Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hot Suppah! (Or hot supper if not in New England) ;)

What are you having for dinner tonight? I need ideas. I am also going to look for recipes somewhere on this site!

I am traveling today so I'm afraid it's airport food for me tonight.

tuna paddies in a broth. I'm 5 weeks out so I keep it soupy and soft =)

I may actually try zucchini lasagne, a recipe I got from my NUT. The zucchini is cut into long strips and replaces the Pasta. It's an idea!:)

That sounds good. I make lasagna cupcakes ( recipe on here) and they are DIVINE!!! In fact I have had many, many people take the recipe from me and make their selves. ( Non WLS peeps) Definitely delish.

I am going to make "fajitadillas." It's my own made up concoction of ground beef, cheese, and fajita vegetables and seasonings stuffed in a flour tortilla and pan fried in a buttered skillet like a quesadilla. My husband and kids love them. Mine will be made with half of a light flat out, Cabot sharp extra light cheese, and no butter. I'll add some salsa and fage plain yogurt, cilantro and lime to mine also. I'm also going to make some mango chipotle slaw to go with it. Hubby's gonna be thrilled when he gets home.

I am a New Englander living in Virginia, so suppah it is :) I made a yummy meal last night- no recipe just wung it, wanted chicken Parm without all the carbs&fat. It was delish, I served it with Garlic Roasted Broccoli! I can share my "recipe" if you want, tho I haven't plugged it into MFP yet! Tonight I was supposed to have a networking meeting out, but it got nixed so Pistacio Chicken Tenders and Brussel Sprout Smash is in the menu!

Edited by CrissyRing77

I may actually try zucchini lasagne, a recipe I got from my NUT. The zucchini is cut into long strips and replaces the Pasta. It's an idea!:)

My friend made this after I had my second son and it was divine! I will have to add that to our menu next week!

Casserole of frozen Italian style meatballs, julienned zucchini and yellow squash (I used a Zeiss peeler - makes it like spaghetti noodles, or you can use spaghetti squash), sliced mushrooms, can of chopped tomatoes, Pasta Sauce (look for a low carb type), with shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. I can eat 3 meatballs (about 3 oz) and some of the vegs. Easy.

Boston Girl here! I made Turkey Stroganoff. Sautee onions, mushrooms & spinach & set aside. Cook up the ground turkey with seasoning salt & set aside. Deglaze pan with white wine, stir in beef broth, grey poupon & sour cream. Add the veggies & meat to the sauce and serve over egg noodles (I skipped the noodles). Its a nice warm & cozy meal.

Boston Girl here! I made Turkey Stroganoff. Sautee onions, mushrooms & spinach & set aside. Cook up the ground turkey with seasoning salt & set aside. Deglaze pan with white wine, stir in beef broth, grey poupon & sour cream. Add the veggies & meat to the sauce and serve over egg noodles (I skipped the noodles). Its a nice warm & cozy meal.

So, I'm traveling to Boston in a few months. I'll be in the Longwopd Medical area. Do any of you Bostonians know of any places to eat that are yummy, healthy, and inexpensive.

So, I'm traveling to Boston in a few months. I'll be in the Longwopd Medical area. Do any of you Bostonians know of any places to eat that are yummy, healthy, and inexpensive.

There are thousands of restaurants to choose from. Can you eat fish yet? We have great seafood!