Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betty's Pictures

Nice bikes, Betty! You don't know any good single Harley guys do ya? lol

My brother and his wife ride too. He has an Ultra Glide and one of my mini goals/NSV's was to get on his bike with him, which I did back in June.

My sister in law has her own bike too. She thinks I need one, which I would love, but since I take coumadin, probably not the best idea. :D

Thanks for the pics!! It's so nice to put a face to these words that we become so attached to. :( Pretty lady.

VA VA VOOM oh yeah and the bikes are great too. LOL!!

I love harleys too. Used to ride them years ago with my dad. I was much younger then. LOL!!

Thanks Y'all! That is my baby! We rode most of yesterday, and all day today. I had a couple of days off work, so we used it riding. We are going again tomorrow too! It gives me a lot of exercise, and I can certainly use that!

Betty

YAY BETTY!!!!!! It's so good to see your pretty face! Don't worry... you are among friends and we are all losing weight together!

I LOVE your Harley!!!!! My favorite color!!!

OMG! Your bike is exactly what I want! And you are one cool biker mama. I love your dark hair. :D

Those are great pics. You'll have to post one of you all "leathered up" next.

I was trying to remember if you have a date yet???? Boy, I wish I could remember things! (and I'm applying for a master's degree program next week -- sheesh! -- old age sucks!)

Those are nice bikes!!! I love to admire Harley's but would be terrified to really ride one. There is a really cool biker bar in the town I live in (very small town) and it is one of my favorite places to go and eat. They have these huge booths and the best food and the bikers there are actually just wonderful people. I like to admire their bikes in the parking lot too. Thanks for sharing! Teresa

Thanks everyone!

My Doctor's appointment is Sept. 28th! I am hoping to get him to set a date asap! Of course I have to like him, but I have only heard good things about him.

Rebecca - I do have a leather jacket, it is black with red flames and a lot of fringe. I also have some leather chaps with fringe for the cold weather. That is about all the leather I have though, but it comes in handy when it gets cold.

Betty

Wow!!! I just saw a huge group on Harleys out near Lake Ray Roberts this afternoon and I thought about you and Delarla. Then I log on and there you are! Nice the see ya!!! I'm gonna have to figure out how to post a pic too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 1 reply
      1. kezbeth

I may have to have gall bladder surgery during my weight loss surgery. Not thrilled about it either but do not want 2 recovery times. Just want it over with.

Thanks for your post. I may need to rethink my decision... :(

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches