Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

DrewsLou,

I checked out the skating website. I am sooo jealous. I would be right in there with ya. I love to skate. I think I'm going to go online and order some new skates. Yep, that's it...............I'm doing it.

Jen

OMG! CONGRATS to you... I am 208 today... I was just telling my sister that I can't wait to get out of the 200 club... the 200 club has been good to me, but i just don't like it~ Good Luck and keep me posted

banded 11/28/06

amrdmr, thanks so much , what kind words! I didn't really even have a goal till recently, just did the best I could and didn't sweat the small stuff. I sometimes stall but then I lose a bunch then stop again so I never know what the scale will say . As far as the hormone thing going on with you, the same thing is happening to me, my body is freaking out in that department. Had to go for a biopsy yesterday, to find out what is up with me. Kinda comforting to know it may be due to losing weight, and not something more serious.(Keeping my fingers crossed) Have a great day!!

Well I weighed 203 on Dr. K's scale. But will officially weigh in on Monday. Last week was 205, and my trainer had me put away the scale because I was obsessing. I am very happily working my way down to Onederland, it will happen for all of us.

Best wishes,

Michelle

DrewsLou,

I checked out the skating website. I am sooo jealous. I would be right in there with ya. I love to skate. I think I'm going to go online and order some new skates. Yep, that's it...............I'm doing it.

Jen

Yay Jen!! It's such good excercise. I hope to be back on skates by July!

Hey guys thanks for checking in! Wow everyone is kicking butt! Paulax, I think that you and I and Drews and Michelle are gonna get there together YEAH!!! I'm at 203 this morning! WAAHOOOO!:)

Fluffer - I am so proud of you for following the WW and losing some pounds, that's awesome. BUT, I'm a little concerned... are you PBing a lot? Are you too tight or are you eating too big of bites or too fast? Try to remeber to eat small bites, chew thoroghly and eat slowly. Keep up the great work sister!!:clap2:

Jaqui - You've done a great job! Congrats on the BMI... I've just now noticed that you are a fellow Tennesseean! I live just north of Chattanooga in a city called Soddy Daisy... ever been there or heard of it ? More importantly... do you know Keith Urban and can you tell me where he lives??? :faint:Just kidding! But.... I would take the info if you have it!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Later Onderland Warriors! Keep it up!

I've lost another pound... i'm now 207.5... nearly to onederland-- can't wait.. Once I hit 198-- I will go buy me 3 new outfits for work.. i can ditch 3 of the potato sacks that I'm wearing around.. yippee!

Kim, I have been to Chattanooga and I have heard of Soddy Daisy. I live just south of Nashville, I had my surgery in Nashville. Well if you have ever heard of Franklin a little town just north of me they say Keith Urban and Nikole Kidman go to a little coffee shop there. My sister used to work for CMA during fan fair and that is when you see all the stars, but sometimes you can go to the mall or a store and see stars it is not uncommon. But I don't live in Nashville , shop there alot and it is where I had surgery. I live in Columbia TN. Have a great day !!

You brought up a great subject clynnc! We all deserve to treat ourselves when we reach Onederland! So... how are YOU gonna treat yourself?

I am going to buy myself one of these ..product-black_ipod.jpg.

Its an 80GB IPOD!! I've been wanting one for a while, but have refused to buy it until I hit Onederland! I can't wait to have it to workout with! In the past I would have just broken down and bought it without reaching my goal... hmm... guess the band has helped me in the self-discipline area as well. Well... what about you guys? What are you getting or doing for yourself when you hit Onederland? For those of you who have already reached Onederland.. how did you Celebrate?

Hi everyone!

It's been a few weeks so I'm checking in . . . I'm trying to be better about getting online and checking the threads and posting!

I had a fill and am down 6 more pounds to 216 - yay! I can't belive that I'm this close to Onderland! You guys have all been doing so great!

Jacqui and Dwarden -- Congratulations on getting into Onderland -- that is so cool!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Hopefully we'll all be following you down there!

Some of you guys are so close, only a few pounds way -- you can do it!!!!

I haven't thought about treating myself when I get to Onderland because for so long it's never even been a possibility -- now that it is in sight, I'm dumbfounded and can't even think of anything to ask for, lol!

A big hello and welcome to everyone who has recently joined this thread, it's great to see so many people here!

Take care everyone and keep up the great work! :)

Thanks for the congrats!! You will get there too, I never thought I would but I finally made it. Now if I could start losing again it would be a good thing, lol. You have a great day and thanks again!

Hey Stacey! Great to hear from ya! Congrats on dropping those pounds, that is awesome! Keep it up. Start thinking about how you are going to reward yourself for hitting Onederland.... it won't be long!

Hey, Jacqui, be sure to keep us posted about your biopsy results. I have got my fingers crossed that it is just these crazy hormones that are being released as we lose fat, plus thinking good thoughts for you.

AMRDMR

Ok I will , thanks for caring ! Doctor thinks I am ok but took tests to make sure. I hope he is right. I have faith in God, so I trust everything will be fine. Blood work came back fine, still want to hear the words I am ok. Gotta run, thanks again for caring it means alot.

Kim2BHealthy-- the 80 gb IPOD is a great idea along with my 3 new outfits that I'll be purchasing.. I was looking @ an 80GB this weekend at SAM'S CLUB--I think they were in the $250 range..I may share your idea and do that as well.. or maybe I'll wait until I reach 175 for that deal.. That will give me something to really work for-- I have my bootleg MP3 player.. it does the job for now.. Thanks for the tip! Have a great day!