Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgendered Bandsters

:clap2: yesssssssss! anothing magnificent thread!

i'm a lesbian soon-to-be-banster! if that makes sense. I should be banded sometime around septemberish! Me and my partner have been together for almost a year and half... fortunately ours is not a LDR. i dont know if i could do it. I think i'm way to weak for that. She has no weight issues.. well in my eyes, she feels that she needs to lose weight but i'd kill for her body! we are also interracial, so we drew all the good cards right! lol so anyways msdad we're waiting to hear how you are!

again this is by far my fave thread!:whoo: i know this is corny but did anyone else notice that GLBT, contains LBT (lap band talk) lol i know i know i'm a dork for real! ITS A SIGN I TELL YA! LOL

Stevee

Hey you soon to be banded girl!

What makes up your interracial mix? We are white (me) and black (her). My GF isn't heavy but has been working hard at dropping the extra 15 she's be carrying around. I'm really very touched that she's working out and tracking her food on Fitday.com just like me. We talk heart rate monitors and swap fitness tips.

I like your observation about GLBT/LBT--I'll happily identify and a Gay Lap Band Talker! Too cute!

OH Juli

OH Juli!

what up what up? our interacial mix is just like yours :) send me a pic of ya'll and i'll send you one of us. lol I'll PM you with my email address.

My girlfriend has about 10-15 she wants to lose as well... i dont know from where (and it better not be her booty) lol!

Hi Stevee!

Welcome to Gay Lap Band Talk! I LOVE it!!

Thanks Eddie. Hope you're feeling okay after your surgery. i can't wait to be where you are! its killing me!!!! Septemberish just isn't close enough for me darn it!

Gay Lap Band Talk is the Ish huh! lol

welcome dezbus! make ya self comfy. we're gonna stick around for the long haul. hehehe

Thanks Eddie. Hope you're feeling okay after your surgery. i can't wait to be where you are! its killing me!!!! Septemberish just isn't close enough for me darn it!

Gay Lap Band Talk is the Ish huh! lol

You know, it seemed like everything was moving in slo-mo, then all of a sudden I was on the stretcher getting my stomach shaved! Now this morning I feel so good I barely remember the post-op pain from about 46 hours ago!! Unbelievable!!!

How did I miss this thread? I guess I was busy keeping up with the one on the California thread, anyway it is nice to come and find another comfy (hijacked from baybee) thread.

Me and my partner have been together for 15 yrs. We got to comfy with each other if you know what I mean and put on the weight, we was big when we first met, but as the years add up so did the weight. We are both banded so it has been really great that we are both going through this together. She is the one that found out about the band and convinced me for us to have it done. I am so happy that we have done this.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hanging out here with all my GLBT friends.

hay baybee, I went to edit my first reply and end up deleting it, and had to re do the darn thing.:help: I think you was the only one to see it. hehehehe.

take care have a great day everyone.:clap2:

Hi Dee! Glad you found us!!

OH Juli!

what up what up? our interacial mix is just like yours :) send me a pic of ya'll and i'll send you one of us. lol I'll PM you with my email address.

My girlfriend has about 10-15 she wants to lose as well... i dont know from where (and it better not be her booty) lol!

Stevee

You're a hoot!

I'll have to send a pic from home, I got a new computer at work and I haven't loaded any pics on this one. We look kind of silly together. She's tall, thin and black. I'm short, fat and white.

I know what you mean by the booty thing! I didn't have a clue before I met her, but damn.....:P

My sweetie just had her 42nd birthday and is bitchin' about how her boobs are perky like they were before. FFS (for __ck's sake)!

How old are yous guys?

Juli

Hey all my GLBT family! Glad to see this thread is picking up! Eddie, how are you feeling today? Use the meds...pain interfers w/ healing!

I love this thread too. I am part of the shrinkin' violets from 4-07 banding. The ladies there are cool and very accepting. But you are family:grouphug: :(:) I love this banana, he he! I am without my DP this weekend and am actually feeling depressed. I said this out loud this morning, "I want to go to bed and wake up on Monday". I will have to pop in here for support.

Have a great weekend ladies and gents.

I am in Palm Springs, CA (btw, and I am 39)

We are both 25, capricorns, just 4 days apart happy.gif ok everyone give us an awwwwwwwwwwww. lol

OH Juli we look funny together to me.. i'm short fat and white, and she's short black and gorgeous! everyone always tells us that they think we are sooooooo cute together. i hope after i lose the weight that i'll be able to beleive them when they say it. And the booty thing.. OH MY what i'd do to have an @$$ like my babys. (she'd so kill me for saything that)

Stevee you get a real loud awe

She's a cutie too.

Now are you sure you need the band because you don't look like you weigh that much.

I love this band too!!!!

Juli

hey girl, i emailed u my email address.

thanks for the compliment about her... and yes i'm sure i need the band. no one believes me when i say i need WLS. i'm 5'3, 260ish. my BMI is a 46. heres some full body pics. the second one is my dad trying to have cleavage like me! he's a mess!

me2.jpgmeanddad.jpg

Stevee, Real cute pix. You and your girlfriend look very happy!

Eddie, you doing ok??? Let us know!

Peace out