Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Often Do You Weigh Yourself?

How Often Do You Weigh Yourself?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How Often Do You Weigh Yourself?

• Every day, and I record (or remember) it as my “official” weight.
    • Every day because it keeps me focused, but I only count it as an “official” weigh-in once a week.
    • Every week, to monitor how I’m doing.
    • Just once a month. I have plenty of other things to worry about besides what the scale says.
    • Not often anymore. I’m at my goal weight or I’ve been losing weight long enough that I know how I’m doing.
    • Other. Let us know in the conversation below!

I weigh myself daily. It helps me stay on track, especially now during the holiday season.

I reached my goal weight back in August, yet I still find myself weighing in every day. I've been trying my best to resist the temptation, since I've become so accustomed to checking my progress!! Now I'm more in the mindset of trying my best NOT to lose anymore weight, and possibly gain muscle now, so maybe my obsession to is see myself gaining rather than losing?? What a very strange and different concept for me!!

I weigh myself once a week for the holiday challenges which helps me to stay accountable.

I weigh every morning . keeps me aware how fast I can loose or gain. Now I'm maintaining.

Sent from my LGLS660 using the BariatricPal App

Every morning!! It helps keep me accountable

I weigh in twice a week-The beginning Sunday and Friday lets me know what I'm doing wrong or right.

I weigh everyday. Im 3 yrs out and stay within 5 pounds. Wat a feelung....

Everyday, sometimes more... For years now. I started when I got my lap band in 2009 and haven't stopped /cry. I use the app Libra to input my number every day. It is only for weight data and gives awesome stats.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

Once a week unless I'm concerned about something. Trying to establish a normal relationship with the scale!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Daily, but record once a week or so

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

During the months where the weightloss was extremely fast, I did it once a week, but for the last few months, I have lost rather slowy and I am starting to have a stabilized weight, so I climb on the scale every day for a "maintenance" check.

It has somehow become an obsession, when I sleep over somewhere and in the morning a scale in nowhere to be found, I feel weird, it has become a part of my morning habits...Oops.

Everyday

When the doc weighs me.

Too dang gone much (almost every day) but it holds me accountable even when I am fustrated.