Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

As I look back it does seem that the past 6 days on pre-op has flown, but my days themselves seem to last forever. From the moment I wake up til I'm trying to fall asleep. Time drags for me. I can't find enough to do in the day to make time pass

I like to think as myself as excited, but when reality hits I get a little uneasy. How are you mentally preparing yourself? For some reason I am nervous about how I am going to handle the minutes and seconds before surgery. Like waiting in the OR for them to put me out. Idk why this is the thing my brain is dwelling on! Lol. I am almost hoping they put me out and THEN take me in to the OR. Wait, do they? Because that would be great xD

Edited by kb88

I like to think as myself as excited, but when reality hits I get a little uneasy. How are you mentally preparing yourself? For some reason I am nervous about how I am going to handle the minutes and seconds before surgery. Like waiting in the OR for them to put me out. Idk why this is the thing my brain is dwelling on! Lol. I am almost hoping they put me out and THEN take me in to the OR. Wait, do they? Because that would be great xD

I just don't think about that part of it. My biggest fear is the IV. I faint. They scare me. You know what my surgeon said about that? She laughed and said "that's ok, you'll be lying down when u get it" lol.

I could worry about it now, but me worrying isn't gonna do anything to change things. So I don't. I'm sure as I get closer, like the day before, I'll start to get more nervous and worry, but I'm gonna just let the excitement in for now.

Yeah, I'm still far too excited about all this to be nervous yet.

Wait til next week ladies. Nerves are in full gear tonight! It's making my food cravings worse. Lol. Spicy chicken sandwich!!!!

Wait til next week ladies. Nerves are in full gear tonight! It's making my food cravings worse. Lol. Spicy chicken sandwich!!!!

Need one! Hahahha.

Jen, my son just walked in with buffalo wings!!! Wth

Oh snap. From somewhere or??? I could totally go for some teriyaki wings from buds.

Omfg. Tell him to get out of my head.

From Domino's pizza. I told him what u had just said on the other thread n he said nope, Bc ur on pre-op diet. Otherwise he'd have shared!!!

From Domino's pizza. I told him what u had just said on the other thread n he said nope, Bc ur on pre-op diet. Otherwise he'd have shared!!!

Aww. How nice of him. Haha.

Yeah. Bout to strangle him. They smell good

Aww. How nice of him. Haha.

Yeah. I didn't get the beeeest ones. Just these from dominoes. "Don't worry mom, you don't want these they're from dominos"

Sh!t, if someone offered me brussel sprouts right now, I'd probably take em. Bahahahaha

Yeah. I didn't get the beeeest ones. Just these from dominoes. "Don't worry mom, you don't want these they're from dominos" Sh!t, if someone offered me brussel sprouts right now, I'd probably take em. Bahahahaha

I feel bad now Bc I get to eat lean Protein n veggies on my preop. I ate some shrimp and some spinach. But it's such a tiny amt I'm allowed that it just makes me want more. It's almost worse than saying I can have nothing

I feel bad now Bc I get to eat lean Protein n veggies on my preop. I ate some shrimp and some spinach. But it's such a tiny amt I'm allowed that it just makes me want more. It's almost worse than saying I can have nothing

Don't feel bad! I just really want some crunch. Ha.

Don't feel bad. I'm barely above the BMI cutoff to have surgery and today my doc told me to not lose anymore weight. He said I could eat a regular dinner tonight and tomorrow but I didn't do it because I don't want to. Weird, right? I am afraid it will make me overdo it. So I had an extra greek yogurt and will add a fourth shake to my days. Ugh.