Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sept. 8th & 9th Gastric Bypass surgery.

Make sure to rinse them well, as the smell is a little off putting. I boiled mine in some chicken stock to get rid of any lingering taste of the liquid in the bag. Then I sautéed them in the spaghetti sauce! Yum! I plan to buy the other ones they have available real soon! The spinach angel hair, and the garlic and herb noodles look good!

Thanks for the tips... I will let you know how it goes.

Really? I have never bought those syrups but I know many ppl swear by them.

Do you have any ore-made Protein Drinks that you love that are at least 20 g of Protein? I prefer over 30g though.

I know a lot of ppl like the costco brand but I think it's too sweet and chalky.

I made the most amazing "dessert" today! I mixed (in a blender) a small cup of sugar free 10cal jell-o with a 80cal cup of plain yogurt, refrigerated it for a couple of hours, and ta-da 15g Protein mousse!

NICE! I have plenty of both so I will have to try it

It has been 2 weeks.... How is everyone doing? Anyone still feeling pain? How are your incisions healing? And NSV's to speak of?

I am doing great.... I had my first follow-up appt with my surgeon. Everything is fine and on track so I see him again in 2 weeks. I saw him before but it wasn't a follow up as much as to take the drain out.

Still pain free and completely comfortable but still itchy around my incisions sometimes.

I have a few NSV's....

1. I can wear my wedding rings and they are comfortable.

2. I am almost a full size down.

3. I am wearing undies that were too small before

4. My feet are changing and shoes are already getting loose.

It's a start and I am over the moon about #1

And my surgeon says that I can start doing ab work and weights in a week. Yay!!!

What about you?

No pain here, just a tiny bit of itching, but my incisions are almost healed.

I talked to my dr and he ok'd me trying soft foods ahead of schedule, so I'm pretty jazzed about that!

My clothes fit MUCH looser now, very happy!

I haven't had to take any pain medicine since I came home on the 10th. My incisions are still a little red and itchy, but that's because I had a reaction to the Derma-Bond. I had two weeks of nausea post surgery, but it's finally gone! Unfortunately I'm doing everything right, but still not seeing any results. I can't wait to get into the gym come week 4; Maybe then I will start seeing some results!

I can't do more than walking and machine cardio either. I can't wait to throw some ab work and squats into the mix.

My surgeon told me that I just have to be patient and realize that the more you have to lose.... The faster you lose it. I guess I didn't start out big enough to drop those crazy numbers by week 3. I have seen lots of success stories from ppl who started out my size and smaller. I have also seen a lot of cheating and lack of exercise and yet they still lost a significant amount of weight by 4 months.

I'm going to "try" and put my scale away after Monday.... I don't want to be disappointed each morning.