I lost weight, if I was still very fat I would not have gotten out of my car.

I went to pick up my son at school. As I was driving away, a truck was 2 cars in front of me. I saw a black lab puppy fall out the truck, appear to hit the back wheel, and start walking in front of CARS! The truck didn't see, the two cars in front of me had to see, almost hit the dog, and still didn't stop. I said, "Ahhhh, hell no I ain't watching this puppy die before my eyes." I stop, I am on a highway, all the cars coming out the school lined up behind me. I scream at my son to get in the back seat. I grab the dog and start shoving him in the back. Cars start honking. I don't give a crap, I've lost weight, and I'm saving a life!!!!! Thank God the dog had a tag with a number. A kid answers, I tell him the story. While I'm driving I try to flag down a truck coming back towards me that may be the truck. He doesn't see me. I bring the dog to a house with the kid. We are driving away and that truck pulls up, it was him, he was looking for his dog.

Mission Accomplished, Life Safed! :cool2:

However, the tension at work is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Last day he works. I won't have to see his face next week.

Karri - I complement you on your dedication... That is an excellent quality.. If you run tonite - please don't over do it - get some in but just watch your energy ...

4 miles...Though LJM just challeged me to a running challenge through our Nike+ fitness systems that we have. We are challenging to see who can run/walk the most miles through October. Now I don't know if you have figured this out yet but I am a bit competatitve:tt2:...and I have to take AT least 4 weeks off :thumbdown:for the TT:thumbup:, so I am going to have to get in a few miles between now and then to give me a fighting chance. :cool2: But...I promise the true competitor won't come out until Sunday...Then the gloves are off and these feet are a runnin':w00t:

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better today.. I am not tired, don't want to eat constantly, and haven't strangled a student yet! Progress!