Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi All,

I must have done something wrong in PMing Phyl last week. but as of Friday, I lost 10 pounds to make the Thanksgiving challenge! As of yestrday, I lost one more, so that should seal the deal! Now to keep it off for the rest of the week: I am going to buy some new pants today, and I am going to buy them on the tight side and wear them all day Thursday. Then, hopefully by Christmas they will fit perfectly. Yesterdy I went shopping with DD and I bought somethig for ME from banana Rebublic! We've always gone shopping there for her--but this time it was for ME!! What a blast!

Hi All,

I don't post, but I do read all the time.

I am doing well, I've lost 67 lbs. since July 24th and just have a ?.

Does anyone have a place where I can go on the puter that will give info on how much Protein in foods. I still drink Protein Drinks and want to be able to keep track better of protein from just my food.< /p>

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy, but be careful not to undo all the good work you all have done.

Please try Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople,, it is a FREE website where you can track all your food & Nutrient composion, excersise, goals... its an awesome site.

Best of luck

Wow Janet, a 500 calorie Thanksgiving. Though I don't know if I could eat that much being unfilled!! Well we are packing the truck and staring to move to the new place so I will be without internet for a few days. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and take Janet's advice...GOOD food CHOICES!!

Hi Cate. I was going to list the same sites Kathy gave you. You are doing so well. I sure hope you post more often.

Janet, you sure are doing well...and such a good cheerleader for all of us. I sure do appreciate all of your support.

Made my Thanksgiving goal....I am below 250..not by much but below none the less...

Sunny - you are doing GREAT - you made your goal -:clap2:

I don't know if I am going to make mine - all that drinking last weekend - i got on the scales last night and it hasn't moved - I did 4 miles Mon 3 yesterday and 3.5 today with about 20 minutes of weight - I need to get all my Water in and see what happens in the a.m.

I must have done something wrong in PMing Phyl last week. but as of Friday, I lost 10 pounds to make the Thanksgiving challenge! As of yestrday, I lost one more, so that should seal the deal! I bought somethig for ME from Banana Rebublic! We've always gone shopping there for her--but this time it was for ME!! What a blast!

Linda :clap2::clap2: On goal plus one :clap2: Banana Republic :clap2::clap2:

Wow Janet, a 500 calorie Thanksgiving. Though I don't know if I could eat that much being unfilled!! Well we are packing the truck and staring to move to the new place so I will be without internet for a few days. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and take Janet's advice...GOOD food CHOICES!!

Salasa - Don't work too hard - but think of all the exercise you are getting - talk to you when you get all hooked up again -

Cate every oz on meat has 7 grms of Protein - read the label on all other foods - it will tell you protein grams per serving... all those sites that were given to you are great - but imho you gotta learn to read food lables - I have a scale that i weight my food on and it gives me calories - protein grams etc... But I am a label reader...

Ok gang - just cking in - gotta jump in the shower - taking dgd to get her hair cut...

Distant, I just noticed that your BMI is approaching "Normal". WOW, that must feel great!!! Congrats.

Its getting there for sure...But still have the "fat girl syndrome" I dont know if this feeling will ever go away. But hey I can sure wear a lot cuter clothes and can breathe if I walk to the mailbox so I would say.....YES it feels AWESOME!!!!:whoo:

That's it Indio.......Just ruin the holiday for us. Now, I'm going to get the guilties with every bite I take.

Did you all hear that?!?!?! I was screaming from Iowa. I MADE THE 10 POUND GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!

thanks to all for the info

I hope everyone has a great holiday. I plan on walking a LOT even before I leave for dinner with my family. I am walking 5-8 miles a day and that I think has been a great help with my weight loss.

Phyl, with the cruise and all, i didn't meet my goal. But I did lose 2.5 pounds. Will shoot for ten more by Christmas! Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Whoo Hoo! Just got back from the trek to the fill office - I was VERY happy (and surprised) to see that I had lost 13.6 pounds! Yippppeeeee! Brings the total to 57 pounds - was hoping for 50 so was very pleasantly surprised. Better sign me up for the Christmas Challenge - hope the new fill restricts things a little better! Kim :clap2:

I'm doing good. We've had some problems with our exchange student over the last couple of weeks, but that's ending because he's being moved to a new home hopefully this weekend. We are going to have another student come stay with us for the spring semester so hopefully it will work out better.

Forgve I'm so sorry to hear about your student. i've had a few friends that have had students and things havn't worth out for them neither Hope the new one works out.

Oh Dini, you are getting sooo svelte!!!!!

