Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I split my time between Phoenix and Prescott. Where are you?

To Cwang re Bariatirc Vitamins: I also take the Bariatrice Advantage chewable vitamins and they make me nauseous also. I try taking one in the morning and one at night and just suck on them till the dissolve and hasn't been as bad. Good luck.

I only took one this morning and it came back up. Where in Az are u? I'm in Az too.

I use Bariatric Fusion chewables. They are the consistency of a caramel, but without sticking to your teeth. I got the mixed berry flavor. Yum

SJ, a level 10 pain at almost 6 weeks out is not "normal". Pain, sure. A level 10 in no way should be happening. At the least, knowing you ripped your scar tissue, they should give you decent pain reliever to take when you're not going to be driving.

So sorry to hear of your pain. Don't know if this would help at all but have you tried to sleep with a pillow under your tummy when you are on your side. I did that for the first 2 1/2 weeks after surgery. Took my back to pregnancy days.

Yeah, I have a pillow on each side of me in bed. Lol. I got a call back. They're gonna call me in some patch thing. We'll see if It helps. But apparently they can be expensive and bot covered If i don't have shingles (which I dont) so yeah.

To Cwang re Bariatirc Vitamins: I also take the Bariatrice Advantage chewable vitamins and they make me nauseous also. I try taking one in the morning and one at night and just suck on them till the dissolve and hasn't been as bad. Good luck.

I only took one this morning and it came back up. Where in Az are u? I'm in Az too.

Hi Jane nice to see you again, How are you doing? I'm losing very slowly only down 20 lbs since surgery on 2-14 I'm frustrated.

To Cwang re Bariatirc Vitamins: I also take the Bariatrice Advantage chewable Vitamins and they make me nauseous also. I try taking one in the morning and one at night and just suck on them till the dissolve and hasn't been as bad. Good luck.

Hi Jane nice to see you again. I'm lovng our AZ weather!

Yeah, I have a pillow on each side of me in bed. Lol. I got a call back. They're gonna call me in some patch thing. We'll see if It helps. But apparently they can be expensive and bot covered If i don't have shingles (which I dont) so yeah.

Oh man SJ. I hope they can figure that out. Pain that severe is rough and makes you tired even if you're getting sleep! Good luck friend.

SJ, a level 10 pain at almost 6 weeks out is not "normal". Pain, sure. A level 10 in no way should be happening. At the least, knowing you ripped your scar tissue, they should give you decent pain reliever to take when you're not going to be driving.

I know! I asked my pcp for a muscle relaxer. Cause it feels like a sheet of tight ass muscles in the area of the incision. Her reply was heat. Been doing that since I ripped the shit apart a week out! But they are adamant it's normal. They caked in some patch thing... We'll see. I'd just like to sleep and bend over, or drive with some ease.

Oh man SJ. I hope they can figure that out. Pain that severe is rough and makes you tired even if you're getting sleep! Good luck friend.

Thanks! I'm hoping these psych things will help. It's a numbing pain patch. But I have to cut them, and figure out exactly where to put it.

I just want a fukking pill I can take that will give me some peace already. The liquid lortab does nothing. Hahahhaa.

I'll just call whine one one. Bahahahhaha

Are the chalky or Gummy? Would love to find a gummy.

My NUT and surgeon say gummies aren't good post sleeve. The NUT said they have too much sugar and my surgeon just doesn't like them. Let me know if you fine an alternative to Bariatric Advantage, besides bariatric fusion. NUT says they're low quality and have poor absorption rates. But right now I'm only getting Vitamins from my shakes.

I know BA has a gummy multi now but that made me sick before the chewables did.

I had surgery on 2/10. I am loosing so slowly. I am discouraged. I lost 21 lbs before surgery and 27 since my sleeve. I have been so lucky that I have never had pain, gas or nausea. The only thing is that I am still so tired. I take a nap almost every day! My husband is the only one that has even mentioned that he can tell I'm loosing weight. I have been able to get into a couple of pairs of jeans that I couldn't before but I guess I am just impatient! I want to be able to go into Old Navy too!!!

Are the chalky or Gummy? Would love to find a gummy.

Bariatric fusion has a chewy one. I can't have gummies until I'm 3 months out.

So, those patches..... $176 for 20 of them. What. The. Fu€k.. I'm just going to sit here and cry. Hahaha. Or laugh. Or both. Lolz.

So, those patches..... $176 for 20 of them. What. The. Fu€k.. I'm just going to sit here and cry. Hahaha. Or laugh. Or both. Lolz.

Omg! No! I'm so sorry. Did your surgeon's office have any other options for you? That amount of pain is ridiculous this far out.

Omg! No! I'm so sorry. Did your surgeon's office have any other options for you? That amount of pain is ridiculous this far out.

Nope. "It's normal but you can try these patches". For $176. Wah wah wah.

Hi JANAAZ , we are in East Mesa, AZ, Greenfield Village RV resort