Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Yep, I see you you were banded on Monday. I wouldn't be too concerned yet. Were you prescribed pain meds? If not, liquid Tylenol does wonders! I would try taking something at bedtime!

Hi Eileen,

I was banded tues and I am having trouble sleeping as well. I am taking liquid ibruprofen for the pain. I sleep on my side and when I roll to either side it hurts. I figure this should only last a few more days. Lost 3 of the 5 lbs I gained from IV fluids though :confused:

Hi Eileen,

I was banded tues and I am having trouble sleeping as well. I am taking liquid ibruprofen for the pain. I sleep on my side and when I roll to either side it hurts. I figure this should only last a few more days. Lost 3 of the 5 lbs I gained from IV fluids though :confused:

Cate, yep, you will lose that fluid! ... pretty quickly too! Sorry you are a little under the weather too, but you are right ... a few days and then it kind of just magically disappears! Best wishes on your continuing recovery!:grouphug:

Jeanie,

Yes I am newly banded. I am working on Day 4 with the band. So I guess it is to be expected but it certainly gets frustrating at 3am! LOL Thanks for your reply.

Eileen

Yes, I hear you at how frustrating it can get!!! You are tired and you just want to sleep ... it can make the night feel like an eternity!!!

I had just written a really really long post and it just disapeared. hand on heart it has at least talken me 35 mins!

sorry i'm not writing it again! i'm sure the baby will wake any time now!

so how is everyone , that means every that reads this must answer!!!!!

i was at the gym again today, jesus that was hrrd work. i got in the car to come home and i couldn't drive for a few mins my legs were so sore. the cluch on the car is quite heave and i taught my get was going to EXPLODE.

xx

I had just written a really really long post and it just disapeared. hand on heart it has at least talken me 35 mins!

sorry i'm not writing it again! i'm sure the baby will wake any time now!

so how is everyone , that means every that reads this must answer!!!!!

i was at the gym again today, jesus that was hrrd work. i got in the car to come home and i couldn't drive for a few mins my legs were so sore. the cluch on the car is quite heave and i taught my get was going to EXPLODE.

xx

Dini, I am fine today! Just not ready to get moving on this day, lol! Gotta write some bills and do some housework! YUCK! Don't feel like doing any of it!!! :help:

You are doing so good with workouts! Wow, great for you!!! I am sure you are sore! How long are you working out at a clip? Do some for me!!! LOL

Baby napping? Give her a hug and kiss from Grammy! She is such a precious little thing! :confused::kiss

Big plans for the day????

Dini,

I had that happen to me a few times too! I have it almost ready to send out and POOF ... just like that, gone!!! Makes me see stars!!!! LOL

Too cool!!! I'll join you, Dini!!!! But I want a slinky, sexy, red dress w/high heels, maybe stellettos!!! LOL

your gonna be one hot momma!! i bet your husband is liking the sound of that!!!

Sunny and Kathy, Love you Girls!!! You will be super!!!! Can't wait to hear how you are tomorrow!!! You are soooo much more informed than those of us earlier in the month! You know what to expect and you will be ready for whatever comes your way. Just remember, a few days of not so great is nothing in comparison to many healthy and happy days that will follow!!!!! We will say some prayers for each of you!!! Good luck to others going tomorrow also!!!! ... frustrated, newCC, jennyL

Here Here to that, i totally agree

:notagreeOkay, now this is just ridiculous!!! I am feeling rather sad at the moment ... where is everybody?????? Maybe I smell bad or something, lol!!!! (sniff, sniff).... Nope, not that!!! So where did everyone go???? Must be my bedtime!!! I can take a hint, lol!!!! Night All!!! Hope for lots of good news and reports tomorrow!!! Til then!!! :notagree

dont wory momma you dont smell half as bad i i do sometimes!!!! i remember i was on one night and there were 16 people in the room and no one would talk. now that night i really must have stunk!!

