Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 10 sleeves

I thought I had to be at hospital early both of you beat me. Then 6am is good. Jcp Sorry you have to take a taxi. I'm almost the same. My grandson lives with me but he can't drive my car it's manual transmission. So I'm have to figure out with a friend (her car needs a tire) to get me to hospital which is not fair from where I live. Otherwise taxi for me. Good luck to all of us on September 10.

Taxi will work. I haven't been in one in years! Only thing I don't like is I am supposed to use that special soap night before and that morning. Then I'll go get in a taxi. Ugh!!

Jcp yeah you don't think of them as the cleanest. Good luck just a few more days.

My nerves are killing me. I am really getting anxious.

My surgery is September 10th as well. I am a revision from the lap band. It is strange to me as to how nervous I am. I am thankful for this thread.

Operation is in less than 48 hours!!! I have been too busy to think about it. Huge party at our house yesterday. It was a baby shower/bbq. lots of friends and family in attendance. I stuck to the meal plan pretty good. no cupcakes for me! or beer!!! At the end we had a ton of leftover food and I was filling up boxes and bags for people to take all the unhealthy foods like chips and dips. tomorrow it an all day liquid diet. wonder what my last meal will be before I can't eat solids for the next few weeks? Probably leftover salmon... yum.

Last day at work today (for next 2 weeks). Keeping everything private. lots to do.

take care all of you!

Tomorrow is the day only 26 hours away. Getting nervous. Good luck to everyone having there surgery this month.

less than 24 hours to go. Wow. what a wild ride thus far. just liquids today. Pre-op class later this afternoon and some blood work. need to be at hospital at 5am tomorrow. still not nervous yet. I am just looking at it as something that needs to be done, just like a day at work. hopeful that I will recover quickly

NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be nervous when I get to hospital. Well be on other side the losing team. Yeah! !! Good luck to everyone. Please update to see how everyone is doing.

less than 12 hours to go now. Not nervous at all..... I am pumped. I had pre-op class earlier today and had to pick up some scripts from pharmacy. doing some laundry now... fresh sheets and towels needed for tonight. shower with antibacterial soap, dry with fresh towel, sleep in fresh sheets, wake up, shower with antibacterial soap, dry with fresh towel, use special -pre-op wipes (2% chlorhexidine gluconate cloth), clean clothes, 1 prilosec with a sip of Water. I am so freakin' ready. lets go.

best to all of you.

Took my shower with that special soap. Guess what... No hot water! Oh well, I was so tired I didn't care. Taxi is picking me up at 5. Surgery supposedly at 7:30. I sure hope this is the right thing to do. Just too tired to be psyched. Looking forward to those Don't Give A Crap meds though! God bless you all and check in when you can! Sweet dreams!

Cleaned my sheets and towel took my shower with the antibacterial soap washed towel again to use in morning. I'm ready. Finish last minute stuff for bag. Check in 6am surgery at 7:30.

Well, at the hospital in Admitting. No longer nervous. Said prayers, just putting this in the Lord's hands. Don 't think I slept much but it won't matter soon! Prayers for everyone today.