Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2014 sleevers

I am scheduled April 22 in Shreveport! Good to see Louisiana folks on here! I live near Natchitoches!

Hi everyone, I am scheduled for April 9th. Can't wait!

Okay I'm officially scheduled for April 8th in Tijuana with Dr. Lopez!!

Edited by vsg_joanna

I am having my sleeve Friday, April 11th in Tijuana with Dr. Cabrera.

I have done A LOT of research and I feel very good about my decision.

I am SO nervous and very excited.

I have been too big and sick for too long & so very tired of losing 20 pounds for 2 months and gaining 27 back... we've all been there......no more HGC, Medifast, Atkins, etc.

I am so thankful we now have this as an option.

I wish us all the very best luck and health!

Hi i'm new to these forums and I'm scheduled for 8th April in self pay Belgium. Still investigating and asking questions as having to travel so it will be great to follow all the threads.

Hi i'm new to these forums and I'm scheduled for 8th April in self pay Belgium. Still investigating and asking questions as having to travel so it will be great to follow all the threads.

Hi, can I ask how much do you pay in Belgium? Are you travelling from the UK? Best luck to you! :)

Oh my ladies, April is still so far, I am counting the days!!!! Also I am absolutely distracted, all I can think about is my surgery! How about you?

Oh my ladies, April is still so far, I am counting the days!!!! Also I am absolutely distracted, all I can think about is my surgery! How about you?

I don't think its far at all in a few days it will be 30 days away! The time since I booked my flight is flying

I am converting from band to sleeve on April 9th! The surgery will be performed by my surgeon (listed in my stats under my photo) that performed my Lap Band surgery back in 2009. I've been working with him ever since my Lap Band surgery and he is extremely supportive. He recommended that I convert to the sleeve since my band has started to fail me. I was hesitant at first, but I am now completely on board and ready. So excited. If it wasn't for work commitments I would have it done in March. ;)

I am surely becoming more and more excited! My date is April the 14th. As of right now I have the h pylori bacteria and will be starting my 14 days of antibiotics on next Wednesday the 5th. I wanted to wait till after Mardi Grad because I want to enjoy myself. After that I will have an endoscopy done on the 21st. Then on the 1st of April I have my 3 hour class, on the 7th I have my appointment with the surgeon and on the 14th I start a new life!!!... I'm excited for all of us and I wish everyone the best on their journey!!

I'm April 1st in Connecticut. I'm pretty nervous but super excited!

I'm April 1st in Connecticut. I'm pretty nervous but super excited!

That is ALL I can think about! I had my cardiac clearance yesterday, and should get my date next week! Should be in April!!!