Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Date

@@Beni you can take them, I'm taking 2 percs, zinc, Calcium, Multivitamin, stool softener, and Iron and prisolec, the iron at a different time though. I think you will be fine. I break it into different times. I take the percs and zinc with prisolec, then 4 hours later I take the multi with calcium and percs, then at night iron, stool softerner and percs. They fit lol, its the Water to get them down that fills you up. Talking about stool softener, TMI WARNING*************** when will I poop? It has been like 6 days. When I had my c-section I didn't poop for 14 days!! It was hard and stuck inside of me, I had to take 15 laxatives over a 3 day period and then it was like hell getting that devil out, it was like 15 lbs tmi I'm sorry and then it wouldn't flush, I had a poop that was bigger and harder than the hole itself, I would of died I think if I didn't get it out, my doctor said I should of let the nurse take it out, they break it up inside of you or something because you can't deliver it, it was the worst thing in life, but when it came out I felt pure relief, like I never felt that in my life. My poop was literally stuck in my tunnel just trapped. I put on gloves and used vaseline and dug up in there and felt it, it was a rock. I'm sorry guys it was the worst thing next to the csection, I don't ever want that to happen to me again.

my doctor told me to take milk of magnesia. I couldn't pass gas after surgery at all. That help now I've switch to (TMI MOMENT) explosive diarrhea.

@@layknee wait baby food? Lucky! I can't start any until tuesday! I've only been drinking god given crystal light, and Water, g2, diet snapple,and my shake barely, I bought GENEPRO and mix that with my juices. No broth because I'm tired of it. That's all. And @@Naynay31 I'm gonna have to rearrange my pills lol. @@Beni I'm not taking B12 or Biotin, but I am gonna start biotin next week when I get off my stool softener because right now I can't add anything. @@freelyme thanks!

OMG I thought I was the only person who had gone through that. My doctor said it was impossible after 4 bottles os sodium citrate. Basically he didn't believe that I had consumed that much. I had not been able to go for 14 days. Imagine.

Later i found out it was the Percs. I was so mad the doctor didn't tell me. heck at least I could have been taking laxatives. I cannot believe how uncaring health care professionals are to Constipation. It is a BIG DEAL

Girl!? You drank 4 freaking bottles of that crap??? I drank the 1 today and about vomited it all up. Ugh...it burned my throat going in, and we all know what it's burning coming back out!

TMI ALERT........I haven't gone nearly as much as I thought I would be?! Will it keep going on for hours? It's been 4 1/2 hours since I took it and I've gone like 4-5 times. I thought it would be worse than this. Hmmmm.

@@Bronxmerci there is no room in your tummy for any food. It's chuck full of pills. No wonder we lose weight with WLS

@@layknee wait baby food? Lucky! I can't start any until tuesday! I've only been drinking god given crystal light, and Water, g2, diet snapple,and my shake barely, I bought GENEPRO and mix that with my juices. No broth because I'm tired of it. That's all. And @@Naynay31 I'm gonna have to rearrange my pills lol. @@Beni I'm not taking B12 or Biotin, but I am gonna start biotin next week when I get off my stool softener because right now I can't add anything. @@freelyme thanks!

im in my phase 2 from my doctor's book. post-234841-1413685650457_thumb.jpg post-234841-14136857218054_thumb.jpg

Oh, and Beni, I take Vit B12 too. I didn't know there was a Biotin. Is that to prevent hair loss? I have been using a Shampoo with Biotin though.

Yes 4 bottles, I honestly thought I was going to die. You should have seen the size of my tummy. Think Goodyear blimp

Biotin is the tiniest of pills and it is to prevent Hair loss, hopefully!

Biotin is the tiniest of pills and it is to prevent Hair loss, hopefully!

I need to find some of that!!! I DO NOT want to lose my hair!!

The sodium citrate is horrible and hurts as it works through you. That's why Smiley didn't get much sleep.

On top of my prescriptions post-234841-14136859504696_thumb.jpg

You don't have to start Biotin right away. Let your pouch heal a little. It is not essential right away

@@layknee

Planning to open a pharmacy as a side job?

At the hospital I took them with broth, and I am mad because they didn't give them to me prior like you guys, I had to walk to the pharmacy after discharge to get them because they gave them to me at discharge. I am going to ask for more on tuesday, 26 pills and its 2 every four hours, those babies are almost gone. I'm not in pain, but idk if I'd feel like that if I ran out because in the morning it feels like someone beat me up and put me through a wall lol but its soreness not pain. Btw how does your incision look for those of you who had it already, because I feel like my doctor respected my body and treated me with a lot of love, you can't see 3 of the 5, they look like pleasant box cutter stabs lol. 2 of them are on the sides of my belly button and I had to look for them to see them.

tpost-234841-14136862707052_thumb.jpgthe largest incision was about 10mm on my left. Below it and more central was my ,for lack of a better word, drain hole(?) and four tiny incisions.