Dmtjet, I am right here, back from Curves. It was so sweet, my friend who has been unsupportive brought me flowers and a nightgown for me to wear to the hospital. I was touched. Cynical DH says it's her way of apologizing for being mean earlier. Either way, I am grateful we are patching things up.

some people find it so hard to say sorry but i agree with you totally i would ahve been very greatful also

Feeling a bit alone here. Surgery is tomorrow, now moved to 8am. I hardly told anyone. Hate lying to my best friends. Anyway, mentioned to my husband that I was getting a little nervous. His answer "It's too late, just relax", grabs a piece of chocolate and leaves the room. maybe I should have gone with the friends for support. Usually he's great - but I do know he has little emotion and likes people to be difinitive. BUT OUCH. CC

babes i totally know where your comming from. i only told Adam my mom and all you guys. my mom is dying for me to lose weight so i can be the beautiful daughter she never had and Adam at the start was pretty crap. i was so fed up of him i almost walked out and i mean i had bags packed. Adam is slightly larger than normal he lot like overweight or anything but he always eats crap and i'm trying to get him to eat healthy but he's having none of it. its making things harder for me cos i'm seeing all this food i used to eat... :confused:

Thanks Auntie!! I really am getting all the worries, what if I'm the one in a thousand that doesn't wake up? I have 3 great boys, 15,13 and 10. I stopped working the day the first was born. What if something goes wrong....I didn't tell my parents because they make such a giant deal about food/weight. They are both thin, but it's because my mom is anexoric for the whole world. But they are my parents, should I have said something "just in case?????" And husband (no D tonight) won't talk. Cry, Cry. CC

your weight is not that heavy from what i can make out on you BMI you have nothing to worry about weather you wake or not. did your Dr not explain that. its more dangerous for people that are like an awful lot heavier. If i could do it again I would not tell my mother, but thats jsut me you know whats best for you x

Dini, I know isn't it awesome!!! I can't wait to be one HOT MAMA!!!! Whoa!!!!

I know ... can you believe all of our FRIENDS just leave us high and dry and there we are, just waiting patiently, wanting to talk to ANYBODY and they totally ignore us, lol!!! It just isn't right, lol!!!!

You know ... I have to say ... my Honey, never says anything negative to me about my weight or anything else!!! He is a real gem!!! I love him to pieces! He always makes me feel beautiful and loved!!! I really am not doing this for him, though I am sure he will reap the rewards, lol!!! I want to feel better for myself and feel good when we do have those special intimate times!! Right now, I don't like myself much and that does put a damper on those times! I am sure he would love to have a more responsive and confident partner!!! So in that respect, he will totatally LOVE IT!!!! :faint::confused:

Sounds like for the most part everyone is doing good. It's taking foreve to turn pages still on this computer.

Someone had mentioned a disc clean up. Whay is this, and how do you do it. I've tried 2 of the 4 thinkgs they listed to spped up your computer. I've disabled 3rd party add ons and I updated all my windows softwae yesterday. My computer took so long it was literally out of comission all day. It also said to install latest security updates but I have security, and to download a fix from Yahoo toolbar, but don't know how to do this.

Hope to have this darn thing fixed in the next few hours. I feel like a need a computer whiz to come ove and do this, as I'm unsure and would hate to screw up what I have.

Going to try some more things right now, so I may not be on for a while.

Hope everyoe will be checking in rom Wednesdays surgeries, and everyones doing well for todays surgeries.

I so miss you guys. I'm tryin to get back as quickly as I can.

Hope this posts!!

Dini, No crying there, Cutie!!! Not good for the make-up or the complexion, lol!!!!

Lynette, Go to start, accessories, system tools, and then click disk cleanup. When that is done do it again, but instead of disk cleanup, click disk defragmenter. You also can go to tools on your page and click

internet options, Delete under browsing history and then hit delete all!!! Those all will clean up a lot of stuff from your computer and should help it run faster!!! These computers are a pain, I am still waiting to get my new computer fixed ... they brought a hard drive, but it seems to be the motherboard ... so now I have to wait for the parts to come in again and then schedule a time next week for installation!!! What a pain in the duppa!!!!!