Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2014 Sleevers Check In!

Bambi Jodi Jen & Debbie -- good luck today! Please update us when you feel up to it!!!!

Bambi Jodi Jen & Debbie -- good luck today! Please update us when you feel up to it!!!!

Oops Debbie is tomorrow, my bad

Thanks. Leaving soon for hospital. Very calm last night but the nerves kicked in big time this morning.

Everyone please know that SUE (Mowgli19) is the one that started this fabulous list. Thanks to her caring heart and kindness everyone is staying connected and checking on those going in for surgery.

Thank you SUE for this awesome list!!!!!!!

If anyone sees a newbie having trouble putting name on list please feel free to add them. I don't want to leave anyone out.

Thanks gang for being such good people and supportive to everyone.

We have an awesome group!!!!

Can someone add me back to list. Using cell and my home network is down.

Seattlejane

(Laura) Seattle, WA

6/12/2014

Thanks Sue for starting this thread!!! I love sharing the excitement and even the trepidation of having surgery this month. This thread keeps us all together! I enjoy seeing the various states we are all from. I even see I have a few neighbors in WA state sharing this journey with me. You are one of them! There are great support groups in Federal Way and Lakewood here in Washington. If any of you have groups like them near your area attend them! They are great fun and informative. Like this site there are all stages attending g... Those in pre-op status to those that had the surgery years ago. Love the opportunity it's to share our experiences and learn from each other. The two support groups I mentioned here in WA are hosted by the Franciscan Weight Management System NUTs. They are very sweet and very helpful.

Please copy and paste and add your info in by surgery date

Wendyt

(?) Michigan

6/2

Wadet67

(Taryn) OK

6/3

Meggo1111

(?) Louisiana

6/3

ColoEmpress

(Leona) CO

6/03

jodimarie

San Diego, CA

06/03

Nyzira

(Bambi) TN

06/04

brownj15

(Jodi) MI

06/04

Jenuine629

(Jen) NY

6/4

Debbie100

(Debbie) ?

6/5

Moniquew123

(Monique) CA

6/5

Mrs King

(Erin) CA

6/6

Cutiecake

(Alisha) FLA

6/9

J-F ord

(Jan) GA

6/9

Jennyinky

KY

6/10

Tagyoorit

(Rob) BC Canada

6/11

Kimgettingslim

(Kim) Texas

6/13

Megamoma

(Lisa) AR

6/14

Littlelaura

Milw, Wi

6/17

Pugmadkate

(Kate) TX

6/17

Weasle mama

(Sara) Iowa

6/17

jjinWA

(Jacke) WA State

6/17

Patricia_sleeve

(Patricia)

6/18

stacielynntate

(Stacie) CA

6/18

Mowgli19

(Sue) WA

6/19

mt_hi_liner

(Tim) MT

06/19 - Dr. Umbach in Vegas

Patrice1

(Patrice) CO

6/20

Cortonball

(Kelly) MA

Relentless

(Liz)MI

6/25

(Liz) Michigan

6/25

beep&bun

(Jenna) TX

6/26

TiredMama

(Amber) PA

6/30

Hello all....good luck to all sleevers going in today and congrats to all sleevers from yesterday.......save all us behind u room on the loosers bench!

I'm staying at the Mariott Casa Magna flying in on the 10th and leaving on the 17th

I sure am edgy .., getting anxious and a little freaked. Friends and family are being supportive ... Even though they really don't understand ... I'm thankful and appreciate their, and your, prayerful thoughts.

Let's get this done! :0)

I started my Pre-Opt diet yesterday. So far, so good! I didn't cheat and had to sit and watch my daughter and her boyfriend eat Mexican food, attend my grandsons birthday party with cake ice cream and all the goodies, and then watch my daughter make and eat a Reses Carmel cake with cool whip! I made it and didn't want it at all. I'm determined to do it right! My life depends on this. My surgery is scheduled for June 14th in Puerto Vallarta with Dr. Lopez. I am so nervous but yet excited to get the help I need to lose weight. I pray for everyone involved with my WLS from the airline pilots, Dr. Lopez and his team of medical professionals as well as myself. Will anyone out there have surgery down there on June 14th?

I'm 5 days along with my pre op diet and down 10 lbs, but boy I never realized how tempting a costco Hot Dog could be... Lol I'm getting sleeved in Puerto Vallarta on June 11, actually my birthday, with Doc Lopez as well! I covet those prayers and will extend my own prayers and good wishes.

Yup, scared and excited too! Fingers and toes super crossed!

I'm flying in on the 13th. And will be ready to go for surgery Sat. Morning at San Javier hospital. Where are you staying? I at the Paradise Beach Resort. Maybe I'll see you down there! I'm trying to do everything Pre-opt to a T, so I know I give my body the best chance for a successful surgery. I'll be looking for you. Do you know of any others?
I'm staying at the Mariott Casa Magna flying in on the 10th and leaving on the 17thI sure am edgy .., getting anxious and a little freaked. Friends and family are being supportive ... Even though they really don't understand ... I'm thankful and appreciate their, and your, prayerful thoughts. Let's get this done! :0)

jacksmimi How exciting! I hope your surgery goes perfectly today. Let us know how you are doing. :D

Wendyt
(?) Michigan
6/2

Wadet67
(Taryn) OK
6/3

Meggo1111
(?) Louisiana
6/3

ColoEmpress
(Leona) CO
6/03

jodimarie
San Diego, CA
06/03

Nyzira
(Bambi) TN
06/04

brownj15
(Jodi) MI
06/04

Jenuine629
(Jen) NY
6/4

Debbie100
(Debbie) ?
6/5

Moniquew123
(Monique) CA
6/5

Mrs King
(Erin) CA
6/6

Cutiecake
(Alisha) FLA
6/9

J-F ord
(Jan) GA
6/9

Jennyinky
KY
6/10

Tagyoorit
(Rob) BC Canada
6/11

Kimgettingslim
(Kim) Texas
6/13

Megamoma
(Lisa) AR
6/14

Littlelaura
Milw, Wi
6/17

Pugmadkate
(Kate) TX
6/17

Weasle mama
(Sara) Iowa
6/17

jjinWA
(Jacke) WA State
6/17

Patricia_sleeve
(Patricia)
6/18

stacielynntate
(Stacie) CA
6/18

Mowgli19
(Sue) WA
6/19

mt_hi_liner
(Tim) MT
06/19 - Dr. Umbach in Vegas

Patrice1
(Patrice) CO
6/20

Cortonball
(Kelly) MA

Relentless
(Liz)MI
6/25

ChristmasJanet

(Janet) TX

06/25

(Liz) Michigan
6/25

beep&bun
(Jenna) TX
6/26

TiredMama
(Amber) PA
6/30

Moniquew123 and Debbie100 Good luck today! I hope everything goes great for y'all today! Let us know how you are doing. :D

megamoma Way to go! I start the preop diet next week. I hope I can be strong like you. Your post is encouraging! :rolleyes:

Wendyt

(?) Michigan

6/2

Wadet67

(Taryn) OK

6/3

Meggo1111

(?) Louisiana

6/3

ColoEmpress

(Leona) CO