Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had some Soup while my wife and daughter had some grilled chicken, i got jealous and ordered creamy dip, had a tsp.... Dumping syndrome SUCK!!!!! be careful guys... Not worth it i can you tell you that.

Sleeved June 10th, had my first pre-op appointment lost 11lbs since the day of surgery and a total of 30lbs since the beginning of my journey at Kaiser. I am on full liquids but I am starting to incorporate some mushy foods like Beans, cottage cheese and ground turkey. I still have incision right side pain--surgeon said it was the muscle he stapled inside (to prevent future hernia) and it should get better--kind of sharp intense pain. Still sleeping on the couch / recliner (I am stomach sleeper) so sleeping on my bed is not comfortable because it hurts to move around at night. Overall I am feeling positive and I have NO REGRETS--I am glad I did it and my clothes is already feeling really big.

Sleeved June 10th

Breakfast:

Cream of wheat 1/2 cup made with soy and mashed up banana

Herbal Chamomile tea (helps with constipation)

Snack:

Premier Drink

Lunch:

1/2 cup chicken/zucchini/cauliflower creamed Soup (blended in my vitamix)

White tea

Snack:

Premier Drink

Dinner:

1/2 Cream of mushroom (homemade)

Bedtime snack:

1/4 cottage cheese

sipping Water in between all of this

what does your diet consist of?

I am still on liquids. I went to the doc and found out I had lost weight. I'm down 15 pounds now.

Still sleeping on the couch / recliner (I am stomach sleeper) so sleeping on my bed is not comfortable because it hurts to move around at night.

I am in the same boat. I asked my Doc when I could go back to it, and he said as soon as I want. I have tried it but, it didn't last more than 5 minutes. Back to the recliner. Other than this, which will eventually work itself out, I'm so happy with my decision. I'm walking everyday and feel much more energetic. 22 pounds gone since surgery on June 9th.

Movinon,

I saw my dr. Today and he confirmed that everything is fine, and even told me to start my mashed/pureed in 10 days.

I went crazy today and had a creamy dip... Tooo fatty for my stomach, i was sweating, tired, nauseous and i had to rest for an hour..

I am fine now, but the experience was not nice at all.

Today is my first time to say it out loud, i do not regret it and so far it has been worthy.

You hang in there, and i think it will be the best decision of your life.. A little tough at the early stages but it gets better.

Hi June sleevers!

I had my surgery on the 16th. I didn't go in until 4pm, so it was a looooong day... and I was so scared I was gonna die, I spent time looking at the before/after photos which helped calm me down and keep me positive, but I ended up crying quietly when they wheeled me to the OR. The staff were so nice and reassured me until I was out. I'm so glad it's over!!

The first 24 hours were pretty uncomfortable, but not horrible. Didn't have terrible pain, just achy felt hurty with every movement. I was told I'd stay till Weds am, and Tues afternoon it was hard for me to imagine feeling okay by Weds. But then Weds morning I felt SO much better. And each day since has been better still! I get tired and nap every day, but I'm walking around a lot and doing errands and such and feel like a normal person.

I'm not having any trouble getting plenty of liquids and Protein in, so that's great as well. Looking forward to progressing with food and establishing healthy habits with my new tool. So ready for this journey. :)

Good luck to the rest of the June sleevers still to come!

I was able to eat about an ounce and a half of blended up chicken breast today, I put a little Tomato sauce and cheese in it and it definitely tasted the best out of anything I've had in the last two and a half weeks after my surgery. Hopefully the tomato sauce is ok since my surgery tool book doesn't really mention it being something to stay away from.

I had my surgery June 5th as well!

Had surgery on June 17th with Kaiser. On liquid diet for 2 weeks until July 1st. Sticking with the program set up by my doctor.

The day is almost here June 24 7:30 anxious for this to be over. Also nervous and scared will i ever enjoy going into a grocery store again?

I was sleeved on 6/19 and I went home the next day. Today I'm 3 days out and the gas is getting a little better. I'm surviving on broth, Water, & crystal light. I may try a Popsicle today.

It's tough getting liquids in, Protein too and I have no appetite at all!

Stalls are normal. You body has set points that are more difficult to overcome. I just hit a weight that I know I was at for a good year. Well it took me 4 days to fully pass that weight, sleeved on June 10. If you have you weight history in mind you may remember places where you body stayed the same weight for awhile. You may find this to be your set points..

This is true! I'm at a number I was at for awhile. Maybe that's the reason! Your body does tend to stay at certain numbers! Hopefully it will find a lower number soon that my body's comfy with! :)

Just frustrating not moving. I've been stuck at the same weight for a week now. Only 2 weeks out. :(