Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Want debate? Get it here. Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant and rave. Enter at your own risk!

Perhaps the word "fight" should be removed from this description?

Gripe, complain, moan, debate, rant and rave might work?

Eek.. I might not have gone down the 'fight' route, Banderella!

Might be seen as a bit 'Band-waggonish' :blink:

Maybe tomorrow? Too late to fire up the adrenalin. I need my sleep tonight.

@@Madam Reverie, anti-bandwagon would be more like it, lol.

@@2muchfun are you all fired up this morning??

@@LipstickLady all weapons are permitted as long as you are nice

It's 8:40 am and I'm already ready for a nap :blush:

Choose a topic.

It's early and I got a terrible night's sleep and I pulled something in my back stretching this morning. I'm ready to cry, bitch and moan.

Choose a topic.

It's early and I got a terrible night's sleep and I pulled something in my back stretching this morning. I'm ready to cry, b***h and moan.

lol I don't know about you; but sleep deprivation and a bad back to me is like having a licence to kill!

I have this new small body body and am having trouble finding cute summer dresses to buy. I wear size 4 in pants but need smaller in dresses. Went shopping only to find very limited supply of size 2 dresses. And the ones I found were low cut of v neck, not flattering for my A cup.

Its a beautiful day am stuck at work and our computers are down....ugh think I need to go find a nice spot on the sun with a beer...in Jamaica...

lol I don't know about you; but sleep deprivation and a bad back to me is like having a licence to kill!

I have two meetings at work today. I am going to have to keep it toned down today or I'm going to make comments I'm sure I'll regret. Being tired and in pain is just not a good combination for me.

Actually, I think I will cut out early and go get a massage. That would most likely be the best decision as I sit here and think about it. A little self care is good for the soul.

Edited by PdxMan

I have this new small body body and am having trouble finding cute summer dresses to buy. I wear size 4 in pants but need smaller in dresses. Went shopping only to find very limited supply of size 2 dresses. And the ones I found were low cut of v neck, not flattering for my A cup.

I think you may be surprised about how people feel about your A cup. (Hey, we're not in The powder Room, so this gives me license to talk about them) IMO, one of the aspects women identify themselves is by their cup size. Which, is understandable. Then, when undergoing such dramatic weight loss and therefore, change in cup size, they see having a smaller cup as having a deficiency. Myself, and I know many other men (and women) really do go by the old adage of, "More than a mouthful is a waste." Especially in a summer dress.

I am not disparaging those with larger cups, I am just one who likes the look of a well proportioned lady wearing clothes which accent their features.

I think you may be surprised about how people feel about your A cup. (Hey, we're not in The powder Room, so this gives me license to talk about them) IMO, one of the aspects women identify themselves is by their cup size. Which, is understandable. Then, when undergoing such dramatic weight loss and therefore, change in cup size, they see having a smaller cup as having a deficiency. Myself, and I know many other men (and women) really do go by the old adage of, "More than a mouthful is a waste." Especially in a summer dress. I am not disparaging those with larger cups, I am just one who likes the look of a well proportioned lady wearing clothes which accent their features.

I'm used to it. Even when I was obese I was a member of the IBTC. But thanks for the good word, I'll keep that in mind while shopping for push-up bras

beauty comes in all shapes and sizes but yes when you lose weight everything chances including shoes size my foot used to be wider now my feet slip around in my shoes....