Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 weeks away march 4th

March 4th I will be sleeved. I cant believe the day is almost here. September 9th I weighed in at 285 n now just got weighed yesterday by the doctor im at 263. Its not much in like 4 or 5 months but its way betterbthe 285 the same weight as my father who ppl call beast lol. My goal weight is to at least get down too 160 then final goal would be 140.. I cant wait till the day but im so scared some times I have second thoughts but I worked so hard to get this far idk. Its been so long since iv had a friend to talk to about the surgery . Any other march sleevers

March 4th I will be sleeved. I cant believe the day is almost here. September 9th I weighed in at 285 n now just got weighed yesterday by the doctor im at 263. Its not much in like 4 or 5 months but its way betterbthe 285 the same weight as my father who ppl call beast lol. My goal weight is to at least get down too 160 then final goal would be 140.. I cant wait till the day but im so scared some times I have second thoughts but I worked so hard to get this far idk. Its been so long since iv had a friend to talk to about the surgery . Any other march sleevers

Actually, the weight you lost is more than you think. Go to the grocery store and pick up two 10 pound bags of potatoes. That's a lot. Keep up the good work. I don't think you'd be normal if you didn't have second thoughts :)

April

Hey I'm March 5th! We are almost the same day! It still seems so far away to me, like it's never going to get here. My surgeon had openings in late February but my son's birthday is the 3rd and I didn't think I would be up to a bunch of 7 year olds running around the weekend after my surgery. So March 5th it is. I want it to hurry up and be here already!

Dear Sweeteyes, just wanted to say CONGRATS on the weight loss "how did you do it"? i see you are from NJ too... I also wanted to say that you and I are "1 month apart.". my sleeve will be done on Feb 4th.. so mabe we can keep in touch... Best of luck my friend.. JewelJ

Hey I'm March 5th! We are almost the same day! It still seems so far away to me, like it's never going to get here. My surgeon had openings in late February but my son's birthday is the 3rd and I didn't think I would be up to a bunch of 7 year olds running around the weekend after my surgery. So March 5th it is. I want it to hurry up and be here already!

I no what you mean my surgeon wanted to do mine feb 26th but my birthday is the 27th so the date after that is the 4th. I cant wait it seems so close yet so far I kinda wanna skip February lol

Dear Sweeteyes, just wanted to say CONGRATS on the weight loss "how did you do it"? i see you are from NJ too... I also wanted to say that you and I are "1 month apart.". my sleeve will be done on Feb 4th.. so mabe we can keep in touch... Best of luck my friend.. JewelJ

That would be nice I need some vsg buddies. And so far I been practicing measuring my food tho some times it leaves me so hungry. N I cut a bunch of foods out my diet. Figure I betyer train my self now so it wont be as hard or big of a struggle after surgery. I slipped a few times at birthday partys but at least im losing pluse I do alot of walking

We have so much SNOW outside right now no one can move.. Yes i'm hungry.. so i'm eating carrots as I type.. I have to have "baby carrots " wherever I go.. Nice to meet ya... JewelJ

We have so much SNOW outside right now no one can move.. Yes i'm hungry.. so i'm eating carrots as I type.. I have to have "baby carrots " wherever I go.. Nice to meet ya... JewelJ

I no I was driving in it lucky my fathers car has 4 wheel drive... I have no heat in my house so im buried under blankets lol. The name is ashley btw. I put my pik up a few times but no longer shows on my phone

post-182708-0-64682800-1390356653_thumb.png

[ATTACH]40580[/ATTACH]

Are you nervous at all. Your day is right around the corner

I no I was driving in it lucky my fathers car has 4 wheel drive... I have no heat in my house so im buried under blankets lol. The name is ashley btw. I put my pik up a few times but no longer shows on my phone Are you nervous at all. Your day is right around the corner

This may be creepy but I wish I had your lips, girl!!!!

This may be creepy but I wish I had your lips, girl!!!!

Not creepy at all. I love my lips . Thanks for the compliment :)

Not creepy at all. I love my lips . Thanks for the compliment :)

You are very welcome.

Sorry about your heat... why do you not have any Ash? I'm so tired of this weather....my son needs me to drive him to work tomorrow, if it is too bad he will have to call out... I'm RETIRED.. and I do not do snow.. and my new car does not either......Jewelj

Sorry about your heat... why do you not have any Ash? I'm so tired of this weather....my son needs me to drive him to work tomorrow, if it is too bad he will have to call out... I'm RETIRED.. and I do not do snow.. and my new car does not either......Jewelj

Heat is off at the moment well this m9nth n next I have a lil heater but thats to keep my dog nice n warm. It is to dangerous to drive its better to be safe tgen srry

ASH, did you say you have no heat for two months? Just a small heater for your pup? I have 3 dogs. one Black Lab named JEWEL.. two Doxie's who are sisters.. named Ella and Durrow... Jewel thinks she is their Mom...Love my pups..

JewelJ

Yea but its going to be turned on soon just alot has happend with my grandfather in n out the hospital n he passed away december 26th n with all my bills im not so worried about heat I can stay warm with sweat pants n sweaters.. n my dog has his own little heater some times I point it towards my way when he sleeps in the bed with me . He is a maltese /poodle he has 1 brown eye n 1 blue. .