Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pictures

Chris asked me what I want for my birthday. I told him "no stress, please." I don't want any gifts - just vacume or pay a bill.

My house is insane, so I gave away 2 of my birds and kept 2. I gave away the enormous cage - that thing was like having a garbage truck in the middle of my house. I went and bought a tiny cage (too small for 2 cockatiels) but I keep the door open so they wander around the house with the cat and the dogs. Everyone is getting along for now. I think all the birds will be better in the long run cause now I can give Daisy Sunshine and Triscuit the attention they deserve. And Carlo and Eddie have gone to a very loving home.

Poor birdies... Glad they went to a good home.

I hope Chris gets you what you want for your bday!! What's the date, again, Miss Libra??? :mad:

I can relate, We gave our Cockatoo named Fred away to a new home. It was for his own good, Fred had started to loose his feathers due to being cooped up too long. He was going stir crazy and was really jealous of the new arrivals (our kids) Now the only time hes cooped up is to go on vacation with his new family! Tom had that bird for more than 10 years. Giving him up was an act of love. I'm sure your Carlo and Eddie (cute names) will be better off for it too!

My little 14 yr old friend named Carlo. After going to a concert and being in the presence of Eddie Van Halen is when we named the meanest bird alive after the most intense guitar soloist I've ever heard. But 4 birds in one enormous cage... they were always fighting and there were actual splatters of blood from bird wars.

Now I have a too-tiny cage, but we leave the door open, and earlier I heard the birds but couldn't find them. One was chillen in the laundry room, the other on the pot shelves. Constantly running around with wet paper towels to clean up birdy poo.

Hey, the far-outest thing just happened... by the way, it's 3 a.m., which is insane for me since I go to bed at 9:00 p.m., but hubby wanted to party! He doesn't drink but took me to a local bar to dance & hear the band, then to 2 a.m. Vegas Breakfast, but the fun part was the ride home - I was actually freezing! You gotta understand I live in the desert, so the 100 degrees gets old after awhile. Being cold is orgasmic! Sorry, too much info! Home to my warm fur babies now.

P.S. Life is just starting to get fun - I waited 41 years, so no more birthdays please... I'm in freeze-frame mode - gonna chill out at this exact age for another decade or so. Denial. (can't get Christina Aguilera's "Dirty" out of my head... feel like being in a club dirty dancing.)

Lisa,

I don't think I ever got a chance to reply earlier but I loved your pictures. Thanks for sharing them. You are too cute and certainly don't look your age. Teresa:)

Lisa: Just wanted to warn you to look for something in the mail in about a week for your birthday. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches