Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Cheers Lynnette,

I will ask at the chemist I am taking a multivit a day thats all he advised.

DINI --AS YOUR NOT FAR FROM ME WHAT Protein Drink DID YOU USE ?

Hope you are feeling better Lynnette. Don't beat yourself up. We live and learn and this is all new waters for everyone.

Dini sounds like you got some great bargains. Way to go. I also bought some clothes for when I am smaller already. Gives me a goal.

Chimboree we are soooooo close now!!! I can't wait.

To everyone else I didn't forget you. I want to say hi to all and hope everyone is doing fine. We are getting closer to all of the Lucky 7's being banded. WOOO HOO

Hi. Just had a few minutes here at work and decided to get on quickly so I wouldn't have 87,000 posts to read thru later tonight.

Lynette and Patti, I can't believe you both had problems last night. I guess we will all be learning by trial and error what we can and cannot eat. Lynette, I hope you are feeling better today. Sticking to liquids today will give you stomach a chance to calm down. Maybe it was just the pancakes. My doctor says if you eat bread make sure it is toasted or crackers. It is dry and doesn't swell like regular bread.

Tinkerbell, good luck of your surgery today.

Lainy, it is normal to feel a little down after any type of surgery. We are here for you if you need support.

Chimboree- hey girl! Looking good, looking girl.

Dini girl, you fell down the stairs!! :embarassed:Thank goodness you weren't hurt, and Annafrancesca too. Give here a hug for me. You are the shopping queen it seems to me. You can sure find a bargain.:biggrin1:

Can anyone tell me how to change my ticker? I am down another 8 pounds :whoo::whoo: and want to update. Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to change my ticker? I am down another 8 pounds :whoo::whoo: and want to update. Thanks

Jackie, if you click on it then you will enter the PIN number you selected when it was created. And if you scroll down it asks for your current weight and the date. Once you save at the bottom, it will automatically update here without you having to re-copy the code.

Hope this helps.

~Nichole

Thanks Nicole I think I got it figured out. It wasn't as 'complicated' as I thought. HAHA

Gosh, so many people having bad luck today.

Dini - OMG, glad you didn't hurt yourself bad.

Lynette - Hope you feel better. My doctor also said bread should be dry, like toasted or crackers, but it's like one of the last things you should add to your new diet

Patti - Hope you feel better too

Lainy - Every seen the movie ELF with the guy from Sat. night live?

It puts me in a good mood. He's just so child like and happy you have to laugh. I can't recommend it enough, I love it.

Hope you feel better too!

Now I'm gonna sing a song, cause I don't won't no Gris Gris on me.

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow

They'll be Sun. :) :) :) :)

Dini and Auntie Phyl loved your pictures!!!

Hi Everyone! I had my surgery on Monday! YAY! I am feeling really good. Just sore and a little bit of gas. Vicodin is a wonderful drug! And, I was down 4 more pounds before surgery! Take care!

Lynette,

Hey Girl, Please don't beat yourself up, I had the same thing happen to me saturday, I ate chicken and some pancakes(not together) I thought it was the chicken but maybe it was the pancakes, at any rate, I went back on clears sunday and by monday I felt back to myself. You are also going to fill fuller now that you are on soft foods, and I have learned this the hard way. If our bodies were that delicate the percentage of complications from this surgery would be so much higher.

So don't you fret about it girl, you are doing so awesome and are a true inspiration for me, you are in my prayers!!!!!!

Love ya

Hey everyone! Geez, I thought I had a hard time keeping up with you guys before - now that I'm back at work it's impossible! I feel so lost!!! :)

Lynette, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well! Hopefully it will work it's way through soon. The person who does the training at my hospital told me about breads that it's one of those things that everyone tries. We all know we aren't supposed to, but everyone does it. Don't beat yourself up! I'm sure we'll all be in your shoes at some point saying "I should have listened to Lynette!".

I have my first checkup with the doc tomorrow afternoon. Hoping he'll say I'm doing fabulously and can start my mushies...this liquid thing is killing me. We have the food week from hell at work. Catered lunches every day, and my assistant (not knowing I can't eat), ordered all my favorites. They're eating pizza right now and the smell is driving me batty. If it weren't raining I'd go for a walk. This is torture! I just have to keep telling myself...this too shall pass.

Trying to look on the brightside. My starvation diet has me down 12 pounds since my surgery. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hello everyone!

Lynette, is the car all good now? Hope so. And I hope you're feeling much better!

Jackie, yes it is getting sooo close...so close that we can almost taste it! LOL!

Sunshine, thank you! How's your day so far?

Forgve, Love your new pics. Glad you included your 2 boys, too! I love putting faces to the names/personalities.

Mango, thank you so much for the encouragement. I'm gonna check that link out in a few.

Holly Sue, congrats to you! Glad you're doing well and great job w/the wt loss!!!

Nurse76, Ms. Christy, how are you doing today???

IcyBreeze, Hang in there. I'm sure you'll get a great report back from the doc and you'll get to move on to your mushies. It's all good. You're doing fine!

Hi everyone. Just had to come and post!! I just went to the doctor for my pre op physical and he cleared me for surgery Monday. That cold thing is about gone and he says he seen no drainage in the back of my throat and my sinuses look great. Chest and everything was clear. He did tell me though that I am a little dehydrated. I thought a minute and then told him I was still taking my diuretic and he said stop because that could be what is causing it and to make sure I am drink LOTS of Water and fluids. I told him my tongue has been feeling really thick and he said that would be from dehydration and my temp (he said not really a temp) was 100 but that could also be attributed to being dehydrated. Came home and I have been drinking lots and lots of water to rehydrate. I am soooooo happy that I am still on for Monday.

:whoo::whoo::whoo: I am still gonna be a Lucky # 7!!!

I hope our friends that had surgery today are doing well. That would be:

Mikel, Blulilly'sHubby, Wrangler, and Jackie29.

I'm sure all went well. We can't wait to hear from you!

We have on deck for tomorrow, 7/19:

Kristin, Distant0098, Janiee, and Grammarocoquette

We are praying for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow!!!