Hey there Car, You'd think at 147 i'd be Svelte wouldn't you but nope not at all. i dont have a nice body shape i'm very broad :)

Anyways your not far behind!! 177 thats superb you must be well happy

Car

Hi Dini girl. Won't be long before you are here in the States...:) I am so excited about your weight loss...147lb...wow!!! I bet you are looking hot. I am glad you and Adam are doing well. Hugs and kisses to Annafrancesca.

Made my Thanksgiving goal....I am below 250..not by much but below none

Sunny Sunny Sunny well i'm dead proud of you! CONGRATULATIONS on making your goal. i wish i was up there with you but i just couldn't loose it. i've been stuck on 149 to 147 for 3 weeks now. when i come home from NEW York i'm going to go get filled again even though i know its not the way to go cos i'll be too restricked but i'm not happy. 3 weeks means at least 6 lbs should have gone so something has to be done.

again to you. your never on yahoo instant chat anymore cos of work thats the only one i can use in work and i miss you all.

of course i'll give Annafrancesca hugs and kisses from you!

take cars xx

.....................................................................................................

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who reached there mini goal i'm so proud of you and jealous too. to everyone else how didn't quite make there goal not to worry you'll get there and it will be all the sweeter when you do. i'm going to give my self a 7 lb goal for xmas i know it dont sound like a lot but i'm really struggling to loose weight these days.

i'm off to new york in 2 days thats like the day after tomorrow. holy shit its so close. i really didn;t think it would come i'm so excited and its a very strange feeling for me cos i'm not ususally the tpye of person that gets to excited about a holiday!!!

anyways its 11.30 am here and the baby gave me a lie in today but i can hear her so i'd best get her up.

again i hope everyone is well and best luck this weekend with the fab food that i bet you all have going.................

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FAB DAY......

XX

Jackie and Kim--You guys are doing great! It's so inspiring to come here and read about everyone's successes and share your happiness.

Have a meaningful trukey-day everyone! Remember to take a few minutes and give thanks. We are so very blessed!

That's it Indio.......Just ruin the holiday for us. Now, I'm going to get the guilties with every bite I take.

Kirajh - I made it so you can eat without feeling guilty - You can eat your turkey dinner without eating 2000 calories - and turely its not about the food - I made a double layered pumkin pie to take to my friends house - low fat cream chees - sf cool whip - sf instant pudding - pumkin - splenda - all the taste and 1/2 the calories of a regular one.

Did you all hear that?!?!?! I was screaming from Iowa. I MADE THE 10 POUND GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!

Jackie - Heard you too :clap2: Congrats on making Goal..

thanks to all for the info

I hope everyone has a great holiday. I plan on walking a LOT even before I leave for dinner with my family. I am walking 5-8 miles a day and that I think has been a great help with my weight loss.

Cate54 - OMG 5-8 miles - that freaking fantastic - I thought i was doing great when I did 4 miles /

Phyl, with the cruise and all, i didn't meet my goal. But I did lose 2.5 pounds. Will shoot for ten more by Christmas! Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Brandy - Congrats on losing those pounds you gained on the cruise told you they would come off quickly :)

Whoo Hoo! ! Kim

Kim Congrates on 57 lbs:clap2::clap2: thank really really great

Yeah! I made my 10 lbs.goal- 10.2 to be exact :-) Now I will aim for -9lbs. by X-mas.

CeCe - So Happy you too made the Turkey day challenge..

OK gang i made the challenge too :) I have lost 50 lbs :eyebrows:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.....

REMEMBER IT'S ABOUT FRIENDS FAMILY AND GIVING THANKS - HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES - YOU WILL FEEL BETTER TOMORROW IF YOU THINK TODAY;)

I think the Thanksgiving tips were awesome - I'm kind of glad I'll be on Clear Liquids today to take away all temptation - but it's great to know that you can partake in the social food event and still be healthy (and probably feel better than an overstuffed "turkey" like I normally do). I'm hoping it warms up enough here so that we can all take a walk after dinner - little chilly now (34). Congrats on your 50 pounds - you now have less to lose than you've already lost!

Dini - you have done an awesome job this far! You are so close to your goal - I think that the loss will slow down for many nearing the home stretch. Don't be so hard on yourself!

My hubby and I shared our 9th anniversary yesterday with my trip to the fill appt. - then Water afterwards - I finally talked him into eating some drive-through Mexican - he is SOOO supportive, but also SOOOO skinny, so he really needs to eat!

Best wishes for a meaningful holiday today! Kim