Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's crazy is that now that I'm detoxes of sugar, caffein and carbs I'd be leery of having them again Bc of the dang headaches. They were bad. It was such a sickening headache. But I'd have prolly had a huge steak. Lol

Those caffeine headaches are horrible. Glad I'm over all of it. I gave up the diet coke and it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be considering I drank it for decades. . I guess I want to be a healthy weight more than I want carbonation. I will be glad when all this is over. Pre-op jitters seem to pop up at different times.

I'm gonna try my hardest to change from my old eating patterns. From pre-op diet on. When I said goodbye to pastas and breads and potatoes and fast food and fried foods... I meant it. My nutritionist says for long-term, sustained weightloss that I need to walk away. So I am.

Yup. The only time I can see myself "cheating" is thanksgiving and Christmas. But even then, it's turkey first. Lol. But yeah. I mean, my nut said she'll teach us how to have a "cheat" meal once in a while. We'll see. It sure won't be until I'm in a real good groove of my new, healthy lifestyle.

Edited by Sarahjane79

I'm gonna try my hardest to change from my old eating patterns. From pre-op diet on. When I said goodbye to pastas and breads and potatoes and fast food and fried foods... I meant it. My nutritionist says for long-term, sustained weightloss that I need to walk away. So I am.

And it's one of those things that the longer you're off of it, the easier it is to stay off of it. Carbs and fast food at drugs for us. Just say no bitch. Lol. But for real, I notice the more I eat clean the easier it is to maintain.

Hi Sherry, we've been daydreaming about food. And alcohol.

LOL, I'm dreaming about wearing a much smaller size and having more energy. I'm tired of being tired and dragging this weight around. I'm also looking forward to not being hungry.

I just want this over with!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's one of those things that the longer you're off of it, the easier it is to stay off of it. Carbs and fast food at drugs for us. Just say no b***h. Lol. But for real, I notice the more I eat clean the easier it is to maintain.

Yes. I'm hoping that once I'm so used to eating healthy, I won't want to cheat. Or it'll be for special occasions.

I've struggled so much. I'm Dayum dure note messing this up. Lol 85% of my stomach gone? Yeah, I'm sticking with it. Lol

Yes. I'm hoping that once I'm so used to eating healthy, I won't want to cheat. Or it'll be for special occasions.

Hopefully the sleeve will also help with cravings. I know a lot of people say they just don't crave foods like they used to. I'm praying for that side effect.

LOL, I'm dreaming about wearing a much smaller size and having more energy. I'm tired of being tired and dragging this weight around. I'm also looking forward to not being hungry.

I just want this over with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen! ????????????

Hopefully the sleeve will also help with cravings. I know a lot of people say they just don't crave foods like they used to. I'm praying for that side effect.

My BFF had surgery December 3. I talked to her tonight and she said that while she still feels hungry, when she eats a yogurt or whatever, she's totally satisfied and full. I can totally deal with still getting the hunger, as long as something small makes if go away. Lol her doc also said it was almost better she feels hunger, cause then she won't forget to eat.

I'm just worried about being hungry and being a bottomless pit like I am now. Or was last week. Lol

My BFF had surgery December 3. I talked to her tonight and she said that while she still feels hungry, when she eats a yogurt or whatever, she's totally satisfied and full. I can totally deal with still getting the hunger, as long as something small makes if go away. Lol her doc also said it was almost better she feels hunger, cause then she won't forget to eat.

I'm just worried about being hungry and being a bottomless pit like I am now. Or was last week. Lol

She's the guinea pig! I'm the GP for my BFF. She laughs and says she's waiting to see how I do before she does it. Lol.

She's the guinea pig! I'm the GP for my BFF. She laughs and says she's waiting to see how I do before she does it. Lol.

She totally is! I'm so glad I have her to help me/to pick her brain. She called me tonight to see how I was doing on my liquid diet. ❤️

She totally is! I'm so glad I have her to help me/to pick her brain. She called me tonight to see how I was doing on my liquid diet. ❤️

That's awesome! How nice to have a close friend understand exactly what you're dealing with.

That's awesome! How nice to have a close friend understand exactly what you're dealing with.

Yeah. And thankfully alllllll my friends have been super awesome.

Yeah. And thankfully alllllll my friends have been super awesome.

I have 3 friends here who have had the bypass. One who had the surgery 1 yr ago goes out to eat w/me and orders what she wants (protein first) but eats such tiny portions and I can tell when she gets full. She sighs and crosses her arms (akimbo) across her chest. She lost 70 lbs, is 5 ft tall and now weighs 119. She is having a ball fitting into a size 6 from a 16. She never exercised before and now is Curves and Zoomba. Oh yes she's 65.

My other 2 friends have had their surgery 5 yrs ago. One has kept the weight off =115 lbs. The other lost 160 lbs but put 60 back on and has stayed that way for 3 yrs.

I think it's all how we prepare to go into this surgery. I'm looking forward to not having the hungry feeling all the time. I WANT to be able to breathe w/o huffing and puffing. I want to be able to bend over and put my shoes on w/o my gut getting in the way. I want to not sweat like a pig with a little exertion. I want to have energy again. I want to feel light and not like I'm dragging 70 extra lbs on me.

Can you guys think of any of your I WANT TO's you want to share?

I have 3 friends here who have had the bypass. One who had the surgery 1 yr ago goes out to eat w/me and orders what she wants (protein first) but eats such tiny portions and I can tell when she gets full. She sighs and crosses her arms (akimbo) across her chest. She lost 70 lbs, is 5 ft tall and now weighs 119. She is having a ball fitting into a size 6 from a 16. She never exercised before and now is Curves and Zoomba. Oh yes she's 65. My other 2 friends have had their surgery 5 yrs ago. One has kept the weight off =115 lbs. The other lost 160 lbs but put 60 back on and has stayed that way for 3 yrs. I think it's all how we prepare to go into this surgery. I'm looking forward to not having the hungry feeling all the time. I WANT to be able to breathe w/o huffing and puffing. I want to be able to bend over and put my shoes on w/o my gut getting in the way. I want to not sweat like a pig with a little exertion. I want to have energy again. I want to feel light and not like I'm dragging 70 extra lbs on me. Can you guys think of any of your I WANT TO's you want to share?

I want to walk pain-free. Not feel out of breath going up stairs. I want to be able to get up off the floor from sitting there easier. And I can't even imagine how awesome the sex will be. Just sayin