Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Months- 50lbs with pictures!

Wow!!! Wtg, you look great!!!

Wow!!! Wtg, you look great!!!

Thank-you!!!!

Hi everyone,<br> It has been a long two months! I've had a lot of up and downs emotionally especially in the first month. I haven't had any real issues other than being extra tired I think because I lost my first 30 lbs in less than 3 weeks. Now that I'm losing a little slower I'm not at tired. I'm 2 months and 2 days post op. As of yesterday I have officially lost 50lbs! Start weight 230lbs. Current weight 180lbs. I have 40lbs to my goal!<br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br><br> <br><br><br> -HL

Amazing I am 5 days post op and super sore

Amazing I am 5 days post op and super sore

Hang in there!! It gets better! GL to you!

Edited by hb5484

Idk what's going on this week but I'm down another 10lbs! I feel like the incredible shrinking woman. Lol

I'm so glad I can inspired ppl. Everyone who is pre op or just post op it is totally worth it!! Hang in there and GL to you!!

Wow...this is exciting....I'm close to 230 (227) my surgery is in June....I wanted to wait until school was out, so I would not take time off work and just to have the summer to get used to the new life style. It would be very exciting to start the new school year at 180....I hope I do as great as you....are you exercising as well?

wao u look great :) congrats i wish i get the same results once sleeved.

wao u look great :) congrats i wish i get the same results once sleeved.

Thanks!! I wish you luck!! Just hit 170 today!! So excited! 60lbs!

Wow...this is exciting....I'm close to 230 (227) my surgery is in June....I wanted to wait until school was out, so I would not take time off work and just to have the summer to get used to the new life style. It would be very exciting to start the new school year at 180....I hope I do as great as you....are you exercising as well?

I was technically 227 at the hospital scale. I think my home scale is off by a couple pounds but I'm just going with that. I'm excited for you!!! Good luck on your journey!!

Honestly.... I haven't exercised once!! I don't want to promote that... I know I need to and should be exercising but I'm always so busy with my 4 kids and everything else that by time I would get to exercising I'm just so tired!!! I figured that once I hit a real stall I will kick the exercising into gear. I've lost another 10 lbs so now I'm @ 170- 60lbs gone! It's amazing!! I do not eat a lot at all. I'm on full diet and should be at 1 cup food but I stick to between 1/2 cup- 3/4 cup a meal because I get full. I have "cheated" but after I get sick I don't eat that again!! I haven't gotten sick much though. I was worried the bypass didn't work because I wasn't getting sick!!! Obviously it has though. Lol

GL to you!!

post-202842-0-36135000-1399593545_thumb.jpg

post-202842-0-49154400-1399593554_thumb.jpg

post-202842-0-24135800-1399593563_thumb.jpg

I turned 30 on 5/4. This has been best b-day ever!!! I'm now 170. 60lbs GONE!!! As you can see from pics my arms don't have a lot of excess skin. Stomach skin is getting bad.... Plan to take care of that once I get to maintenance stage. My legs are good because they were always toned due to my high foot arches. (Other areas going south but nothing a little support doesn't fix :)

My weightloss is very similar to yours! Good job!

Thanks!

I bow down to you! LOL I am in the process of approval and appointments now and I'm 230, but 5' 6". You give me HOPE and EXCITEMENT!! :D

Do you workout??

Honestly... No. I don't workout. I am active during the day... Always moving, walking, up and down stairs but don't actually work out. Obviously working out will speed up the process and tone everything but I'm still loosing at a good rate so haven't started yet. I'm averaging 5lbs a week now.

In the beginning I dropped 30lbs super fast and was soooooo tired. I'm kind of scared to loose weight quicker (odd I know!) just because I had no energy then and don't want to feel like that again. My plan is when I hit a stall to add the work out. That should then hopefully kick the weight loss back in.