Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

<p>Aygad,</p> <p> </p> <p>How are you feeling today ?</p>

Hey Movinon,

Still have the pains with any intake, but fluids are going in much easier.

Lost 16.5 lbs so far and feeling better except for those pains.

I talked to my dr. And will see him and will see him tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much for your concern.

How are you?

Great, let us know what the doctor has to say about the kidney pain...... Wishing you all the best.

I am hanging in there, just buying my time.... June 27 is my date. ;)

I was sleeved on the 16th. I don't think I could have asked my recovery to have gone any better. I had absolutely zero gas pains, and very little soreness. I did however get sick from the anesthesia. That passed after two days though. I am currently down 29 pounds since starting my two week pre-op diet.

My surgery was June 9th. I am down 10 lbs but still very bloated and tired. I take a nap every day and get 10 hours of sleep each night. I have been able to keep everything down. I have been eating puree Soup and doing well with it. I also have been able to get my Water in easily. Protein Shakes are a different story. I'm only drinking 1-2 per day.

My doc told me the Protein is what gives your energy back. I was sleeved June 9th also. I went on Pintrest and got different ideas for protein mix ins.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself. How have your Fluid intakes been? Are you following the clear/full liquid stages? Are you walking in increments up to 40 mins a day? Are you a lower start BMI? All of these things can impact your weight loss...

Ok so I'm 11 days post op and down 15 pounds. I've been getting all my fluids in but struggling with Protein. I haven't started walking yet because I haven't gotten my energy back yet. The doctor fussed at me so I know I have to change this like now. I don't know if I'm a lower start BMI. My start BMI was 35.6. Is that "lower"?

Hi, Everybody! I'm June 18 and happy to be here! Just got out of the hospital this afternoon and I'm ready to live! So good to meet all of you! Now, I check into that June 2014 Sleevers Board how?

Hi, Everybody! I'm June 18 and happy to be here! Just got out of the hospital this afternoon and I'm ready to live! So good to meet all of you! Now, I check into that June 2014 Sleevers Board how?

I just got home today as well.

Congrats living proof & stacielynntate! Wishing you guys a speedy recovery.

June 5th sleever here, having a smooth recovery with no problems getting liquids or Protein. On liquids another week before moving to mushies.

Stall in weight loss the past week but still feel healthier then I have in years!

Ended up in the ER today due to dehydration. I've been feeling miserable for a few days. Called doc about continuing retching. Sure enough, not getting enough fluids. Got a liter of Fluid and ended up admitted anyhow. The IV is helping. Was finally able to get some broth down. Gonna be here till tomorrow at least. :(

what does your diet consist of?

I am still on liquids. I went to the doc and found out I had lost weight. I'm down 15 pounds now.

Sleeved on July 11th, and dying from craving!!!!! I even had a little ketchup!!!! I know this is not right but what shall i do????????????????

Don't be so hard on yourself. I went out tonight and ate frozen yogurt with my son. Mind you it was like 4 bites. I can't or know I won't eat perfect my whole life. I just take it one day at a time.

Fall off the wagon? Get back on!

Congrats living proof & stacielynntate! Wishing you guys a speedy recovery.

thanks.

Hey guys!!! Lets keep in contact!!! Check in after your surgery! Let us know how it was and how it's going!! We formed some great friendships on preop board!!! If you are new just say hello!! June Sleevers are awesome support group!! See everyone on the PostOp side!!!!!!!

Hello People

I am having surgery June 26 . I have read to much so and I am a little scare.

Well last night I attended a charity ball. It was great to fit into a smaller size dress. My husband really like my dress too! I enjoyed cocktail hour, focused on choosing a few Protein dense items. It was nice to not overstuff myself. I didn't feel cheated or left out in any way. I was able to stand the whole time instead of looking for a chair, my feet didn't hurt! For dinner I selected the salmon. I eat about 1.5 oz. chewing it real slow and the inside of a potato croquet. I missed having the salad but that is okay. Not ready for that yet. What a pleasure not to be tempted by the bread basket. I missed the coffee but that is okay too. I tasted the inside of an Italian pastry, but thought it was to sweet! The best part of the evening though was when my husband and I danced to At Last, our wedding song. We were able to be real close, the extra weight on him is gone - he had vsg Feb. 2013, and 19.6 lbs. and counting gone from my body too. Feeling good!