Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If I could, I promise you I would :-)))))))

If I could, I promise you I would :-)))))))

It's okay I've waited this long.....My hubby knows my obsession with him..I have an autographed pic of him and a calendar that I mix up the pic's of him now and then..Seen Phantom oh too many times to count..

My daughter says I need to go to GB anonymous and get cured!lolololol

Oh you've got it bad.... I don't think you'd be the only member of GB Anon. I loved him in PS I Love You, sobbed from beginning to end - and I know it was a hopeless film, lol.

Oh you've got it bad.... I don't think you'd be the only member of GB Anon. I loved him in PS I Love You, sobbed from beginning to end - and I know it was a hopeless film, lol.

I have a special section in my movie collection with only his movies...I am behind a few since I had my surgery..But I will gather them up like a mother hen and put then in the place of honor....I have 3 copies of Phantom..I have worn one out so I thought by extra in case it happens again...lol

Your right....bad, really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup it's true. I got the official information today...I am in the middle of menopause..When the hell did that happen..Last I heard I was pre-menopausal.

Oh boy, waiting now to hear that I have a brain tumor or something like that..What is left I ask?

As Arney says " it is not a brain tumor."

RJ, I can one up you on this one. I had a biopsy on my uterus over 5 years ago with the diagnosis of post menopausal. In October I had my sleeve surgery and then early November had TVT surgery and started spotting for a few days. Three weeks after the second surgery I spotted for three plus weeks. I felt like it was an April Fool's joke that my periods had stopped.

Arts,

For me at least the hot flashes only come after exercise, at night when asleep or if I have a glass of wine. (That must be Skippy talking about wine). :P

Yup it's true. I got the official information today...I am in the middle of menopause..When the hell did that happen..Last I heard I was pre-menopausal.

Oh boy, waiting now to hear that I have a brain tumor or something like that..What is left I ask?

RJ, I can one up you on this one. I had a biopsy on my uterus over 5 years ago with the diagnosis of post menopausal. In October I had my sleeve surgery and then early November had TVT surgery and started spotting for a few days. Three weeks after the second surgery I spotted for three plus weeks. I felt like it was an April Fool's joke that my periods had stopped.

Arts,

For me at least the hot flashes only come after exercise, at night when asleep or if I have a glass of wine. (That must be Skippy talking about wine). :P

Same thing happened to me..except I had not had a . since 2009...then in Sept. Got my . Now I am scheduled for a DNC and Biopsy to find out if everything is okay....

Now that I am struggling with pneumonia I have been put off..Can't go under with any chance that something might happen...don't know why..lol

That's how they found out I was in menopause ..Because I told the surgeon that I was Pre..oops...Had no idea I was here where I am now in my life..yikes!!!!!!!!

Well I got told today that I was pre-menopausal and while I'm okay with no .s as RJ so cutely calls them, I do wish the actual menopause waits until my saggy skin tightens up a bit!

Of course part of my mind was going "Me? pre-menopausal? when did I get this old?" and the other part of my mind is singing "yay! no .s!"

Welcome to our world:)

Brain tumors are over rated. They wouldn't even let me have mine after they removed it. Jerks.

I'm always, ALWAYS rooting for you!!!!! I want good things to happen...like Ryan Gosling seeing you on the street and saying, "I've worshipped you from afar for a long time and I just had to introduce myself." OR you invent a chocolate cake with butter cream frosting that has no calories and you become a gazillionaire when you sell your secret OK - let's be honest...I want those things to happen to me! :blush:

OK, I know the secret: make each serving a few grams and you can call it 0!

http://www.hmrdiet.com/Inspire/Blog/P/161

Lynda

And I'm very post. It's a great world out there with the tampax and pad box saved for company! Don't miss that row in the store at all!

Lynda

Gerrard Butler.. He'dve got it when he starred in 300 and his accent was properly Scottish.

Scottish men.. Mmmmmm

Now he's sounding awful with attempting the phony American thing? No good. No good at all.

He's also looking a bit hamster-ish with those cheeks.... Looks like he's got a load of sunflower seeds stored in there.

Now, Ryan Gosling in The Notebook?

Oh lordy, he'd get it. Must have a thing for men with Southern accents and bucket loads of charm...

<swoon> :blink:

I once shared a cab with Tom Cruise's lunch - that's my only claim to fame!

As for menopause, I have no clue. Had a hysterectomy (but still have one ovary) about 15 years ago. Now THAT was brilliant! Have told my daughter, as soon as she has finished having babies - GET RID OF HER UTERUS!!

Had a couple of hot flashes once - honestly can't remember when, and since then nothing, nada, zilch. I'm 57.

Gerrard Butler.. He'dve got it when he starred in 300 and his accent was properly Scottish.

Scottish men.. Mmmmmm

Now he's sounding awful with attempting the phony American thing? No good. No good at all.

He's also looking a bit hamster-ish with those cheeks.... Looks like he's got a load of sunflower seeds stored in there.

Now, Ryan Gosling in The Notebook?

Oh lordy, he'd get it. Must have a thing for men with Southern accents and bucket loads of charm...

<swoon> :blink:

No downin my love Madam.....He is wonderbar to me!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Ryan always looks a little stunned to me...lol