Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Hope all is doing good!!! I am still pumped and motivated!!! Excersize is going good...drinking my H2o....and eating right!!! scale not moving but I am sure it will....it better!!! Still standing strong at 178

Way to go!!! Keep up the great work, i'm still working on my motivation....;.ARGH:faint:

I know . . I know . . .it's been way to long since I've been on to chat. I read a couple of pages back and saw a band mate. Twinmommy - hi there!

so my goal for the holidays was to come through it at the same weight I went into it at. I weighed exactly the same on new Years day that I did on Thanksgiving morning. Good news is that I pretty much ate what I wanted in December . . bad news is I didn't lose anything. SOOOOOO my New years resolution was to exercise 5 days a week (no excuses) and drink more Water. I was trying to get the sugar back out but that only lasted three days. i am cutting way down on it though. It's crazy how addicting that sweet stuff is.I really want to get the next 20 pounds off before my one year band date and it seems really slow. I am only losing about a pound a week if that. At least it is not going up a pound a week. I really want to see my BMI in the 20's. It's close enough I can smell it! Good to be back!

Hey All.....I had an NSV. I tried on a size 12 pants and they fit!! Not sure if I would wear them out of the house yet but they are on and zipped!!!! scale is not moving much but I have been doing better on the exercise....thanks to Sandra for kicking our butts in gear!!

I had a bad stuck experience yesterday, going to the docs in a couple of weeks, not sure about another fill after yesterday!!! I guess you are supposed to chew your food and not inhale it like the old days!!!! How do I forget like that?????

Wenjea....good to hear from you again!

Maureen

I feel like a COW today. I put on some jeans....size 14's that were loose on me forever...and today they are tight and giving me "LONJA" pronounced LONE-HA. Spanish word for I guess what you guys call muffin top...but only on my sides. I wish I could go home and change. Ran/walked 2 miles yesterday....200 sit ups....80 oz of water....had Protein and made good food choices all day. I am in the ZONE!!

Mini??? How are things going???

Metalband...way to go...keep up the good work...you will see it on the scale soon.

Mishevious.....you can do...think about that summer is around the corner....and I cant wait to wear shorts and not be terrified!!! I want to look hot for the summer time!! LOL

Sandra

255h/242s/178c/164g

Sandra,

I am doing great..drinking a huge drink of Water right now even though I am freezing!

I have been getting better in my eating again. It was hard..I had to cut out a bit at a time to get back on track. It will help that all the junk food is out of the house. Plus I work some overtime till 11 pm tonight, tomorrow night and a all night shift on Sat. That always keeps me from grazing. Plus make the big bucks which I love..(never could have told me I would love overtime).

Anyways alls well. Looking and feeling good!

Weazer

wow you guys all sound like you are doing so fantastic!

I hate my trainer. I swear she is trying to kill me. If you all don't hear from me in the next few days it will be because I had a heart attack at the gym. I will be about to pass out and she looks at me and smiles and says "If it were easy, everyone would do it!" I have to be under 200 by our anniversary (Jan 29). I also started yesterday, so now I want to eat anything and everything sweet. Luckily there is nothing sweet but sherbert in my house. I think I here that calling my name. Stay Strong!

Hi Wenjea!

Mishevious.....you can do...think about that summer is around the corner....and I cant wait to wear shorts and not be terrified!!! I want to look hot for the summer time!! LOL

Sandra

255h/242s/178c/164g

You are so motivating! It is really hard to get out and exercise after work, it is dark and raining and REALLY cold....I can jump around on my mini trampoline though and run up and down the stairs! I will start, I SWEAR!:D

Hi all...

I'm sooo excited, DH & I leave for our cruise in the AM. For the first time in YEARS I'm not worried about the plane seat, or going to the beach with my friends. I may not look great (yet) but I feel so normal.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my weight does. My plan is to be careful, but have some fun, try the "maintenance mode" and see what happens.

Sue

Ok....so now I know why I felt like a cow yesterday.....TOM came almost 1 1/2 weeks early!!!! So I have the bloat...and not to mention I gave up my Starbucks coffee and thats the only thing that makes me go to the potty!!! So its been 5 days since thats happened....I am forced to go get me some Starbuck!!! YEA!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/178c/165g

Off to the doc today for an adjustment. Just need a small fill to get moving again. I've been stuck on a plateau for far too long.

Hey everyone...it's been a while since I posted. Haven't gotten on the ol' puter lately. Had a lot going on during the last month or two...but anyways. Enough of that...seems like everyone is doing really well. Congrats to all who "made" it through the holidays. I know I had some trouble with the sweets. It seems like that's all I wanted to eat. :girl_hug:

Thought about getting another fill pretty soon...seems like I'm able to eat quite a lot in one serving for the last month. On top of that...the scale hasn't moved since around the last week of Nov. But with the way I ate during the holidays I really didn't expect it to. :mad: I guess it's time to actually start doing what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. lol

On a serious note, it is pretty hard to get motivated after you've plateau'ed for a month or so. This is my first one since I was banded on May 9th of 2007. I'm trying to take it with a grain of salt and realize that it's going to happen sooner or later, but it's very frustrating. :cry Hopefully I will find what I need to get it going again.

Take care all and Happy 2008!!!

Dawn :kiss2: :)