Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

anyone getting sleeved in DECEMBER?

Last Thanksgiving as an overweight person. My surgery is Dec8th. 10 days away and it feels so unbelievable that this is for real is going to happen. Started my pre op high Protein, no sugar, very very low carb diet on Monday. It was really hard the first two days but yesterday seemed much easier. Probably had to do with getting the sugar cravings out of my system:)

My last holiday before surgery.... Sleeved in 5 days! I'm glad I get to enjoy TG not for the food but to be pain free lol and just enjoy the day.

I'm at the park playing with my grand daughter. It's 81 degrees out and we've been bike riding now playing.

I am feeling blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! Guess who's signing up for her first half marathon in June?! Is that a little too optimistic?

I am new to the site but it is SO exciting to see so many people getting sleeved in December! I just got my surgery date, Dec. 17th, and my pre-op appointment and diet start Tuesday. I am super excited, ecstatic, pumped and anxious to leave behind the unhealthy me and start 2015 the right way. I am extremely thankful for support groups such as this as we begin our life changing journeys.

Wonderful news on your date! Mine is Dec. 3. I only have one day of a liquid diet to do. I'm so glad about that.

I'm feeling all the things that you are.

Can't wait to be on the other side.

I'm in! Getting sleeved on 15th--wow feels weird even saying it now!

Mentally and physically I feel completely ready for this new phase in my life. I am over being a slave to food. Today was my pre-op appointment and my last meeting with the nutritionist until the 17 when it is time for surgery. The thing is my pre-op diet starts tomorrow and I had this uncontrollable urge to binge on food I won't eat again. Now I feel gross and as if I am starting out a failure because I am not in the right mindset. I know the sleeve is just s tool but I pray it's the tool I need until I work out all the psychological stuff.

On my way to the hospital for my sleeve! Today has finally arrived.... I'm nervous, excited, a little scared even. I have complete confidence that God is going to bring me thru this safely. Praise be to him.

Yup had mine Monday now waiting to be discharged today (wed)

Stedfast01 and Susan909, congrats and quick healing :) I have my surgery on 12/9. Current on pre-diet. Just started on here today and looking for some buddies to sync up with that are in the "boat" at the same time.

I'm home tonight, doing well, stayed the two days due to a little nausea but other then that doing great.

Congrats, steadfast! I'm staying a second night b/c they want to watch over some high pulse/blood pressure stuff, although the pulse has already come back down. Do you have someone at home helping you?

Yup, came home last night late where I live we had lots of flooding , took me a little longer to get home, up early trying to get my Water and Protein in

My date is dec 9,I looking for someone can keep in touch with and share our experience and suggestions with. Please write back thanks